24 June 2011. Receive by sydeny office 15 sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 th dec. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Already in Canada on work permit. From June 15 2011 Landed again on north potal border on 7 January 2012 receive pr card on 5 march 2012
hi every one
m goin regina on 14 jUne

iTs very expensive faiR to canada
now i go via asia its 1400 dolars from Melbourne

S

sannytq

Hey guys.. yesterday wrote an email to Sydney CHC.. to update my address and to get the status of the case. I just moved last week to new place. This is teh reply i got from them...

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail of 2 June 2011. Your address will be updated.

We are awaiting as requested on 28 March 2011 your New Zealand and Pakistan police certificates to be submitted in 60 days. Once these are received your application will continue to be processed and we will then advise the next stage of processing.

Please confirm whether you received this request.

Yours sincerely

i had an interview on 18th march and after that i didnt hear anything from them. i told them that in my reply. also i provided them with police certificates when i submitted my full application.. why are they doing this then?? are they just trying to waste time since they can't issue visas running out of quota...

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sannytq said:
Hey guys.. yesterday wrote an email to Sydney CHC.. to update my address and to get the status of the case. I just moved last week to new place. This is teh reply i got from them...

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your e-mail of 2 June 2011. Your address will be updated.

We are awaiting as requested on 28 March 2011 your New Zealand and Pakistan police certificates to be submitted in 60 days. Once these are received your application will continue to be processed and we will then advise the next stage of processing.

Please confirm whether you received this request.

Yours sincerely

i had an interview on 18th march and after that i didnt hear anything from them. i told them that in my reply. also i provided them with police certificates when i submitted my full application.. why are they doing this then?? are they just trying to waste time since they can't issue visas running out of quota...
I think you better sent the photocopy of the police certificates with a cover letter stating that you have already provided this (post by courier). Otherwise they might keep your processing on hold whatever their true intention and strategy is......We need to do our part on any given request and instructions from CHC....
You see as you sent query mail you came to know what they waiting for... otherwise you would have no where waiting for nothing!!! We can make many complaints against their system but we probably have no choice other than to listen them..... we have to take food according to caterers choice....even if the queue is too long!!! All the best

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
sannytq

why was the interview for? would you please let us know what you were asked? Fariza had his and now you had yours.

this is so weird that they told you about their requirement of PCC of NZ and Pak from you upon getting an inquiry from you. what the heck were they waiting for? they want applicants to poke them around and then they'd talk to us?

S

sannytq

Hi Jnathan,

As soon as i submitted my application to them they asked me for interview. I guess sydney CHC does that with most or all of the applicants. And they asked for regular stuff like education where am i working what did i do proof of funds all that.. The thing that pisses me off is that the visa officer told me i am satisifed now and u will get your visa all you have to do is be patient coz its taking a bit longer. We gona do background checks on you in NZ and PAK and if that comes clear and your medical you will get your visa. Its just matter of time. These were his words. And now i told them to update my address and just inquired about the status of my case and they telling me they r waiting for PCC from NZ and PAK from me. When i have already submitted them with my full application and in the interview also the visa officer didnt ask or say anythgin about them. It is ridiculous but then what can we do. I guess last two months i was sittign and waitign for my background checks to be completed and soon hear from them about medical and turns out that my application was on hold coz they were waiting for PCCs from me. what doesnt make sense is i didnt even get any mail from them. how can it be? i got mail from them at that address five or six times before... all i knwo is more times wasted for me and its gona take longer now.....

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Seniors.........I have a quick question..how come e-case status keep changes on weekends?HuhHuh??

any suggestion??

regards
Ritu

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHHOTTI said:
Seniors.........I have a quick question..how come e-case status keep changes on weekends?HuhHuh??

any suggestion??

regards
Ritu
Did you notice any changes for you?

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
@ victoriaM. Yes m from Mel. Which airline u flying with and how much it's cost u. And another question is. From where u done ur photos according to Canadian specification. Thanks

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
No dear....Still RBVO.just asking coz i found some cases change on weekends on another thread............wish me luck..............regards Ritu
fariza said:
Did you notice any changes for you?

puniajas

Star Member
Aug 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 april2011
Doc's Request.
Not requested
Nomination.....
March 11
AOR Received.
4may2011
IELTS Request
Submit. With app 6 overall
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
14may
Med's Done....
24 June 2011. Receive by sydeny office 15 sep 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12 th dec. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 dec 2011
LANDED..........
Already in Canada on work permit. From June 15 2011 Landed again on north potal border on 7 January 2012 receive pr card on 5 march 2012
hi every one
m in Australia
i aplly for p r under provincial nomination
I got my nomination sinp on 15 April 2011

then i submit my application for work permit and pr on 1
may 2011 in Sydney Australia

on 18 may i got my worK permit nd aor for pr

yesterday 3 June i got request for medical and ci
c
ask for rprf and vic road history report

m Goin canada on worK permit on 14 jUne

so wat i Have to do
do medical here in Melbourne or canada
plz answer

S

sannytq

Hey was today the monday also a holiday in Australia? The queens birthday... It was holiday here in new zealand.....

dasalcedo

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Adelaide - Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-05-2010
IELTS Request
10-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-01-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting....
sannytq said:
Hey was today the monday also a holiday in Australia? The queens birthday... It was holiday here in new zealand.....
Hi sannytq, the queens birthday was today in some states but in NSW and eastern states is next weekend.

Cheers

S

sannytq

Thanks Dasalcedo.. So it wa sa working day for Sydney CHC. I need seniors opinion here.. I send them inquiry about the status of my case and they said they are waiting for PCCs from me and asked me if i get that request. And that they gave me 60 days and that once they recieve the PCCs from me they will start processing my application again. I emailed them back saying i never got any such requests from you guys and i provided you with the PCCs with my full application. And asked them to let me know once this is sorted out. Like they found it on my fiel or they need it from me. And after that i havnt heard back from them. Its been two days now and to my first email they replied back in one day. Should i wait or email again or what.. i am so confused.. And i am more worried that last two months and all this time now didnt even count towards the processing of my application.. PLease advise...

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sannytq said:
Thanks Dasalcedo.. So it wa sa working day for Sydney CHC. I need seniors opinion here.. I send them inquiry about the status of my case and they said they are waiting for PCCs from me and asked me if i get that request. And that they gave me 60 days and that once they recieve the PCCs from me they will start processing my application again. I emailed them back saying i never got any such requests from you guys and i provided you with the PCCs with my full application. And asked them to let me know once this is sorted out. Like they found it on my fiel or they need it from me. And after that i havnt heard back from them. Its been two days now and to my first email they replied back in one day. Should i wait or email again or what.. i am so confused.. And i am more worried that last two months and all this time now didnt even count towards the processing of my application.. PLease advise...
Better give it a week or two more I recon...They might re issue the PCC request letter if they still like to go with their stated one.. Its better to make some alternative plan (In worst case!!) how to get both of them again if you asked hard to.. If you get by this time any formal letter of request then probably better to respond with a cover letter addressing Program Manager/VO attached with the duplicate (photocopy if you still have) and sent it by post.. If you don't receive any snail post then you could think of knocking again by mail after 2 weeks or more...

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
hello seniors,

I would like to know about Indian PCC, I went on holidays to India in Jan 11....and come back to Australia in end of March....So just wondering if I need to get Indian police Clearance or not????

I don't even asked by VO yet but still want to check???

Thanks in anticipation.....wish u all the very best......

regards
Ritu