+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

Rma1

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
sabii said:
Hi Janjamal,
Rukhsati is Mandatory for Pakistani Nationals according to the link below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf
For nationals of Pakistan:
•Approximately 15 to 20 printed photographs of you and your sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should be comprised by the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati in Urdu). Photos should also include pictures taken of you and your sponsor together on other occasions, for example, either before and/or after the wedding.

Original Documents that are required by CIC
Nationals of Pakistan:
The following documents are required for you, the principle applicant, and for each of your dependent family members, if applicable to your situation:
•Original birth certificates for yourself and your family members including your spouse or common-law partner. A birth certificate is acceptable if the registration of the birth was made shortly after the birth.
•Certified copies of your national identity card (CNIC).
•Original marriage certificate for you and your spouse (Nikkah Nama).
•Original death certificate(s) if your sponsor's or your former spouse(s), common-law or conjugal partner(s) is/are deceased.
•Original divorce certificate for you or your spouse's previous marriages. If a divorce has been obtained in Pakistan by a sponsor residing in Canada, you must submit evidence that either party of the divorce resided in Pakistan for at least one year prior to the divorce. Alternatively, you may submit evidence that either party to the divorce had a substantial connection to Pakistan such as frequent visits, property ownership, and/or active businesses in Pakistan.
•Official documentation confirming your relationship to your sponsor and both of your rela-tionships to the other family members on your application. This may include family lists and household registries.
•Original educational documents for you and your family members such as transcripts indicating a list of courses taken, scores achieved as well as certificates obtained.

This is not the rite thread to enquire about spousal sponsorship so please foloow the link below for sposusal shonsorship thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t28775.0.html;topicseen
i hope this helps you understand the requirements

Very Good and informative Post sabii .......+1 for u
Keep it up.
sabii i sent u a PM. Plz check ur inbox.

Regards

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Rma1 said:
Keep it up.

Regards
Thanks Rma!
i didnt get your PM

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Rma1 said:
Keep it up.

Regards
excellent , Keep it up sabii

adddi

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
Hi Seniors

Last day i received my PPR Step 1 in which they require PP copies but they neither mentioned no of copies, nor copies should be colored or regular black and white advice required plz.

Adnan

adnan700

Feb 25, 2012
HELLO EVERY
Im new to this form, Im in AINP family sponsored class, my application has completed and i did get the step 1 then i informed to London office regarding the change of my status single to married later they requested me to send the updated form and my wife documents.i have also informed to them my wife is not accompning me as i want to settle down there first and later she will come and join me. i have been waiting for medical request form of wife. does any one help me out
1= how long they take to send the medical request ?
2= what else steps or document or requirement could they asked for?

thanks

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Congratulations!! Atleast you are happy.I think you should send all of your families which you applied as a dependant means wife and childrens color or Black and white upto you first page but it would be very clear where every number should be clear and also send copies of any two page which is empty where they would have to stampt.I think on PPR1 all clearly written you should read carefully.Thanks

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
adddi said:
Hi Seniors

Last day i received my PPR Step 1 in which they require PP copies but they neither mentioned no of copies, nor copies should be colored or regular black and white advice required plz.

Adnan
Hi Addi,

u just need to send black and white copies (dont send colored copies) of your and your family's passport (information page where u have all the info like name dob etc)
Clear photocopies of your passport and the passports of each accompanying family member.
1. Submit only copies of the passport pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your
photo, name, date and place of birth, as well as any amendments to this information.
2. The photocopies must be from the passports you will use to travel to Canada. If you submit a different
passport in Step 2 than the photocopy submitted in Step 1, then all passports will be returned and you will
have to start again from Step 1.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013

adddi

Star Member
Dec 2, 2011
sabii said:
Hi Addi,

u just need to send black and white copies (dont send colored copies) of your and your family's passport (information page where u have all the info like name dob etc)
Clear photocopies of your passport and the passports of each accompanying family member.
1. Submit only copies of the passport pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your
photo, name, date and place of birth, as well as any amendments to this information.
2. The photocopies must be from the passports you will use to travel to Canada. If you submit a different
passport in Step 2 than the photocopy submitted in Step 1, then all passports will be returned and you will
have to start again from Step 1.

Thnx for detailed explanation.

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
adddi said:
Thnx for detailed explanation.

mubarik ho addi bhai, so you win the race, hamaray liay bhi dua kerna.

did your address apear again

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Dear After sending Passports how long it will take as already third week...Second how many people yesterday had attended IOM Seminars at Mehran Hotel Please add here! Thanks

kitu

Feb 25, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-06-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
25-10-2011
Med's Done....
03-11-2011
Passport Req..
PPR 1=15-12-2011 PPR 2=21-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2012
LANDED..........
INSHAHALLAH JUNE 2012
I am waiting for PPR 2 for last 2 Months as I received PPR 1 on 20 Dec and send Passport and photographs on 28 Dec. Any Guess when I get the PPR 2. :'(

Rma1

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
kitu said:
I am waiting for PPR 2 for last 2 Months as I received PPR 1 on 20 Dec and send Passport and photographs on 28 Dec. Any Guess when I get the PPR 2. :'(

kitu

same situation I have. I got ppr1 on 7 Jan & sent it next day. Still waiting for ppr2. I don't know what's
going on........... Any idea seniors???????????

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
kitu said:
i would send an email to CHC-London...

shoki

Jan 29, 2011
Sobia21 said:
Dear After sending Passports how long it will take as already third week...Second how many people yesterday had attended IOM Seminars at Mehran Hotel Please add here! Thanks
Salam Sobia sister and brother i was attend IOM seminars