+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
congrats. hasse and pray for us

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey saleem

dont worry man we all will have it INSHA-ALLAH. it takes time becasue this is the way they work . but sooner or later you will also have it and then u will forget what did happen in the past ?

hasse.

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
To All those who have got their PPR step 1 after medical

Dear All

With respect to e-cas, do the CIC authorities notify anything on the screen with regard to application status which shows that the request for PPR step 1 has been sent to the applicant?

Regards

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey

i actually dont think so , cuz my e-cas have not changed as yet .

i am sure it only chaNGES ONCE when u get ur visa stamped on ur passport and on ecas it shows decision made.

hasse.

S

snbajwa

SASKENTP said:
To All those who have got their PPR step 1 after medical

Dear All

With respect to e-cas, do the CIC authorities notify anything on the screen with regard to application status which shows that the request for PPR step 1 has been sent to the applicant?

Regards
AOA SASKENTP,
No dear, only appears "Decission Made" if you will check further details you will find following lines.

"Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".

If you are successful then it means PPR step-1 has been issued to you or near to be issued.

Cheers

hasse

May 11, 2010
Dear snbajwa

how are u ? no good news from your side ? FIKAR NOT you will have a good news before the end of Ramazan INSHA-ALLAH ? DONT think about it too much. WE WILL meet in SK if u have applied for sinp ?

takecare.
HASSE.

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
snbajwa said:
AOA SASKENTP,
No dear, only appears "Decission Made" if you will check further details you will find following lines.

"Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".

If you are successful then it means PPR step-1 has been issued to you or near to be issued.

Cheers
Hi snbajwa

Most of the people who have received Step 1 says that their status on e-cas is still "in process" and it changes into "Decision made" once they have passed Step 2 stage. What do you think?

Does your status on website show" Medical results have been received".

Regards

S

snbajwa

SASKENTP said:
Hi snbajwa

Most of the people who have received Step 1 says that their status on e-cas is still "in process" and it changes into "Decision made" once they have passed Step 2 stage. What do you think?

Does your status on website show" Medical results have been received".

Regards
Hi SASKENTP

as per my experiance about my relatives who have currently received their visas e-status is same as i mentioned in above post, even thy received their step-1 & 2.
No my status is in process, lets what happens next.

gudluck ;)

S

snbajwa

hasse said:
Dear snbajwa

how are u ? no good news from your side ? FIKAR NOT you will have a good news before the end of Ramazan INSHA-ALLAH ? DONT think about it too much. WE WILL meet in SK if u have applied for sinp ?

takecare.
HASSE.
Dear Hassan bhai,

i am fine what about you..? no I am still waiting lets see.......,thank you for your wish inshallah we all will receive Visas. Inshallah see you in saskatoon SK.

Cheers. :D

hasse

May 11, 2010
Dear bajwa bhai

thanks. i am good and INSHA-ALLAH we will meet in Sasktoon. just get connected. i got my ppr ist and sent all docs on 18th aug and now waiting for my 2nd ppr ? because cic has told me that my visa will be expired in OCT SO i am hoping to have the ppr 2nd soon.

Hasse.

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Happy Eid Mubrak to every one. May Allah bless you all and grant us peace, happiness, health, love and prosperity.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Hi all experts----
i received passport request one almost 2 weeks ago and i sent my documents means passports copies and updated charts, my documents reached chc london at 19th auguest 2011. Yesterday my online status has been changed from in process to decision made. wt u ppl think that in how much days i can receive passport request 2 ? pls help

S

snbajwa

AOA/Hi All,

My mailing address and contact information has been disappeared on my e-status, what is the reason behind this, can any body help about this.

Regard.

hasse

May 11, 2010
dear Bajwa bhai
***** EID MUBARRAK ********* TO YOU
& ALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.

my status has also been changed from " IN PROCESS " TO " DECISION MADE " last week.

now i am waiting for the 2nd step . i did not think that it will take that long for the 2nd step becasue THIS WEEK it will be 3weeks since my docs have been delievered to CIC but " GOD DOES WHAT HE DOES BEST "

any ideas on this please share.

Hasse.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......