March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Hey,
I am just wondering any outland applicant received PPR/ COPR recently after March 2020. It appears no PPR or COPR being issued to outland applicants due to Canada border restrictions.

Reactions: nns14

tony87

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
According to myimmitracker, it seems FSW-O PPRs have been trickling in recently: applicants, though in a small number, from various countries are receiving PPRs.

Reactions: radio44u and duster

Nata0209

May 21, 2020
I am outland applicant currently in Canada.I received PPR on Sept 1st. But I am still waiting COPR. My VO is Paris

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
Hello
FSW outland based in UAE, Got PPR on 17 sept el hamdulilah a bit more 6months after my AoR (5march).
I have 0 connection in Canada and I have never travelled there.
It could be explained because my NOC is 4165 and linked to Health (clinical trials).
I have sent my passport to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi on 20sept and I am still waiting to get it back.
Then we will raise a webform "ready to travel" and hopefully will get the approval. Indeed I have family of 7 members so we definitely travel to settle.
Hope this helps

Reactions: Bacelor and Aham.F

Ann7676

Star Member
Aug 1, 2020
Hello
FSW outland based in UAE, Got PPR on 17 sept el hamdulilah a bit more 6months after my AoR (5march).
I have 0 connection in Canada and I have never travelled there.
It could be explained because my NOC is 4165 and linked to Health (clinical trials).
I have sent my passport to the Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi on 20sept and I am still waiting to get it back.
Then we will raise a webform "ready to travel" and hopefully will get the approval. Indeed I have family of 7 members so we definitely travel to settle.
Hope this helps
Do you think they can allow to travel ? Have you heard about such cases( who was approved after March 18)?

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
They have accepted in some cases.
You have to demonstrate that you want to settle, that you have to travel now and that you have a plan to quarantine for 14days.
Because I received my PPR within 6 months during this time, I am hoping that they will allow me to travel (otherwise what the point to give my PPR). But this is pure speculation.
In any case I will keep you posted as I know my experience can be useful

User1220

Mar 17, 2020
They have accepted in some cases.
You have to demonstrate that you want to settle, that you have to travel now and that you have a plan to quarantine for 14days.
Because I received my PPR within 6 months during this time, I am hoping that they will allow me to travel (otherwise what the point to give my PPR). But this is pure speculation.
In any case I will keep you posted as I know my experience can be useful
Congrats on you PPR!! I received my COPR on FEB 23 and i raised a ready to travel webform to IRCC that i am willing to move permanently but no reply yet. do you know anyone who received his COPR post MARCH 18 and landed in Canada ?

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Congrats on you PPR!! I received my COPR on FEB 23 and i raised a ready to travel webform to IRCC that i am willing to move permanently but no reply yet. do you know anyone who received his COPR post MARCH 18 and landed in Canada ?
Yes

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
my sister in law in the UAE received her PPR a couple of weeks ago.

But because she is not willing to travel to immediately settle she has not sent her passport for stamping yet. Apparently they have extended her time to entry until end of august 2021.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
So do you know if we need a special travel document in order to travel or we can travel normally as our COPR / Visa are valid??
Officially you need approval to travel. However, people travelled without any additional approval and they manage to get entry

May 27, 2019
I am outland applicant currently in Canada.I received PPR on Sept 1st. But I am still waiting COPR. My VO is Paris
Hi @Nata0209 - I am in similar situation as yourself. I received a PPR request from my Visa office in New delhi but I am currently in Canada. Could you let me know the process you followed to obtain the COPR?

Thanks so much,
Bhavya