06-07-2010
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Hi friends,
My ecas status is still in process with rbvo details, but now there is nothing about CIO elgibility review complete....what could be the reason ? system error or they are processing my file. please suggest......

thnxxxx :) :) :)

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well its too early to anticipate that it will too late for you as you still have 1 and half year visa... I am very close to have my visa expiry and still waiting for PPR... So more tensed than you. But so far I know you can request for a change in address to which all correspondence will be redirected but we like to have the decision before to leave here... May GOD help us...

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
kevin007 said:
@ Fariza & Shukh
I am from India as well and so on temporary visa at the moment though i have still one and half year to go in Aus i am worried that the decisions may be too late for CHC sydney to decide. So what happens when we leave this country and the paper is still in process. Does it get closed or will it be transfered to our country of residence? response will be highly appreciated.
regards
Kevin
Hi Kevin,

Have u submitted ur full documents to Sydney CHC, if yes the how long ago?

Sydney CHC is very slow my friend Fariza waiting from more than 2 years but still waiting for passport request. So be prepared to transfer ur application to New Delhi CHC at least SIX months before ur visa expires. you have to put a request to Sydney CHC to explain ur situation. Best of luck

Cheers

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
Hi Kevin,

Have u submitted ur full documents to Sydney CHC, if yes the how long ago?

Sydney CHC is very slow my friend Fariza waiting from more than 2 years but still waiting for passport request. So be prepared to transfer ur application to New Delhi CHC at least SIX months before ur visa expires. you have to put a request to Sydney CHC to explain ur situation. Best of luck

Cheers
I second Sukh and if it possible to transfer to ND probably it would be best choice for you under given circumstances... All the best

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
GOD Plz help all of us.

C

Cozi

Hi Fariza & Fellow members,

Any progress at Sydney VO yet? Fariza have you paid your RPRF?

Thanks Guys, have a great weekend.

Cozi

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adamvaid said:
GOD Plz help all of us.
Joined your prayer and find me next to you...................I am personally indeed did put in a terribly tensed situation having to count my days badly!! Only GOD can help us.....to pull out us from here....

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cozi said:
Hi Fariza & Fellow members,

Any progress at Sydney VO yet? Fariza have you paid your RPRF?

Thanks Guys, have a great weekend.

Cozi
No mate no news.... Sydney CHC doesn't even update the news on Medical results received!! Yes I paid RPRF with my full docs in December 2009.....
Weekends can't be great for us mate as unlike week days there is no chance of getting any news from CHC during weekends!.....Lets hope the Sydney Office will have a positive move to release top queued candidates to allow the next to get forward ...............

C

Cozi

Hi Fellow Thread Member's,

Just want to let you guys know that the delay in processing, I believe is because recently the Sydney VO has implemented new GCMS system and all the officer were busy getting training and also getting use to the new system.

How do I know,I was at the VO to pay my RPRF fee and the VO did mentioned the system changes. And, also the file number on my Medicals were different.

If you see through various threads here you would note that there were approximately 3 months delay at the VO's where they have implemented new system.

I think everyone should here something very soon!!!

Thanks,

Cozi

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cozi said:
Hi Fellow Thread Member's,

Just want to let you guys know that the delay in processing, I believe is because recently the Sydney VO has implemented new GCMS system and all the officer were busy getting training and also getting use to the new system.

How do I know,I was at the VO to pay my RPRF fee and the VO did mentioned the system changes. And, also the file number on my Medicals were different.

If you see through various threads here you would note that there were approximately 3 months delay at the VO's where they have implemented new system.

I think everyone should here something very soon!!!

Thanks,

Cozi
Thanks Cozi for the eventual chance in making a very fair guess of the possible reason of making common delay in Sydney CHC... It is indeed taking long time than anticipated and along with you I also like to believe the stop clock will be removed to switch things right back soon.... Eagerly waiting and looking forward to that.... Did you have any chance to ask how long it might take like later this months or early next month?

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Sorry to say this guys.... working in Govt department..if Iwe fail to update or inform my clients about update or even touch base with them...and the client happened to complain...we have to give explanation in writting why we couldnt do so...dont think Immigration work like that....dont the have HR...

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Thanks cozi for updating.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mperei02 said:
Sorry to say this guys.... working in Govt department..if Iwe fail to update or inform my clients about update or even touch base with them...and the client happened to complain...we have to give explanation in writting why we couldnt do so...dont think Immigration work like that....dont the have HR...
Well if it happened to be a common delay due to replacements and training of installing new system in place then probably respective CHC doesn't have to do a lot but we could probably expect a common notice of this possible intervention from CIC on their web page.....The scope for accountability, feed back and self assessment supposed to be kept to its very minimum at CAN IMM (sometimes they are very hard to get access or get response back even through mail) so issue of client support and service is always been a issue of one sided concern.....Hope to have this experience other way round for the next general applicants!!!

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikenz said:
My ecas works!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D First time ever!!! but no real news..... :(
Congrats but what was the exact reason of not getting access to your E cas? I can see you have got your AOR in November and you supposed to get access to your E cas with you new B file number within a week or two following your AOR....What exactly your E cas saying?

Is anybody under Sydney CHC did try and notice any chance in E cas recently? As Cozi indicated just wondering whether GCMS have had taken over the old system at Sydney CHC to generate new look and info at the E cas (may even be a E cas error/bugs!!)......!!!

Thanks and wish you all the very best again