+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
zraj said:
I had an experience when embassy was not replying; what i did, i resend the same email 3 or 4 times with 4 to 5 days intervals and finally got reply from them :)................. therefore don't be dishearten and keep bugging them.
is there any body have an experience that they verify the experiece certificate .and if they cant confirm (would they refuse the application)what they will do, plz share your experiences.
and on their visa instruction guide they have mentioned they need experience certifcate with details of pay your were drawing.but i got certificate from previuose employment without pay details.
please share your experience would it be fine or they must will ask for the pay details which apearently i cant do it, because the closure of company.

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello senior members,

I have a question:-

After Receiving PPR step 2, Can anyone tell me what is estimated time for visa stamping in Pakistan? Usually In how many days/weeks visa got stamp?

Thanks in advance.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Some people got it in a week, some in a month and some got it in 2 months but it is rare
hayabusa said:
Hello senior members,

After Receiving PPR step 2, Can anyone tell me what is estimated time for visa stamping in Pakistan? Usually In how many days/weeks visa got stamp?

Thanks in advance.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
hayabusa said:
Hello senior members,

Thanks in advance.

with in a week dear.

GotoSask

Aug 19, 2010
Shan-e-Haider, Hasse,

When you sent your documents (photographs, chart etc) to CHC London after PPR Step 1, were you asked to send them to a specific person at the Immigration Section of High Commission or did you send them addressed to the Immigration section in general and not to a specific person.

GotoSask

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Hello Everyone!

I submitted my medicals a month ago along with proof of funds, establishment process, proof of relatives living in canada for the last two years. I have got a response via email from CHC London which states that i have to provide proof of funds in my own personal bank account. I had shown bank statement of my supporting family member i.e. my brother in law. Does anyone know the alternatives to personal bank statement as i don't have a bank account with such amount for the last six months.

I would love to know how you people proofed the availability of funds. Prompt response will be highly regarded.

I anxiously await your responses.

Regards,
Sultan

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
Transfer money in ur account and give some proof that u sold some property or something alike some send some proof and and bank statement

S

samina12

babrsultan said:
Hello Everyone!

I submitted my medicals a month ago along with proof of funds, establishment process, proof of relatives living in canada for the last two years. I have got a response via email from CHC London which states that i have to provide proof of funds in my own personal bank account. I had shown bank statement of my supporting family member i.e. my brother in law. Does anyone know the alternatives to personal bank statement as i don't have a bank account with such amount for the last six months.

I would love to know how you people proofed the availability of funds. Prompt response will be highly regarded.

I anxiously await your responses.

Regards,
Sultan
You should open your own bank account,deposit money or transfer in your account then show some sort of evidence that its you'r money.

S

samina12

shahzad0786 said:
is there any body have an experience that they verify the experiece certificate .and if they cant confirm (would they refuse the application)what they will do, plz share your experiences.
and on their visa instruction guide they have mentioned they need experience certifcate with details of pay your were drawing.but i got certificate from previuose employment without pay details.
please share your experience would it be fine or they must will ask for the pay details which apearently i cant do it, because the closure of company.
In the case of student visa I have experienced they verified but it was four years before.

S

samina12

Team!
I have done me and my kids re_medicals on 27, Nov,2011which they sent me in response of my e-mail and now I am waiting for Police certificates which i didn't receive yet.They stated in their letter that police certificates will be received in four weeks period and I have to submit it in 45 days.What a race...........??
I requested them to extend my dead line but they didn't response.
Guys suggest for me..........what i should do?????????????

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
To all respected members

Kindly inform the documents required in PPR Step1 and Step2. Do we need bank statement for step2.

Regards

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
@ Samina

If you are out of time then send them an email again and on top of that send them a fax as well and explain that it takes time to receive police certificate in your country. That would not create any problem
and dont forget to put your all details like file number name etc on the fax
@ Saskentp

Mostly for PPR1 they ask for your passport copies, pictures and one form to fill out and for step 2 they ask you to fill a small form with your name address and phone numbers with original passports.

Thanks

S

samina12

chaudri786 said:
@ Samina

If you are out of time then send them an email again and on top of that send them a fax as well and explain that it takes time to receive police certificate in your country. That would not create any problem
@ Saskentp

Mostly for PPR1 they ask for your passport copies, pictures and one form to fill out and for step 2 they ask you to fill a small form with your name address and phone numbers with original passports.

Thanks
@ chaudhri786
Thanks for your help I will follow these instructions.I think it will work.

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
chaudri786 said:
@ Samina

@ Saskentp

Thanks
Thanks dear, actually from one of relatives, PPR1 is only demanding passport copies and and small form but no pictures. Is it usual?

hayabusa

Aug 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes it is usual, they will ask for a picture in PPR2 with original passport and present address details.

SASKENTP said:
Thanks dear, actually from one of relatives, PPR1 is only demanding passport copies and and small form but no pictures. Is it usual?