+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

Farida Ashraf

Aug 28, 2009
Pakistan , Peshawar
Assalam mu Alikum
have a nice day , my name is Farida Ashraf and applied as skilled worker in Nov 2006 CIC Islamabad gave us period of 36 to 42 months for processing , our passports are now going to be expired,but we are still waiting for CIC Islamabad. if some one tell us what we can do now how much time we wait more ,CIC Islamabad posted a letter 8 months ago that your documents are transferred to UK
in these five years my all kids are transferred to Professional Universities.
we are waiting for good news.
My profession is (Librarian) in government Girls College since 1992.

S

samina12

@ Air canada
Your medicals have been done at Feb,2011 one month before mine........What about your PR?
Please share your experience.

S

samina12

snbajwa said:
@ Samina

they will not respond untill they consider neccessary, I hope you will receive PPR soon.
Gudluck
Thanks for sharing your experience. Good luck for all of us.Please instruct me whenever u find any useful information regarding my case.
One of my friends has the same case.We both do medicals at the same hospital at the same time and now we both are waiting for PR.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farida Ashraf said:
Assalam mu Alikum
have a nice day , my name is Farida Ashraf and applied as skilled worker in Nov 2006 CIC Islamabad gave us period of 36 to 42 months for processing , our passports are now going to be expired,but we are still waiting for CIC Islamabad. if some one tell us what we can do now how much time we wait more ,CIC Islamabad posted a letter 8 months ago that your documents are transferred to UK
in these five years my all kids are transferred to Professional Universities.
we are waiting for good news.
My profession is (Librarian) in government Girls College since 1992.
Good Day Sister

1) Please avoid to use your name ,job info and email on open forum
2)Did you check your application status online?
3)You can order Caips note to check the proper status of your status
4)Renew your passports and courier them(London VO) the notarized copies with a cover letter.
5)Never let any gap in continuous education of your children

Good Luck

S

samina12

@ hasse
If you don't mind I want to ask that if you submitted police clearance certificates for Swedan by your self or visa office demanded for it.............?
They demanded it after the medicals????????

Air Canada

Jul 16, 2011
Lahore-Pakistan
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010 CHC Islamabad
File Transfer...
30 June 2010
Med's Done....
Feb 2011
Interview........
CSQ interview Nov 2009
@ Samina,

AOA, there has been NO further step taken. waiting for PRR...
:)
Good luck:)

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

finally i have also got my 2nd ppr which is to submit my passports to ISLAMABAD EMBASSY. thank GOD.

INSHA-ALLAH, all will get the same thing soon. just have faith in GOD and be honest.

hasse.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey samina g

hope u are good. yes CIC haD asked me to submit it cuz i have lived there, so i had to provide them as it was mentioned on the website about the PC.

GOOD LUCK.

Hasse.

S

snbajwa

hasse said:
hey all

finally i have also got my 2nd ppr which is to submit my passports to ISLAMABAD EMBASSY. thank GOD.

INSHA-ALLAH, all will get the same thing soon. just have faith in GOD and be honest.

hasse.
Congratulations Buddy

shams_AINP

Apr 16, 2011
hasse said:
hey all

hasse.
Very nice and congratulation Masha Allah

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
Alhamdulillah today i received back my passport with "VISA". Dear all canadavisa.com forum is like my family, i really love it, it gave me hope on my sad days and i got alot of help from it, so i will not leave u ppl alone. I am in Pakistan or in Canada inshahAllah i will be in touch with u. If any one need any kind of help from me can call me any time. thank u so much for ur care and help.

zraj

Sep 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2009
Nomination.....
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-08-2010
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Step-1 (16-08-2011) & Step-2 (15-09-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
LANDED..........
Dec 04, 2011
Hi All,

Today, my application status has been changed from "In Process" to Decision Made"........... what next? pls comment. Thanks

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
Congratulations Shan i am very happy for you

just one question

did u receive email from london for 2nd step and did they send u the email on the address which you mentioned in your step 1 update paper?

Thanks