+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any outland applicant received COPR/PPR recently-Please Connect

juli.m

May 14, 2019
Belgium
I am outland applicant currently in Canada. I received PPR on Sept 1st. But I am still waiting COPR. My VO is Paris
Hello, I just wanted to know if you have had any updates. My VO is also in Paris. We received PPR and sent our documents (passport photocopies and photos) almost a month ago but we haven't received any news since. I know other cases that have a similar timeline (also in Paris) and they already have their COPR.

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
It has taken more than 1month as well for me from PPR to CoPR (from 20th sept to 26th oct). We are 7 members in my family so it could explain. It was with Abu Dhabi VO. After 4 weeks I send a webform asking for the status and the day after I got updated. So I would suggest to contact them.

Reactions: juli.m
May 27, 2019
It has taken more than 1month as well for me from PPR to CoPR (from 20th sept to 26th oct). We are 7 members in my family so it could explain. It was with Abu Dhabi VO. After 4 weeks I send a webform asking for the status and the day after I got updated. So I would suggest to contact them.
Seems like if you submit it your local VO outside Canada, the process from PPR to COPR is much faster.

juli.m

May 14, 2019
Belgium
Thanks for your reply. I have contacted them. Their first answer was that they didn't have our files and that we made a mistake in our VO. Because of this, we contacted IRCC directly by web form. IRCC responded after one week confirming that Paris was our VO and that they (Paris) had received our documents. We have contacted the Paris VO again but haven't heard from them yet. I know Paris is in lockdown so I assume their timing is slower than usual.

EconomicRefugee

Oct 8, 2018
I am outland applicant currently in Canada.I received PPR on Sept 1st. But I am still waiting COPR. My VO is Paris
Hi. I am wondering if you finally got COPR? What was the process? My spouse is also an outland applicant currently waiting for PPR/COPR while in Canada. VO Pretoria.