+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any other document instead of Birth Certificate for SINP?

Manikandan4335

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Friends,

I have planned to apply for SINP, but I dont have Birth Certificate document. Is there any other document to be submitted instead of Birth Certificate ? Is anyone there with this case ? I need your suggestion. As in the below link, it has given that to keep the scanned copy of Birth Certificate.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-2016-preparation-faqs-t384241.0.html

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
which country are you from?

superdblunt

Sep 4, 2015
U can explore d possibility of getting a 'birth attestation " from the govt agency in charge of population data in your country. You will however need a attester who has a knowledge of when u were born.

Hope this works.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Manikandan4335 said:
Friends,

I have planned to apply for SINP, but I dont have Birth Certificate document. Is there any other document to be submitted instead of Birth Certificate ? Is anyone there with this case ? I need your suggestion. As in the below link, it has given that to keep the scanned copy of Birth Certificate.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-2016-preparation-faqs-t384241.0.html
I have not submitted my Wife's Birth Certificate when I applied to SINP and this is what they have replied.

Birth Document
If a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable your must provide Non Availability Certificate
from your Countries registry indicating that a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable and it
should indicate a reason it is unavailable.

When a birth certificate is unavailable, the SINP may accept two alternative pieces of
identification that state the name of the applicant, date of birth and the name of the father and/or
mother.

Later on, I paid money to agent at Municipal Office in India and got her Birth Certificate with court order.
Try to get the Birth Certificate corrected at Birth records at municipal office otherwise get a non availability
certificate from them

Last option, try the School transfer certificate, but it should have your DOB, father name and mother name on it
and it might be accepted

Regards

dipica

Aug 21, 2013
SINP
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-05-2016
Doc's Request.
18-11-2016
Nomination.....
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
15-06-2017
LANDED..........
Landed
Hey,

I applied my Sinp with my husband, but he does not have birth certificate and is residing in USA from last two years. So, We got an affidavit from US Attorney, will that work ? plus mark sheets and voter ID card.

areva

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Dear members I am SINP EE 2016 Jan applicant, I received Request Additional Information Letter where is stated "Birth Document
You have not signed and dated Section A." I don't understand what I should do, please help!!!!

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
Guys, anyone who got SINP nomination without Birth Certificate by providing some alternate. I know it is mandatory , but just trying to understand if there is any hope for my application.

I attached Affidavit, 1o th Certificate, Passport and Letter of Explanation that I do not have birth certificate.

rashpal26

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Tampa, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-07-2018
AOR Received.
01-07-2018
Passport Req..
15-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2019
Got response from SINP

Thank you for your inquiry.

If a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable you must provide a Non Availability Certificate from your country’s registry indicating that a copy of your birth certificate is unavailable and it should indicate a reason it is unavailable. When a birth certificate is unavailable, the SINP may accept two alternative pieces of identification that state the name of the applicant, date of birth and the name of the father and/or mother. Acceptable documents are:

- Education Documents with birth date and parent’s name;

- I.D. Cards (with date of birth and parent’s name);

- National Voting Card; and

- Family/Household Register.

Please note that we do not accept an affidavit or passport as birth document.

Kind regards,

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)

Madhavimuppa

Dec 16, 2018
Guys, can you please help me about birth certificate. I don’t have birth certificate and I’m from India. I’ve education document 10th class certificate and Aadhar card, but there is my father name alone in those two documents. There is no ID proof which includes my mother name.

can I submit those two proofs along with birth certificate Non availablity letter.

please reply me asap

Last edited:

rekhiee

Aug 25, 2020
Guys, can you please help me about birth certificate. I don’t have birth certificate and I’m from India. I’ve education document 10th class certificate and Aadhar card, but there is my father name alone in those two documents. There is no ID proof which includes my mother name.

can I submit those two proofs along with birth certificate Non availablity letter.

please reply me asap

please reply me asap
Hi Madhvimuppa
I'm sailing in the same boat can you please tell me from where you get the birth certificate Non availablity letter.

Thanks