+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one's Address disappeared today 27th January 2012??

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
cocknbull said:
Hi all,

A long journey that started from 27 Jan 2012 with address disappearance and when I started this thread finally resulted in issuance of medicals today. I got my medicals and RPRF request today. Thanks to Almighty. I wish every one else get their visas soon.

With Regards.......
KINGKONG-KONGRATZ!! ;D

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
cocknbull said:
Hi all,

A long journey that started from 27 Jan 2012 with address disappearance and when I started this thread finally resulted in issuance of medicals today. I got my medicals and RPRF request today. Thanks to Almighty. I wish every one else get their visas soon.

With Regards.......
congrats dear...

can u pls share following details-

1)ur address has not came back even for a single time between 27th jan to till date?

2)have u got any verification call or any other communication from VO?

3)have u oredered gcms?

4)which is ur NOc?

rgds,

ann

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annmarypallickal said:
congrats dear...

can u pls share following details-

1)ur address has not came back even for a single time between 27th jan to till date?

3)have u oredered gcms?

4)which is ur NOc?

rgds,

ann

Hi!

My address came back, it was I think 3 months ago when every one else's address came back.

I sent emails to LVO at times and was answered that file is awaiting review by an officer and will be updated as soon as review is complete.

3)have u oredered gcms?

Yes total 4 times I ordered

4)which is ur NOc?

rgds,

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
cocknbull said:
Hi!

My address came back, it was I think 3 months ago when every one else's address came back.

I sent emails to LVO at times and was answered that file is awaiting review by an officer and will be updated as soon as review is complete.

3)have u oredered gcms?

Yes total 4 times I ordered

4)which is ur NOc?

rgds,
hi,

thanks for sharing the information....thanks a lot..

mine is 11 months since in process status..no MR...dont know what is happening

rgds,

ann

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annmarypallickal said:
hi,

thanks for sharing the information....thanks a lot..

mine is 11 months since in process status..no MR...dont know what is happening

rgds,

ann
Hey!

Keep faith and wait for the right time and you will be through. Just wait for your turn. I have seen your previous posts where you have been told about a review like me. As said by many others that means back ground checking is over and only a review is needed to proceed to next step. I guess sooner and not later you will get your meds. In your GCMS did he raise any concerns about your education or employment ? The positive thing is its moving fast these days as new applications are on hold. Another thing is as I discussed in my previous posts that they hide concerns in GCMS if there are doubts or if he is suspecious of any thing and you will never know until they have completed their verifications. Go through your GCMS again and try to find where he/she has raised any concerns. All the best and good luck.....

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
cocknbull said:
Hey!

Keep faith and wait for the right time and you will be through. Just wait for your turn. I have seen your previous posts where you have been told about a review like me. As said by many others that means back ground checking is over and only a review is needed to proceed to next step. I guess sooner and not later you will get your meds. In your GCMS did he raise any concerns about your education or employment ? The positive thing is its moving fast these days as new applications are on hold. Another thing is as I discussed in my previous posts that they hide concerns in GCMS if there are doubts or if he is suspecious of any thing and you will never know until they have completed their verifications. Go through your GCMS again and try to find where he/she has raised any concerns. All the best and good luck.....
Dear bro. cocnbull,

I read some of ur posts now. U read my GCMS. So what is in ur opinion my file's status? Are my verifications, background check......... similar things finished? and any other concerns other than the employer? I sent a CSE attaching my bro's PR scans, and our medical insurances in which its is clear that my employer has 2 companies and boths names are written together on insurance cards.
Secondly hired a lawyer called Mr. Asif Bajwa (got his contact from ICCRC site. his web is www.southwestimmigration.com and www.canasiaimmigration.com). Gonna pay his fee of 1000$ in 2 days, remaining 1000$ after process complete. I did whatever I can. I wish my status turns in process befor I pay lawyer's fee, but miracles happen only sometimes. I also wrote all these in CSE, and tried to convience them that I can provide a proof and my employer is ready to sign a letter. Rest is on Allah but I really don't want my file gets rejected coz of this.

Regards.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazal_81 said:
Dear bro. cocnbull,

I read some of ur posts now. U read my GCMS. So what is in ur opinion my file's status? Are my verifications, background check......... similar things finished? and any other concerns other than the employer? I sent a CSE attaching my bro's PR scans, and our medical insurances in which its is clear that my employer has 2 companies and boths names are written together on insurance cards.
Secondly hired a lawyer called Mr. Asif Bajwa (got his contact from ICCRC site. his web is www.southwestimmigration.com and www.canasiaimmigration.com). Gonna pay his fee of 1000$ in 2 days, remaining 1000$ after process complete. I did whatever I can. I wish my status turns in process befor I pay lawyer's fee, but miracles happen only sometimes. I also wrote all these in CSE, and tried to convience them that I can provide a proof and my employer is ready to sign a letter. Rest is on Allah but I really don't want my file gets rejected coz of this.

Regards.
Hi!

According to your last GCMS dated 14/9/12 nothing started for you like eligibility, security, criminality, or medicals that means no background checks or verifications completed for you. . Your last BFD was 1/09/12. Now its up to your lawyer how he handles your case. I don't know what he is gonna do. What you told CHC London that your employer didn't write any letter ? Now most probably CHC will contact your employer and enquire from him what is the truth. I hope and pray it gets sorted out for you soon. Good luck.....