+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one going to North island College ???

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superseic said:
Is anyone going to nic college Vancouver,Howz the place and job opportunities over there ??

:)
Hi mate,
I am going to NIC. Program-Global business management.
what about you? from where u r? For which program you are going ?
I am an INDIAN.

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superseic said:
Is anyone going to nic college Vancouver,Howz the place and job opportunities over there ??

:)
check your inbox.

superseic

Jul 10, 2012
HHH said:
Atleast classes are not packed with desis.
yes i am thinking of going there in jan 2013 session for GBM course . The things that attract me that
fees is low just 21420 $ for two years with intership.
Moreover that is a tourist place so jobs most be there.
But I have seen on the net that North island is mostly consists of small villages , So you can say its may be not so developed as other territories.

however, we must just have tension of the expenses and accommodation, Because my dad says that he will pay fees of one semester then its all on me to pay the rest of semesters. I am bit wooried that whether jobs opportunities are good over there.

Share your knowledge about that college.

superseic

Jul 10, 2012
HHH said:
Hi mate,
I am going to NIC. Program-Global business management.
what about you? from where u r? For which program you are going ?
I am an INDIAN.
I am from punjab , PM me your mob. no I will call you.I am applying under spp. What about you , from where you are ??
which session you are applying for.

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@HHH

Dude, u said that u r going for GBM course . I just want to know your previous Qualification as I just want to see if there is profile mismatch or not in your case.

Also I want to ensure for myself as well whether I should go for Business related courses like GBM after B.Tech in Electronics and Work-exp in IT background OR remain stick to IT related course only

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
superseic said:
I am from punjab , PM me your mob. no I will call you.I am applying under spp. What about you , from where you are ??
which session you are applying for.
check your inbox.

HHH

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayank_6 said:
@ HHH

Dude, u said that u r going for GBM course . I just want to know your previous Qualification as I just want to see if there is profile mismatch or not in your case.

Also I want to ensure for myself as well whether I should go for Business related courses like GBM after B.Tech in Electronics and Work-exp in IT background OR remain stick to IT related course only
Hi mayank.
I am from commerce background.

There is no restriction on changing field however provided you have excellent academic record,however V.O. prefers to see student selected relavent course.

In my opinion you should select the course which is relavent to your past study/work experience,after going canada you are free to enroll in program of your choice without notifying to cic as long as program remains at same level.

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@HHH,

Can u tell me the other program must of in the same college ??

There must be hell lot of formalities in changing the program then.

What needs to be done then ?

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
@HHH

Do let me know the processor formalities needs to be done for changing the course after i land there .Might be I will be switching from IT Related course to the Business one.

Could you please share your SOP and LOR on my Email ID mayank.tech6@gmail.com .