+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Robertjohn said:
hi....I got invitation for PR under Express entry but previously I had an incident in grocery store where I didn't paid 35$ of bill and attended court, but I am not Convicted and it was withdrawn...

Could you please tell me whether I have to put Yes or No to the question where it asks about "have you been committed or convicted any crime in any country "?( keeping it No and attaching an explaining letter is that okay? )

Please help me I am confused
You were not convicted as you said and case was withdrawn. Then just answer "NO". No need for explanation letter, providing unnecessary documents can create a complication. Just for your peace of mind Check your PCC if it mentions anything about it.

D123

Mar 16, 2015
Hello All,

I have a basic question. I recieved my COPR and will be landing soon in Canada.

After 3-4 months, I would be marrying, in my base country.

I would like to know the process of bringing my wife in Canada after marriage ?

Please help.

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Guys will a profile get rejected because the pof is not under the name of the main applicant?
My pof is under my husband's name and it's been 2months and a week since I applied.
Some people say you must raise a CSE and attach a new pof under your name. And some says don't do that because it will make the officer confused and if they need any more documents they will simply ask...
So guys I am a little worried. Have you seen someone got rejected due to this reason??
Thanks in advance

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Fahimeh_t said:
Guys will a profile get rejected because the pof is not under the name of the main applicant?
My pof is under my husband's name and it's been 2months and a week since I applied.
Some people say you must raise a CSE and attach a new pof under your name. And some says don't do that because it will make the officer confused and if they need any more documents they will simply ask...
So guys I am a little worried. Have you seen someone got rejected due to this reason??
Thanks in advance
Yes, the funds has to be in the name of the primary applicant. If the POF is on your husband's name then you need to get a self declaration from your husband stating that the funds so maintained in his name are to be used for migration purposes and he has no objection for the same.

Graciekay

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
South Africa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/03/16
Doc's Request.
10/03/16
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03/03/16
Med's Done....
25/02/16
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Hi friends, I am new to this forum. I just read through someone's post about having his gcms notes. How can I get that please?
Thanks

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey
I applied for restoration for work permit last month, i got PNP in DEC.
So my PNP is expiring in June,
Restoration's process is 5-6 months.
If at that time my PNP expires
Can i get work permit?

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Stanlee said:
Yes, the funds has to be in the name of the primary applicant. If the POF is on your husband's name then you need to get a self declaration from your husband stating that the funds so maintained in his name are to be used for migration purposes and he has no objection for the same.
Thanks my friend.
1+ for you

ESREDDY

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

After submitting eAPR, if there is a change in address, do we have to intimate it to CIC?

I may change my residential address in a month as my current lease ends.

Will there be any mail correspondence to the address mentioned in eAPR or just email follow ups?

Please advice.

Thanks

dallasboy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2016
Doc's Request.
18-APR-2016
AOR Received.
11-MAR-2016
Med's Request
22-MAR-2016
Med's Done....
06-APR-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-12-2016
Hello Gurus,

In Jan 2016, I received the ITA and earlier this month, I submitted my eAPR and got the AOR (11-Mar-2016). Now when I login to mycic account, I see two applications types
1) Express Entry
2) Permanent Residency

When I click on check messages and status for express entry - I see that it shows status as open ans all other fields are blank. It doesn't even show my CRS or the status ITA received.

When I click on check messages and status for Permanent Residency - it shows eligibility review in progress and everything else is set to 'not needed at this time".

Is this normal? I am a bit worried as many other people around these AOR have either medical passed or at least started. Also, why has the information disappeared from my express entry profile?

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my new passport which I received it in March 2016 with all the blank pages to ONIP. Is it mandatory to submit my old passport also?? Kindly help

smahmed365

Nov 9, 2015
Hello,

I finish my 2 year full time work experience by the end of April.

i work 40 hours per week.
The requirement for full time job should be 30hrs or more per week.

My Express Entry profile already got updated with the points for 2 years (extra 25 points).

So do they calculate the work experience by hours or by the actual months worked?
Do I have to work until the exact date of the month I started working to be able to get the 2 year experience?

Ravi_Hyd

Dec 31, 2014
My friend got ITA and she has used a representative till ITA.
After that she wanted to withdraw the representative, and took the consent from consultancy and delink the representative and link the application to the new account that she created as per the given instructions.

Now she is not able to see the PR application to fill and only she could able to see is her EE profile with ITA received.
Will it take some time to delink the representative and able to see the PR application?
What should she do now?

Please help me out...

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
smahmed365 said:
Hello,

I finish my 2 year full time work experience by the end of April.

i work 40 hours per week.
The requirement for full time job should be 30hrs or more per week.

My Express Entry profile already got updated with the points for 2 years (extra 25 points).

So do they calculate the work experience by hours or by the actual months worked?
Do I have to work until the exact date of the month I started working to be able to get the 2 year experience?
Yes to get the two year experience, you will have to work for 24 months.

The requirement is 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

They use 52 week calculation to arrive at 1560 hours (30 hours x 52 weeks = 1560 hours)

sarikar

Sep 28, 2015
Is education background and current JOB title should match in Express entry?

my friend has done B.Tech – Mechanical and having experience in HR now then she must has one the following degree BBA/ MBA – HR or IR (Industrial relation), PGDBM – HR/ IR, PGDM – HR/ IR , B.com, B.A./ M.A.- psychology. to qualify as a primary applicant in Express entry?

PLease advise..its really urgent..