fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dasalcedo said:
Hi Fariza, that was just the first email since medicals last year. I will let you know once I get a response.

Cheers
Thanks Dascelcedo and Adam. You are in my prayers and pl keep me in yours too...

dasalcedo

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Adelaide - Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-05-2010
IELTS Request
10-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-01-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting....
Hey guys, I got a response from CIC today. It just says that I still have to wait. Here you have part of the email:

"We will need more time to process your case since some additional verifications need to be undertaken with partner agencies.

We will keep you informed if we need more documents or information."

So, more waiting....

Cheers

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dasalcedo said:
Hey guys, I got a response from CIC today. It just says that I still have to wait. Here you have part of the email:

"We will need more time to process your case since some additional verifications need to be undertaken with partner agencies.

We will keep you informed if we need more documents or information."

So, more waiting....

Cheers
Frustrating and afraid all we will have the similar reason (!!) of made delay....Really hopeless!!! Anyway Thanks for sharing D...

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Don't worry @ Fariza everything will be allright. Ur reply shows that ur background check is going on. Is nt it? No reply till now from cic.today is Friday. M expecting reply early next week. Probably Tuesday Bcoz they usually update e cases on Tuesdays. Anyway good luck. And u r always in my prayers. Bcoz m following you. Once u get through then I will be my turn. Anyway goodluck once again.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adamvaid said:
Don't worry @ Fariza everything will be allright. Ur reply shows that ur background check is going on. Is nt it? No reply till now from cic.today is Friday. M expecting reply early next week. Probably Tuesday Bcoz they usually update e cases on Tuesdays. Anyway good luck. And u r always in my prayers. Bcoz m following you. Once u get through then I will be my turn. Anyway goodluck once again.
Hey David... I didn't get any reply yet from CHC... the above one I commented was on the reply Dasalcedo got on his recent inquiry mail to CHC... You know D has been waiting for PPR more than 6 months!! I am just concerned whether we gonna have to wait that long!!! It will really be another additional mental and financial torture for me then............. Thanks for including me in your prayers. I am doing the same for you here!!! take care and lets look forward to next week again....as became a routine!!!!!

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Oh. Sorry Fariza I think it was you. Anyway. When u get reply Plz let me know. Thanks

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
Visa Office: Sydney Aust
Application File : 20th April2010
AOR:I8 July 2010
Doc Send : 15 August 2010
2nd AOR: 17 Sept 2010
Current Status: In Process
Pending for review
Medical :Waiting

adamvaid

Sep 10, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney,australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan2010
Doc's Request.
march2010
File Transfer...
july2010
Med's Request
received
Med's Done....
21 jan 2011
Interview........
29 NOV 2010
Passport Req..
30 MAY 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ISSUED
LANDED..........
AUG 2011
Till today no reply from cic for case specific enquiry.Waiting waiting waiting....... Waiting kills............

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adamvaid said:
Till today no reply from cic for case specific enquiry.Waiting waiting waiting....... Waiting kills............
Same here Adam...Another month of waiting nearly gone... Lets look forward to April... but given the exp of Dasalcedo... I am afraid its gonna be a endless waiting!!!! Really tensed and helpless

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
Hi Guys

Please add me one of applicant Sydney Australia Office , Who is waiting for his medical from last seven months .

Pending for review

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adanibaba said:
Hi Guys

Please add me one of applicant Sydney Australia Office , Who is waiting for his medical from last seven months .

Pending for review
Hi adani welcome to this thread. It seems your E cas status (In process) and the text inside not well corresponding... Just wondering whether you have got a line in your E cas as... we reviewed your application and started processing on..... if not then I am afraid you file is still in the queue to be reviewed before the actual processing commences... There are however some of our friends reported here to be stuck in RBVO for 7 months so no wonder if it happens too for your case.... In fact as speculated elsewhere the CHC's are instructed for prioritizing post 26 June 2010 applicant followed by some pre 26 June 2010 applicant in accordance of parliamentary allocated annual quota (For Sydney CHC its very low in number)... moreover it was also reported that the CHC and VO's were also engaged in installing and getting training in GCMS for last few months...They expected to resume back in April....but still its very hard to anticipate any range of time it might further need one to expect for MR, PPR or visa.....

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
Hi

Thanks Fariza for your detailed message , Yes you are right pre june applicant in position of no where , I emailed them and got two email within next two days

First email which i received from them was this

Dear -------

We have checked your file and can assure you that it is in the correct queue for processing having been received by this office on April 2010. We are following Ministerial instructions (MI-2) from Ottawa as far as processing cases whereby MI2 cases are given priority over C50 and MI-1 (which yours is under). Further information regarding the processing of Skilled Worker cases may be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/index.asp#changes.

At this time we cannot advise you how long your case may take. If you meet the new criteria for MI-2 or the Ministerial Instructions , you may choose to (1) withdraw your original application with a full refund (conditions apply) and (2) reapplying under the new criteria. Withdrawing your application is as simple as sending a signed withdrawal letter (sent by regular mail only) or a fax with your complete name, date of birth, file reference number and a signature requesting the withdrawal. You may be eligible for a full refund if the processing of your application has not yet started.

To submit your application under the new criteria, visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/tool/index.asp. We ask you not to write or ask us to assess whether you qualify for the new criteria, you must do this yourself.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section/bureau d'immigration
Consulate General of Canada/Consulat général du Canada A

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
Hi

And this is second email which i received on within two days

"Thank you for your email.

Your application is awaiting initial review by a Visa Officer. We will contact you to advise further information or documents are required".

Pending for review

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adanibaba said:
First email which i received from them was this

Dear -------

We are following Ministerial instructions (MI-2) from Ottawa as far as processing cases whereby MI2 cases are given priority over C50 and MI-1 (which yours is under).
Thanx Adani for sharing and Its good that you've got some response back.... So the intention and working strategy as per available speculation are no wonder and indifferent as other CHC at this moment.... Now we know the processing codes of subsequent fast track applicants (38 category/NOC, then 29 category/NOC). The post 26 June applicants belongs to MI-2 and Pre June 26 applicant like you belong to MI-1 but not sure about whose belong to C-50!! It seems the processing of MI-1 and C-50 kept on hold or deliberately being delayed but just wondering whats taking time for the applicant already done their medical (and supposed to be considered under 2011 visa annual quota) under MI-1 or C-50!!! They even not responding on these applicants query waiting for PPR.... Anyways looking forward to April and all the best for you too.

adanibaba

Star Member
Jul 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
May 31,2012
Hi Fariza