DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canbaby said:
Hello,

Dilemma - Re-take CELPIP or not?

Looking at today's draw result, I'm really hoping to receive ITA in 1st/ 2nd draw 2017.

My CELPIP test result expires Feb 28 2017.
If I get an ITA while the test result is still valid but application is submitted/ AOR after it expires, would it be an issue?

Wants to find out ahead of time because if I need to re-take, I should schedule it now.

Thank you!!
You would have to submit your eAPR before Feb 28th. Otherwise your results would be expired.

omega1

May 15, 2016
congrats for everyone who is above 475

i have 476 and i didnt get the ITA yet ...my PGWP expire today !!!
i have all my documents ready to submit ...i need to apply today for BOWP

any advise if i receive the ITA tommorrow
can i still apply online for BOWP with a letter of explanation !!!

Canbaby

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
DelPiero07 said:
You would have to submit your eAPR before Feb 28th. Otherwise your results would be expired.
Thanks DelPiero!
Let's hope for the best! :)

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
Hello, I have a problem and would really appreciate some insight. I received nomination from OINP 5 days ago. My 600 points had already been added to my profile, when I decided to remove some work history that wasn't adding to my score, so that I could add it back under personal history post ITA. As it happened, my profile suddenly became ineligible. I created a new one and was advised to inform OINP of my new profile. I did so two days ago and just last night I received an NLA email, meaning OINP had learned that my profile was no longer available for nomination. I did my best to explain that my profile had suddenly become ineligible due to some technical error on IRCC website, since neither my score (414) nor my FSW points (69) would have been affected by the changes I made. They haven't replied yet. I just missed today's draw and am freaking out, afraid that OINP might remove my nomination, thinking I tried to misrepresent my profile or something... What should I do? Any othe option but to wait? Many thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

riya2492

Sep 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/09/2016
AOR Received.
18/10/2016
Med's Done....
18/10/2016
hi all,
i am October aor and i want to give some information to cic about my file and have to add some details. so can any one help me out how to use ircc web form as i am using it first time. basically i have to provide them 3-4 documents so it is possible to attach 3-4 separate documents in one case. guideline related to this will help me lot.
thanks and have a great day.

CA2017

Dec 30, 2016
Can we do any course in Canadian universities through correspondence (distance education) from India? Say, will it gain any points if i do a 1 year course in Canadian institutes from India?

afsar9930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
My employer has asked me to provide him the sample of employment verification letter. I m in the middle of preparing one. He said make sample and I will see if I need to amend. Now my question is related to vacations. I work as a lecturer in UAE which is not my country of nationality. I spent my 6 weeks summer vacations and 2 weeks semester break in my home country, so my passport has all the exit and entry stamps which clearly indicates that I travel back and forth. In my contract it is written that I m entitled to have 7 weeks paid vacations. so I want to know should I mention this on sample letter or not.

If I don't cic may take my experience as non continuous experience. By I the time I would complete my 52 weeks in February 17, my hours would be more than 1560 hrs

darpan.aneja

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Hi Seniors,

I am about send request to get the letter from HR for NOC 2171, could you please review following duties and share your opinion as to if it looks a match or not. I have sent an email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca and asked the NOC code from them on these duties but to no avail yet. Appreciate your help on this:

1. Conducted business requirement workshops with business users to understand business flow, gather requirements and prepared Business Requirements Documents.
2. Understanding “as is” software product and designing “to-be” software product, performed gap analysis on the existing product to incorporate change requests given by clients.
3. Translating and documenting business requirements into functional specification documents and prepare other functional documents that are related to software solution development life cycle.
4. Translate and explain functional specification to technical development and testing teams and support them in the overall development and testing process until the final release.
5. Create functional test cases and perform functional testing and provided sign-off on the release for the product.
6. Liaised with all project stakeholders, developers and QA to ensure timely delivery of the software application.

VISHAN78

Nov 18, 2016
GlobalCitizen2016 said:
I have applied under Express Entry FSW NOC 2171. Could someone help with the following:

1. With current score as 320, does increasing my CRS score increase my chances of getting a PNP invite from PEI or NBPNP? Given that without any canadian work-exp or education or sponsors, I do not stand eligible for PNP from any other provinces, I am only left with IELTS as my score-booster.

2. My WES ECA report considers my credentials as Bachelor's degree (four years) while it considers my PGDM (post gradudate diploma in Mgmt) as Two years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution. Both the PGDM and the institute are AICTE approved and ACBSP accredited. I have requested WES to re-evaluated and report my PGDM as Masters. Has someone been into this situation? What are the chances of getting through ?
How much additional points would you get by re-evaluating this as Masters instead of Post-secondary at a non-recognized institution?

jessy_canada

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
I have a question:

I noticed on my EE profile, the ECA Number column is not to be seen anywhere anymore...

Is it me or have they removed it? Cos I have given my spouse WES for approval as accompanying partner.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
GM_SM said:
I got the following from another forum as a sample of all the questions...

Does ABC have a job offer in Canada?
The offer must:
be for full-time and for at least one year
meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification) and
be non-seasonal for Federal Skilled Workers.
YES

Information about the job offer
Is this job offer for work that is:
full-time
continuous and
for at least one year?

YES

Is this job offer for work that is non-seasonal?
YES

Four digit NOC code

JOB TITLE
Abc

Information about the employer or company
How many employers made this job offer?

Is the employer any of the following (select all that apply):
An embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada?
NO

An employer on the list of ineligible employers with the Government of Canada?
NO

Employer or company name

Contact address of employer or company

Intended location of employment in Canada
Province or territory

City
Street name

Information about the Labour Market Impact Assessment
Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada?

NO

Is ABC currently working in Canada?

YES

Does ABC have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada?
YES

Is ABC’s job offer from the employer named on the current work permit?
YES

Has ABC been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?)
YES

Four digit NOC code of current work permit

Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?

(Drop down with 5 options – I chose the last one)

No, my work permit is exempt from an LMIA for other reasons and is employer specific.

HI GM_SM,

i have changed my employer 6 months ago, so at my current employer i have been working as fulltime employee since last 6 months only.
but i have been working continuously in canada since 2 years. so should i answer this question as YES or NO. Moreover, i am on open work permit, not on employer specific work permit. Plz suggest,

Has ABC been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?)

Thanks & Regards

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. Seeing the current ITA trend in which the draw score was 459 points. I believe my current EE score of 450 would fetch me an ITA in next draw.

Should I make a single entry of my work experience with the latest job title of Assistant Manager mentioned in EE work experience section with the job duration July 01, 2014 to present? Since currently I have 2 years and 7 months work experience.

1. Assistant Manager Corporate Communications - September 01, 2016 to Present (NOC-1123)
2. Management Trainee Corporate Communications - July 01, 2014 to August 31, 2016 (NOC-1123)

In my reference letter, I would mention both of my designation along with dates and salary. However, I will say that my job duties and responsibilities remain the same throughout both designation.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marija0407 said:
Do I need an IELTS certificate for my spousse and my children- under 10 y.
For your spouse only if you want to claim points - you don't need one for your children.

crazycitizen

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
hi, can you pls help?
1)Post-ITA, can i change NOC for a few work histories assuming it wont affect my scores but just to align with more clear job desc? or, we are not supposed to do this?
2)one more quest. Pre-ITA, i had given my 2 yrs Australia exper and 3 years singapore exper but post-ITA, i realize i cannot provide any emp letters for those. So can i move them to personal details mentioning same assuming this wont affect my scores?

Advance thanks