+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yxlxh said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram,

Thank you very much for your clear answers in detail.

For the question 4 as follows:

The "reliable address" in my question means the address which I can receive the stamped passports safely and the passports cannot be lost because of the unclear address. From the information on the Internet, CIC use Regular Mail to send the passport and it cannot be tracked. Some people’s passport was lost in my country because the address is not clear or the mailperson cannot recognize the English address correctly (the official language in my country do not include English). And in my country, maybe there are not the services of VFS.

My current address have such a problem. So, how could I solve this problem?
You will send your PP to the visa office in your country (instructions will be available in the PPR mail). Usually, people take the help of VFS to safely transmit the passports to the embassy and back. You can always choose to collect your stamped PP and COPR from the VFS office instead of asking them to courier it back to you!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
yxlxh said:
Hi rajkamalmohanram and other experts,

I have another question related to my conditions I mentioned in my previous post when I filled the EE online forms today.

1. I had a refused and closed application to Nova Scotia Province Nominee Program 3 years ago and the reason of refusal is the settlement and employment plan did not meet the eligibility criteria. It was a paper-based application and all the paper documents I submitted were returned. I addressed honestly my previous application in the process of applying SINP (Saskatchewan’s PNP) and passed the SINP. Now I am preparing to apply for permanent residence under the Saskatchewan’s PNP.

How to answer the following questions in the "Immigration history and citizenships " subcategory of EE forms?

Has XXX applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before? (Y/N)?

Thank you so much.
For the question "Has XXX applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before? (Y/N)?", you can answer "NO".

nitinbhala

Jan 12, 2016
I am working in kfc from last 5 years. During this time i was a food handler
Supervisor
Assistant manager (present position).
My question is the experience letter which i will get from kfc should it mention all my roles with job description or just the present role.

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi Guys,

My AOR date is 19th Sept, hopefully this week or next week I should get PPR.
However, I have a question -

my wife is travelling to India for next two months. And I have a plan to travel after one month too for one month.
What should I do if I will get PPR in that time ?

should I change her stamping office to India or I should get her Passport through courier ?
Or, should I request cic to wait for two months ?

is anybody here having similar situation ?

What will be the convenient way for this situation.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nitinbhala said:
I am working in kfc from last 5 years. During this time i was a food handler
Supervisor
Assistant manager (present position).
My question is the experience letter which i will get from kfc should it mention all my roles with job description or just the present role.
It should mention all the roles with job description.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Today I received request letter to pay the RPRF Fee. They give me deadline for 7 days. I had an understanding that they asked to pay this fee with passport before issuing visa.

Can anybody have any idea how long it may take to request for passport after paying this RPRF fees?

Thanks in advance!

crosstheevil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Is there any way to find out about the VO that is handling my application? GCMS note is one, are there others? I'm just curious ...

nitinbhala

Jan 12, 2016
Stanlee said:
It should mention all the roles with job description.
Thanks Stanlee for replying.

I can provide.
1.offer letter
2.job description
3. reference letter from my manager
4.experience letter from hr

Are these enough for employment proof.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nitinbhala said:
Thanks Stanlee for replying.

I can provide.
1.offer letter
2.job description
3. reference letter from my manager
4.experience letter from hr

Are these enough for employment proof.
Yes, the ones mentioned by you are good. Additionally you may also be asked for pay stubs/salary slips, so you can keep those ready as well.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI everyone,

I have a problem with FBI PCC.
The credit card I gave for the payment got blocked due to some suspicious activity. So the bank blocked it.

My application arrived at FBI on 17th december so they are not opening it yet most probably but to unblock my card it will take 30 days. What should I do ?
How can update my payment method?

nitinbhala

Jan 12, 2016
Hi rajkamalmohamram,stanlee and senior members.

I am working as Assistant manager and i have offer letter and job description for this role.
But for the role before assistant manager i was working as a supervisor. I dont have offer letter or job description for the supervisor's position.

Could you please advice what can i provide in this situation.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nitinbhala said:
Hi rajkamalmohamram,stanlee and senior members.

I am working as Assistant manager and i have offer letter and job description for this role.
But for the role before assistant manager i was working as a supervisor. I dont have offer letter or job description for the supervisor's position.

Could you please advice what can i provide in this situation.
Is there anyone who can vouch for you like your manager who can give a reference letter on letter head? You can refer to this link to see what you can do to get a reference letter/alternatives for reference letter, it may be of help http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

peterkc

Jan 27, 2016
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hello,
I got an ITA in July 2015 and i submitted my application in October 2015 but i got married in recently. If i add my spouse to my application, how long would it take CIC to request my spouse to go for medicals?
No. 2, do i need to add some more money to my settlement funds in order since i am adding my spouse to my application? A consultant said i do not need to add any more money to my settlement funds since i am already working in Canada.
Guys, please what do you think?
Thanks

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
peterkc said:
Hello,
I got an ITA in July 2015 and i submitted my application in October 2015 but i got married in recently. If i add my spouse to my application, how long would it take CIC to request my spouse to go for medicals?
No. 2, do i need to add some more money to my settlement funds in order since i am adding my spouse to my application? A consultant said i do not need to add any more money to my settlement funds since i am already working in Canada.
Guys, please what do you think?
Thanks
1. It should be fairly quickly, once they get the new information
2. If you were required to show PoF with your initial application based on your category, you will need updated PoF when you add your spouse

peterkc

Jan 27, 2016
One more question please, what category requires proof of funds and what category doesnt require proof of funds? am not sure what category under which my application falls? one thing i remember is that my application mets the requirements for fswp and cec. although i provided proof of funds when i submitted initiall, i just need to be double sure. thanks.
please what do you think?