+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any options for food service supervisor to get permanent residency

ethan_ca

Sep 21, 2013
suvan said:
Friend

You lazy guy LoL

Click on the CIC link a couple of posts above.

It lists out 'everything'

All requirements

The job offer from the employer is a must.

It's only one additional letter from your employer

So one would be your reference letter stating the time you have been there and the second would be the boss just stating he gives you a job offer there on permanent basis.

So only one additional letter, what's the big deal eh, if your getting one done any way a second isn't a problem

You are not obliged to answer every question in this forum man and telling people lazy. Some people in this forum are just trying to get as much information as possible and based on your ratings you are not as credible as you think you are lol!

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
ethan_ca said:
You are not obliged to answer every question in this forum man and telling people lazy. Some people in this forum are just trying to get as much information as possible and based on your ratings you are not as credible as you think you are lol!
lol

You obviously don't know me, I'm sure the guy hasn't taken offence. He is a grown man and can take it.

The link for the official CIC website was there, and you can't get better than that. If someone still has to explain it after that then it's stupid big time.

Regarding my -'s

The other day I got into a bit of an argument about people lying on their applications, I said that they dont deserve PR if they are liars.

Then a flood of -'s

But you see my friend, I don't give a fu-k LOL

If someone wants to be a little cry baby because they dont like what I said then they can add as many -'s as they like.

You don't get any awards or rewards for +'s so who gives a sh-t.

And by the way I'm a woman not a man

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
suvan said:
lol

You obviously don't know me, I'm sure the guy hasn't taken offence. He is a grown man and can take it.

The link for the official CIC website was there, and you can't get better than that. If someone still has to explain it after that then it's stupid big time.

Regarding my -'s

The other day I got into a bit of an argument about people lying on their applications, I said that they dont deserve PR if they are liars.

Then a flood of -'s

But you see my friend, I don't give a fu-k LOL

If someone wants to be a little cry baby because they dont like what I said then they can add as many -'s as they like.

You don't get any awards or rewards for +'s so who gives a sh-t.

And by the way I'm a woman not a man
+1 for standing your ground against liars and cheats. I'm personally 100% behind you on this. My wife is seriously considering getting a job with CIC/CBSA after having been on this forum for the last 10 months and seeing how people lie and cheat their way into HER country. I also have a problem with those that try to circumvent the Residency Obligations, along with those that assist them.

I'm currently +50/-28. I wonder how many -'s I can get for the above comments?

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
zardoz said:
+1 for standing your ground against liars and cheats. I'm personally 100% behind you on this. My wife is seriously considering getting a job with CIC/CBSA after having been on this forum for the last 10 months and seeing how people lie and cheat their way into HER country. I also have a problem with those that try to circumvent the Residency Obligations, along with those that assist them.

I'm currently +50/-28. I wonder how many -'s I can get for the above comments?
Thanks !!

Yep well I got blasted by those who quite openly admitted they were cheating and said their keeping their fingers crossed.

I totally disagreed hence the blast of -'s

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/number-of-cases-accepted-processed-and-refused-in-cec-20082013-t175232.0.html

This was the thread LOL