Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
sri012015 said:
I created ee profile after submission it gave me that I am ineligible...

IELTS taken in september 2014:
L:7.5
R:7
W:6.5
S:7
got my ECA done it gave me bachelor's degree. and i gave funds as 17000 and i tried even adding 4 yr as academic years n 6 too, though i am getting my profile ineligible n i gave noc as 2174 and have 3 yeras of IT experience. and the worst part is i am even unable to edit the submit application. someone plz tell me what to do or give me CIC contact details.
when i used the tool to determine eligibility it gave me that i am eligible but after filling the forms n submission its giving your profile is ineligible
i re-checked evrything. is there anyone with same problem :(

If you’ve been found not eligible, you will need to create a new profile. This includes creating a new GCKey for your MyCIC account.

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
Hi all,

i have one question regarding level of education... i did my B.Pharm ( 4 year course) and then i studied in canada for 2 year Pharmacy technician course...

my question is: do i qualify for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" (which is for 128 points) or

do i qualify only for, "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" ( which is for 120 points"

i have created my EE profile and have 407 points (including ECA for B.Pharm) , in which i got 120 points for the latter...!!!

i would really appreciate any comments on this or if any one has the similar issue...I am a PGWP and working for over a year in Canada and also i am LMIA exempt...!!!the former will help me qualify for 50 points on skills transferability education ( for which i have 26 points now)

thanks

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HakikiKanada said:
All, I have applied as FSW back in December 2014. I have not heard from them yet. Probably I will receive an ITA on next draw (CRS: 452). I spent nearly 5000$ to get all document prepared on my previous FSW application. I also spent lots of time and energy.
Can CIC use my previously submitted documents? I do not have a reference number or anything else. How can I communicate them about this?
Any advice?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Does anyone know what, would be the answer of this question!!! If I select All Provinces and Territories, the drop down list ask me to select British Columbia & Ontario to select YES. If I select NO it doesn't let me to go next page without selecting YES BC & ON.

**So my question is should I select all province or the province I am in now?

**I have studied in Ontario and working also in Ontario, in that case if I select only one province, Ontario, still I have to select YES,other ways it doesn't let me to go next page.
**Is there any problem with this. Please help me to solve this problem.

**Which Provinces or Territories would XXXXXX consider living in?

Alberta
British Columbia
Manitoba
New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Northwest Territories
Nova Scotia
Nunavut
Ontario
Prince Edward Island
Saskatchewan
Yukon
All Provinces and Territories

I authorize the British Columbia Ministry of Jobs, Tourism & Skills Training to collect from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) all of the information contained in my Express Entry submission that CIC is authorized to disclose to British Columbia under s. 10.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for the purpose of considering my submission and allowing third parties to consider my submission for selection under Express Entry British Columbia.

British Columbia

Yes No The information contained in your Express Entry submission is collected by the Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade (MCIIT) for use in connection with your participation in Ontario Express Entry. By expressing an interest in Ontario, you authorise MCIIT to collect this information from CIC, and for MCIIT to disclose this information to potential employers, as may be required in connection with your participation in Ontario Express Entry. Questions about the collection may be directed to the Manager, Provincial Nominee Program at Opportunities.Ontario @ ontario.ca.

Ontario
Yes No

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
I am creating my profile for express entry and there is a question that "Did you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?" what should i write Yes or No as i am in canada on a work permit.....

ngelsa said:
You should say Yes and include your UCI number.
Why someone should say YES if never applied for PR , is this right answer ? While I'm in Canada, studied and working in Canada, I have UCI number, does it mean that I applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?"

** Can anyone clear the answer ?? Please answer.
Thanks .

Mar 25, 2015
How to identify my NOC?
Talking about me,have completed my bachelor degree in Civil Engineering and have 5 years of working experience in related field
With reference to this,will be my Noc?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Dinesh Rayamajhi said:
How to identify my NOC?
Talking about me,have completed my bachelor degree in Civil Engineering and have 5 years of working experience in related field
With reference to this,will be my Noc?
Check this link and look at the job duties. Find the description that fits the LEAD STATEMENT and 80% of the duties. You might have to look at some of the other NOC for comparison. http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/quicksearch.aspx?val65=2131

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
iceberge said:
I am creating my profile for express entry and there is a question that "Did you applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?" what should i write Yes or No as i am in canada on a work permit.....

** Someone said "You should say Yes and include your UCI number."

Why someone should say YES if never applied for PR , is this right answer ? While I'm in Canada, studied and working in Canada, I have UCI number, does it mean that I applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?"

** Can anyone clear the question ?? Please answer.
Thanks .

sisi01

Mar 29, 2015
Please someone help. I got an ITA and I have been trying to fill my personal history, i have ensured there is no gap however i am still getting the validation error. Please advise.

Thanks

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can someone help me to get the document checklist ?

I tried to follow the instructions on the pdf but thats no help

1. Log into your MyCIC account
2. Go to the section called “applications”
3. Find the application called “permanent residence” and click on it
4. Review and validate the information on the pre-filled form (transferred from your Express Entry profile)
5. Complete the remaining questions
6. Obtain the documents which you must submit with your application (see “checklist” for details)

^^kinda useless

Rahul12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
July 18
AOR Received.
April 10
Passport Req..
July 20/sent July 30
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 6th
LANDED..........
Aug 8th
Hii

I got an ITA in the last draw.

When i re checked my application, In the work History page, on page 1, I have entered my NOC code as 2171 instead of 2173. But in the work History page (where we enter our experience) i entered it as 2173 ( my original NOC code)

Will this be an issue? Should i re-submit the application ?

debarsha

Mar 15, 2015
Hi

I have a query if any one can help..

I am married and preparing for my ielts to upload my EE profileL

If I receive ITA my husband will not accompany me and only I will be going.
Do I still can upload his ielts score to my profile considering the fact that he will not be going?
Will that point be added in this scenario??

Plz plz if any one can guide me...