+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
I created ee profile after submission it gave me that I am ineligible...

IELTS taken in september 2014:
L:7.5
R:7
W:6.5
S:7
got my ECA done it gave me bachelor's degree. and i gave funds as 17000 and i tried even adding 4 yr as academic years n 6 too, though i am getting my profile ineligible n i gave noc as 2174 and have 3 yeras of IT experience. and the worst part is i am even unable to edit the submit application. someone plz tell me what to do or give me CIC contact details.
when i used the tool to determine eligibility it gave me that i am eligible but after filling the forms n submission its giving your profile is ineligible
i re-checked evrything. is there anyone with same problem :(

briandg

Jan 8, 2015
sri012015 said:
I created ee profile after submission it gave me that I am ineligible...

IELTS taken in september 2014:
L:7.5
R:7
W:6.5
S:7
got my ECA done it gave me bachelor's degree. and i gave funds as 17000 and i tried even adding 4 yr as academic years n 6 too, though i am getting my profile ineligible n i gave noc as 2174 and have 3 yeras of IT experience. and the worst part is i am even unable to edit the submit application. someone plz tell me what to do or give me CIC contact details.

when i used the tool to determine eligibility it gave me that i am eligible but after filling the forms n submission its giving your profile is ineligible
i re-checked evrything. is there anyone with same problem :(
your ielts is ok,,,,your eca is ok......maybe your points is not enough.....try to check the points, it must be 67. maybe your work experience or age is not enough......

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
when i tried to check for points a consultant person told me that i am scoring 72 points n age is 25 and coming to work experince i have 3 years of IT experience . i have been working from 2012

briandg

Jan 8, 2015
sri012015 said:
when i tried to check for points a consultant person told me that i am scoring 72 points n age is 25 and coming to work experince i have 3 years of IT experience . i have been working from 2012
did you check your EE profile if all complete? by the way even you submitted the EE profile, you can still edit it and re transmit

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
yes i saw all form completed with a green tick and i am even unable to edit the submitted application. when i click on view submited applications its showing all document list with view form but no update form button. and when try to change the values the cursor is turning out to ineditable

dimpy

Dec 5, 2012
Hi

I will have 1 year of Canadian job experience by mid of February 2015 but no LMIA. I will be applying under CEC.

Will I get the additional 600 points for arranged employment?

Note: offer letter + 1 year Canadian experience, no LMIA.

Thank You

phsetaknev

Nov 12, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
L-8.5 / R-8 / S-7 / W-6.5
Hi Brian,

I have some questions:
1) How do we get to achieve a Provincial Nomination?
2) I created a EE profile successfully and linked the Job bank profile as well (which is yet to go live, the Job bank) and my doubt is selecting all the options under the category "Where do you want to apply or live" has any negative impact or does it say that the candidate is open to try/apply any place?
3) My IELTS score is L-8.5, R-8, S-7, W-6.5. Three are in CLB-9 but only one is in CLB-8 due to which I lost 25 points, sadly :(. Do you think I should go for a re-evaluation or...? If i get 7 in writing then i would also be eligible for Australia and gain those 25 points as well ;D
4) I fall under NOC-2173 and I heard that while preparing the referral letters the points should match the criteria given in the Unit Group. But practically its not possible to match that word by word in our letters and I want to know how are they going to decide that a candidate is OK to apply in this NOC code?
5) Regarding the picks, I am thinking that every time they ONLY pick the highest scorers from the pool and every candidate should strive to get the points by gaining more work ex or getting a nomination or getting a Job offer and so on, right??

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
dimpy said:
Hi

I will have 1 year of Canadian job experience by mid of February 2015 but no LMIA. I will be applying under CEC.

Will I get the additional 600 points for arranged employment?

Note: offer letter + 1 year Canadian experience, no LMIA.

Thank You

Without valid LMIA you cannot claim the 600 pts

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
sri012015 said:
Your points come out to be 64

English - 20 ( CLB8 )
Education -21
Experience - 11
Age - 12

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Can i ask a question.i know it is not related directly to express entry but it is related to PNP ..
My question is: my husband sent pnp application for regular process and he included me in his application , can i apply ( if i am also qualified) for PNP express entry stream????????

Also if we are allowed to have 2 pnp application (in one of them my husband is the principal nominee and in the second one i will be the principal nominee) . In case of approving my husband application , should i withdraw my pnp application.or i can also have my application processed after nominating my husband...

I searched alot but i didnot get any answer.i also contacted pnp office but they have high volume of emails and calls these days and they donot respond quickly. ???

I appreciate any help from you guys

Thank you so much and i am waiting for ur important response

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have one ques..while filling ee profile ..it asks about academic years of education....what should i write... 16 or 4 ...as i have bachelors 4 years

phsetaknev

Nov 12, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2015
IELTS Request
L-8.5 / R-8 / S-7 / W-6.5
sri012015 said:
yes i saw all form completed with a green tick and i am even unable to edit the submitted application. when i click on view submited applications its showing all document list with view form but no update form button. and when try to change the values the cursor is turning out to ineditable
Sometimes the site will be down. Try multiple times, even i faced the problem and I just either reload the page or logout and login again.

NIMM

Jan 8, 2015
If I had applied as a Federal Skilled Worker after May 1 2014, received UCI # from CIO and waiting for CIC mail for Medical and Police. I have also applied online for Express Entry System after Jan 1, 2015 and got the Profile number and accepted to the pool. What will happen to 2014 application? :(

valkyrie86

Mar 6, 2013
hello

how to link job bank to my ee profile ?

another question is concerning the EE application.as mentionned in the photo, i Have 2, do i remove the first one?