Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting....
When you pass the first stage at Sydney NS you can't claim the money back. You only can claim the money of the Right of Permanent Residency fee if you have paid it. my opinion is that if you want to apply again with the new rules, don't withdraw the last application.

Have in mind that more changes are coming soon in July, so if you apply now, it could repeat the story again being left behind the new applicants "post June 2011".

Cheers

cabharatbhushan

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
Amritsar, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2010
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
07/05/2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
lloydnina said:
hi guyz,

pls share ur opinion..
i amthinking of re-applying again, as many of the recent applicants for FSW are getting visa in less than 8 months satring from submission to CIO...and here we are waiting 5-6 months each step of the process. My query is, my ecas shows "in process with RBVO" which i believed not really a genuine in process, so would i be able to refund my payment or not really? pls share ur views...thanks
Same querry is here...but difference is My Australian PR process is nearly to complete and I want to withdraw canadian if they refund me.

maple123

May 28, 2011
Hi Guys,

I'd applied under FSW1 long time ago (Dec. 2009) , but haven't got PPR yet; any idea how long it takes to get PPR?

Thanks,

lloydnina

May 6, 2010
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
AOR Received.
sept 2010
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
may 2010
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 22,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
hi there,

Guyz, pls help me out...anyone of you who knows an applicant from Sydney VO who got the VISA in less than 2 yrs since CIO application? i am just curious coz i think i havent really encountered one yet...if there is none...i might change my VO..its not a good sign.thanks

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lloydnina said:
hi there,

Guyz, pls help me out...anyone of you who knows an applicant from Sydney VO who got the VISA in less than 2 yrs since CIO application? i am just curious coz i think i havent really encountered one yet...if there is none...i might change my VO..its not a good sign.thanks
I know one of my friend applied in July 2009 (CIC) got Visa in 8 months from Sydney CHC but since then perhaps we are getting on hold (CIC application from August 2009)... Well I am telling based on the response on this forum but I might be wrong in portraying real fact for the applicants outside the forum!!

lloydnina

May 6, 2010
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
AOR Received.
sept 2010
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
may 2010
Med's Request
Jan 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 22,2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 12, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2012
LANDED..........
January 2013
fariza said:
I know one of my friend applied in July 2009 (CIC) got Visa in 8 months from Sydney CHC but since then perhaps we are getting on hold (CIC application from August 2009)... Well I am telling based on the response on this forum but I might be wrong in portraying real fact for the applicants outside the forum!!
Thanks for the reply...I know that you already got a Medical Request right?, so atleast you are mre than halfway from getting a VISA...but for us who still in RBVO we don't know when they will start processing our papers...I do believe that our documents are on hold...and only God knows why and when...My big question is why would they process the post-June applicants before us? i know, they can't say the new NOCs are more needed as i am a nurse and i am preety sure nurse will be in the ff NOCs still...so its really bugging me,that's why i asked if there is someone we know from pre- June 26 batch from Sydney VO who finished the process in less than 2 yrs...if there's none, so its clear that processing is MORE than two years..who knows maybe three..

Then on the other hand, if i will re-apply this coming July...Not later than July next yr i will have a visa...but ofcourse its just a hope...
I don't know...i am really confused...i now understand the feeling of some unfortunate guyz here on the forum who spread negative feedbacks about Canada...well, thanks to God that i haven't turned into that... i still believ that Canada is a nice place and we will meet and see eac other there sometime soon...

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lloydnina said:
Thanks for the reply...I know that you already got a Medical Request right?, so atleast you are mre than halfway from getting a VISA...but for us who still in RBVO we don't know when they will start processing our papers...I do believe that our documents are on hold...and only God knows why and when...My big question is why would they process the post-June applicants before us? i know, they can't say the new NOCs are more needed as i am a nurse and i am preety sure nurse will be in the ff NOCs still...so its really bugging me,that's why i asked if there is someone we know from pre- June 26 batch from Sydney VO who finished the process in less than 2 yrs...if there's none, so its clear that processing is MORE than two years..who knows maybe three..

Then on the other hand, if i will re-apply this coming July...Not later than July next yr i will have a visa...but ofcourse its just a hope...
I don't know...i am really confused...i now understand the feeling of some unfortunate guyz here on the forum who spread negative feedbacks about Canada...well, thanks to God that i haven't turned into that... i still believ that Canada is a nice place and we will meet and see eac other there sometime soon...
I can realize ur agony... In fact there are something where logic doesn't match with the priority issue set by the CIC...Some gets the benefot out of others as by some way we are indeed beneficiary to the fast track system too!! The similar question pre feb 2008 might ask that why our application (pre 26 June 2010) started processing (prioritized) earlier keeping them (pre feb 2008) on hold!! Well Canada will still be remaining nice place even if our processing takes more than 2-3 years...still lot of people planning or living with hopes to get into the dreamland... In fact this is one of the reason of making all this delay after all!!

There is nothing wrong if you plan to reapply and run 2 application neck a neck... You will have chance to decide later which one you got to go with...You can probably also try for getting an AEO. Being in one of the demanding profession (Nursing) some opportunities might be around...

All the best

melbourne1

May 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Med's Request
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
01-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2011
LANDED..........
20-03-2011
lloydnina said:
hi there,

Yes. It took Sydney Australia under 3 months to process my application. The biggest delay was the central-intake-office. It sat there for almost 6 months. It took them over a month to simply open the application.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends

Good news... Got my PPR today...just on the 22 months of waiting since the application made to CIC..... As per the last mail received from CHC I was mentally prepared to have to wait more 3 months before to expect it however it came as a surprise!!! Its all up on the will of GOD... the ultimate decider....

I am sure all you are waiting under syndey CHC it will be your turn soon.....

Cheers
fariza

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]

Fariza, your patience got paid

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:

Fariza, your patience got paid
Thanks mate... its all our destiny and had to....you are also in the same pathway but everybody's own turn will only be planned by the GOD and we have no choice but have to keep patience until then.......

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Congrats Fariza.........

I am so happy for you.......all you patience got this good news to you.......I wish you best of luck for the future too...........

regards
Ritu

fariza said:
Hi friends

Good news... Got my PPR today...just on the 22 months of waiting since the application made to CIC..... As per the last mail received from CHC I was mentally prepared to have to wait more 3 months before to expect it however it came as a surprise!!! Its all up on the will of GOD... the ultimate decider....

Cheers
fariza

S

sannytq

Congrats Fariza!!!!! That is just a lovely news... A great Surprise.. AFter your post last time thought it wont be before you have to wait a couple fo more months but lovely that you got it quickly... CONGRATS!!!!!!

dasalcedo

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Adelaide - Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-05-2010
IELTS Request
10-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-01-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting....
fariza said:
Hi friends

Cheers
fariza

Congratulations Fariza for this new accomplishment. I wish you the best in Canada. By the way, when are you leaving?

Cheers

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHHOTTI said:
Congrats Fariza.........

I am so happy for you.......all you patience got this good news to you.......I wish you best of luck for the future too...........

regards
Ritu
Thanks mate. Wish you god luck too