+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Bravura78

Jan 31, 2015
I have a masters degree from the United Kingdom, do I still need Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for Express Entry? What are my chances if I do not have ECA?

Appreciate any feedback, thanks

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all
I entered my bachelor's and master's degrees on my EE FSWP profile and I received full point for master's education because my ECA is ready.

However the system does not allow me input and save my secondary school details. It keeps telling me to enter a value in the "This is my current study" section. I'm afraid because they say all your information must be up to date or you will be banned for five years for misrepresentation. Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem? What should I do? Thanks.

Bravura78

Jan 31, 2015
Hi guys, I keep getting a validation error saying its incomplete or not correct, I have checked a number of time but the information is correct.

This error appears on :

1) Personal Details - Education History
Question : Complete / Full academic years (with a prompt 'supported by final transcript')
What should I answer this with? I tried yes, supported by final transcript, my msc title, and many more but I still get the same error.

2) Personal Details - ID Documents
I have written all the correct information yet I still get the same error message.

3) Personal Details - Country(ies) of citizenship
I have written all the correct information yet I still get the error message.

CIC Help says to click on 'Share with CIC' but I can't seem to find it either.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
linsub said:
I had applied for a TRV(Visitor visa) six months back which was rejected. I am now planning to apply for PR through EE. Do I have to mention my Visitor Visa application UCI while making my online profile? Also will the documents I had submitted then be cross-checked with those I submit during my PR application? Thank you for your time.
Yes you have to. UCI (Unique Client Identification) is like a roll number they denote to an individual. Various applications one may have applied for (trv, study, even PR) are reflected under the same UCI in CIC's database.

Although not a big deal if you don't mention it, since they would anyways put you already allotted uci to your file when you mention about your previous refusals (if any) when you are asked to submit forms when you receive ITA.

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Bravura78 said:
I have a masters degree from the United Kingdom, do I still need Educational Credential Assessments (ECA) for Express Entry? What are my chances if I do not have ECA?

Appreciate any feedback, thanks
Any education credentials outside Canada needs to be assessed as per Canadian education if you want to claim points. If you don't have ECA done then you wont get any points for your education, which in turns lowers your points and thus reduce chances of getting an ITA.

I suggest you should go for ECA to increase your points.

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Singalingali said:
Hello all
I entered my bachelor's and master's degrees on my EE FSWP profile and I received full point for master's education because my ECA is ready.

However the system does not allow me input and save my secondary school details. It keeps telling me to enter a value in the "This is my current study" section. I'm afraid because they say all your information must be up to date or you will be banned for five years for misrepresentation. Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem? What should I do? Thanks.
You would get the highest points (as you already got) by providing the highest level of education. You don't need to update your secondary school details.

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
sandy2k14 said:
What is the way to contact CIC to identify correct NOC. Pls help.
You would like to take help of this link to find the NOC code for your job. http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Follow the steps and check which NOC code relates to your job the most and that would be your code. Hope this helps!

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Hi,

My place of birth is in my passport is different from what is mentioned in my Birth Certificate.Will that cause any problem?

Please advise.

amitcanada007

Oct 27, 2014
Dear All,

I have created the EE profile and submitted successfully also.
but when i click on the link "Application status & Message" then I found that job bank registration option is pending.
I have registered in below link
"https://seekers.jobbank.gc.ca/chercheur-seeker/resume-summary.aspx" but i did not found and any thing that my job bank user id and password is directly link with my applictiion ID "E000XXXXXX"

please guide me.

One more small query when i have registered on job bank then i found this message " profile name" will Advertise until: (***only for 30days)***

does it mean that i need to again registerd on job bank once this profile will get vanish (after 30 days) .
please advise

sanis

Jan 6, 2015
i have a query regarding WES ECA rite now i am sending my bachelors degree for ECA and next year i will also gain a masters degree as i am working on my thesis which isnt complete yet the assessment fee is 300$ which i am paying for bachelors assessment and than after gaining masters do i will have to pay another 300$ for masters assessment? guide me

thnks

sanybhai

Feb 21, 2014
I started my skilled job in March, 2014 full time. yesterday i got an update in my EE profile that I am already eligible for CEC and FSW. it also awarded me for 1 yr exp. points (35). my hours are already more than 1560 hours. but its not 1 year yet. I guess the system is counting march to feb 1 year. anyhow it worked well for me. but I didn't receive any email saying that I am in the pool. Does everyone get an email saying they are in the pool? any thoughts on this situation experts. 8)

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the link tothe EE teleconferencing link that CIC had with stakeholders in the third week of december, 2014.

https://instaud.io/4dB
hopefully, that may answer a lot of questions

Yahoo06

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hello i have i question regarding education ,
i have one year Canadian diploma and one 4 year Indian graduate degree, what i have to chose in level of education ?