+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

i have a cousin who got this response from cic for the first step in which they have mentioned that

" Unless your passport or the passport of one of your accompanying family members expires on an earlier date, your permanent resident visas will all expire on 25 October 2011"

does it mean that they have to be in CANADA before 25th oct ? because they have mentioned the expiry date in this email he received ? i also explained that " YES " he has to be there before his visa expires on 25th oct ? as per cic london ?

please help here and share your thoughts just to be sure.

tc.
Hasse.

S

snbajwa

Hi All, ;D

My causin who was sponsored by my elder brother has received visa and landing papers last week, where as I have applied before him and I am still waiting for PPR. what hell is happening in CHC London.

Cheers

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Bajwa bhai
My medical will expire on August 16, 2011, but no passport request, I do not know what;s happening at CHC London Visa office, and what is the criteria for them to finalized the application?

Rehmanpk

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Nomination.....
17-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-01-2011
IELTS Request
Exampted
Med's Request
07-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 2011
LANDED..........
Jan 2012
Dear auhassan,

I think you should ask this from CIC London Office I think there might be some understanding or delivery problem caused by the courier service.

Rehmanpk

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Rehman
I have asked this to CIC Visa office London, and they replied me on tuesday that your file is in process.

S

samina12

auhassan said:
Dear Rehman
I have asked this to CIC Visa office London, and they replied me on tuesday that your file is in process.
Rehman is the name of Almighty Allah so, It should be abdur Rehman.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
like u i also send PCC+updated forms in june and waiting for med req

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did medicals in Feb 2011 and sent the RPRF, Updated forms and updated PCC in feb 2011. Till now no PPR. I have sent an email on 08.08.2011 to CHC london but they didnt replied. How much time they take reply the emails?
May Allah help us all

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
lhr_montreal said:
I did medicals in Feb 2011 and sent the RPRF, Updated forms and updated PCC in feb 2011. Till now no PPR. I have sent an email on 08.08.2011 to CHC london but they didnt replied. How much time they take reply the emails?
May Allah help us all

i hope you will receive passport step 1 request in couple of weeks.

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
auhassan said:
Dear Rehman
Auhassan,

If I were in your place I would consider approaching my member of parliament and requesting him or her to find out from CHC London the reason for the delay. Or at the least I would have applied for CAIPS that would give me insight into their notes about your file.

GotoSask

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear GptoSask
Thanks for your suggestion, i have already in contact with my MP (member of Parliment) office, and MP's assisstant has sent the letter (email) to London about the reason in delay in process of my application just couple of days ago, and now i am waiting the response from MP office.

S

snbajwa

auhassan said:
Dear Bajwa bhai
My medical will expire on August 16, 2011, but no passport request, I do not know what;s happening at CHC London Visa office, and what is the criteria for them to finalized the application?
AOA auhassan,

You will receive re-medical becoz visas expire in 1 year from the date of medicals. ya CHC-London is kidding with us, please pray for all.

regards

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hey all

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I have just received my first PPR. FINALLY a good news in the great month of RAMAZAN . it took too long for them to send me this email and i waited like ages to have this good news.

good luck to everybody who is in the cue of having PPR.

Hasse.

S

samina12

hasse said:
Hey all

Thanks to ALMIGHTY ALLAH, I have just received my first PPR. FINALLY a good news in the great month of RAMAZAN . it took too long for them to send me this email and i waited like ages to have this good news.

good luck to everybody who is in the cue of having PPR.

Hasse.
[/quote
CONGRATULATES.May Allah help us all too.