+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashaf79 said:
Salam all,
I had my medical done 3 months back and sent medical slip with other requested documents 2.5 months back to London office. I have not yet seen any update added to my ECASE. I hear that generally by this time 'Medical received' etc. is added. Should I be worried and send an email enquiry?

Pls help me whether this line is added in all cases or in some cases, it doesn't happen at all. Friends who submitted medicals at the end of last year like me, please comment as well whether you got any updates in your ECASE.

Regards
why u sent the medical slip with other documents, call at the clinic where ur medical done, ask them ur medical tracking number,then check they received ur medical or not.

ashaf79

Sep 12, 2009
asad123 said:
why u sent the medical slip with other documents, call at the clinic where ur medical done, ask them ur medical tracking number,then check they received ur medical or not.
Thanks Asad. I sent the medical slip as reference to the DMP and the date it was conducted.

From your experience is the medical received line added to ecas within 3 months for all people? What happened in your own case?

I will try to get the tracking number from DMP.

Sobia21

Jan 24, 2012
Inshallah Ameen!! We also sent on 6th but reaches on 7th means your Passports and our Passports presented on the same day,only the difference we are living in Karachi and you are at Lahore that is the reason may be our is late I think Inshallah in one or two days we will also get Allah is Great!.Because you cannot plan anything until unless you have your passports on your hand.But I Pray for everyone Allah ham sab ke haqmen agay bhi behtar ho and that our step would be best for our Children's education and of course for us.Ameen

Reginask

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Sep 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
March 2012 Alhamdolilah
in sha Allah

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
Reginask said:
in sha Allah
Bhai tell about CORP my question is that all data feild is filled , pls checked

Reginask

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Sep 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2012 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
March 2012 Alhamdolilah
check your inbox

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
sam pk said:
ok thanks i will ,

my status is medical received , would they will ask me to send additional documents ,or ppr is certain at this stage .please share your experience

Tahir Rehman

Oct 16, 2010
Karachi , Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-2-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-7-2010
AOR Received.
27-2-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
25-8-2011
Med's Done....
2-10-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sobia21 said:
Inshallah Ameen!! We also sent on 6th but reaches on 7th means your Passports and our Passports presented on the same day,only the difference we are living in Karachi and you are at Lahore that is the reason may be our is late I think Inshallah in one or two days we will also get Allah is Great!.Because you cannot plan anything until unless you have your passports on your hand.But I Pray for everyone Allah ham sab ke haqmen agay bhi behtar ho and that our step would be best for our Children's education and of course for us.Ameen
Dear Sobia21, kindlygive your timeline

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
shahzad0786 said:
my status is medical received , would they will ask me to send additional documents ,or ppr is certain at this stage .please share your experience
ur next step is PPR...they wont ask u for anything...
ppr is comingggggggg :)

janjamal7

Feb 18, 2012
I am a Canadian by birth, I had Nikkah in Pakistan and have proof of our regular contacts can anyone tells me that
my spoship will be accepted by CIC with Nikkah or it is mandatory to have Rukhsati ?? what original documents CIC
require ?????

janjamal7

Feb 18, 2012
Anyone whose case accepted Nikkah for spousal sponsorship from Pakistan

janjamal7 said:
I am a Canadian by birth, I had Nikkah in Pakistan and have proof of our regular contacts can anyone tells me that
my spoship will be accepted by CIC with Nikkah or it is mandatory to have Rukhsati ?? what original documents CIC
require ?????

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
janjamal7 said:
require ?????
Nika namma must be submitted

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
janjamal7 said:
require ?????
Hi Janjamal,
Rukhsati is Mandatory for Pakistani Nationals according to the link below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf
For nationals of Pakistan:
•Approximately 15 to 20 printed photographs of you and your sponsor with relatives and friends. Photos submitted should be comprised by the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati in Urdu). Photos should also include pictures taken of you and your sponsor together on other occasions, for example, either before and/or after the wedding.

Original Documents that are required by CIC
Nationals of Pakistan:
The following documents are required for you, the principle applicant, and for each of your dependent family members, if applicable to your situation:
•Original birth certificates for yourself and your family members including your spouse or common-law partner. A birth certificate is acceptable if the registration of the birth was made shortly after the birth.
•Certified copies of your national identity card (CNIC).
•Original marriage certificate for you and your spouse (Nikkah Nama).
•Original death certificate(s) if your sponsor's or your former spouse(s), common-law or conjugal partner(s) is/are deceased.
•Original divorce certificate for you or your spouse's previous marriages. If a divorce has been obtained in Pakistan by a sponsor residing in Canada, you must submit evidence that either party of the divorce resided in Pakistan for at least one year prior to the divorce. Alternatively, you may submit evidence that either party to the divorce had a substantial connection to Pakistan such as frequent visits, property ownership, and/or active businesses in Pakistan.
•Official documentation confirming your relationship to your sponsor and both of your rela-tionships to the other family members on your application. This may include family lists and household registries.
•Original educational documents for you and your family members such as transcripts indicating a list of courses taken, scores achieved as well as certificates obtained.

This is not the rite thread to enquire about spousal sponsorship so please foloow the link below for sposusal shonsorship thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t28775.0.html;topicseen
i hope this helps you understand the requirements

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
further to my previous post...you can submit your application for your husband in CIC-M so that your side is done and then they will forward your file to CHC-Islamabad and start working on it after 10-12 months so you can arrange your rukhsati in that time and then send them the proofs of rukhsati before they start initial reviews...