01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
HI Guys,

Can anybody please help me, As I came to Australia in 2007 from INdia and I have indian PCC(police certificate from indian consulate) from last year, Since I came to Australia I never been to India. Do you think that PCC from last year will work or DO I need to apply for indian PCC again? Do I need Australian and Indian PCC both, or just Australian will do, please answer

is there any validity for PCC's

thanks for your help

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
HI Guys,

Can anybody please help me, As I came to Australia in 2007 from INdia and I have indian PCC(police certificate from indian consulate) from last year, Since I came to Australia I never been to India. Do you think that PCC from last year will work or DO I need to apply for indian PCC again? Do I need Australian and Indian PCC both, or just Australian will do, please answer

is there any validity for PCC's

thanks for your help

Hi Sukh,

You will need to get a new PCC for India as CIC requirement is that you must provide the PCC for every country where you have stayed for more than 6 months since you got 18yrs old and when submitting police clearance to CIC it should not be more than 3 months old. So as you have Indian PCC from 2007 it will be accepted by CIC so get a new one. And also Australian PC as well.

Regards
Saki

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
saki said:
Hi Sukh,

You will need to get a new PCC for India as CIC requirement is that you must provide the PCC for every country where you have stayed for more than 6 months since you got 18yrs old and when submitting police clearance to CIC it should not be more than 3 months old. So as you have Indian PCC from 2007 it will be accepted by CIC so get a new one. And also Australian PC as well.

Regards
Saki
Thanks Saki you always been really helpful, have u already applied for al PCC before getting AOR

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
Thanks Saki you always been really helpful, have u already applied for al PCC before getting AOR
Your most welcome, i send my forms last week for australian police clearance as they take 3 - 4 weeks and for my other country i have asked my brother to get it for me and by the time i will get these PCC i will hopefully have some response from CIC as well.

Regards
saki

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
Hi Guys,,

Q,1
just wanna ask that when we need to send certified copies to CIC, Is it fine if we get it certified from the Justice of Peace in Police station (they don't charge any fee). or it should be notarized (if yes, then how much they charge per page). How u guys did here in Australia ?

Q,2 I need an Indian Police clearence as well, So is it fine if I get the Police Clearence certificate direct from Inida, becasue Indian consulate takes 6 to 8 weeks. How u guys did ?

thanks guys

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukh420 said:
Hi Guys,,

Q,1
just wanna ask that when we need to send certified copies to CIC, Is it fine if we get it certified from the Justice of Peace in Police station (they don't charge any fee). or it should be notarized (if yes, then how much they charge per page). How u guys did here in Australia ?

Q,2 I need an Indian Police clearence as well, So is it fine if I get the Police Clearence certificate direct from Inida, becasue Indian consulate takes 6 to 8 weeks. How u guys did ?

thanks guys
Hi Sukh,

About the Question 1 i thinkg if you certified it from Justice of Peace that will be fine but wait for others to answer as i have not done this for my documents yet.

Q2, Yes its better to get it from India rather than asking indian consulate here they will take very long time like 3 months so just ask someone back in india to get it for you that will be quicker.

Regards
saki

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
Thanks Saki,

Anymore input guys

Malmo

Star Member
May 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Why would people in Australia apply for Canadian Immigration?? Australia is AMAZING and the best place to live! (Isn't it?)

The weather.....AMAZING! Sydney is AWESOME! If Australia did not have a 4 year experience requirement I would apply ASAP!

What makes you leave Australia??

moneycat

Jan 30, 2010
Malmo said:
Why would people in Australia apply for Canadian Immigration?? Australia is AMAZING and the best place to live! (Isn't it?)

The weather.....AMAZING! Sydney is AWESOME! If Australia did not have a 4 year experience requirement I would apply ASAP!

What makes you leave Australia??
I am leaving Australia as it is not as good as many people think. It's so expensive especially compared to Canada and USA, food is bad here..too much sunshine.
Housing price is a joke here, you need at least $900k to buy a house in a good area, mortgage is 7%, in Canada, mortagage is 2% (variable).
I don't understand why people say Australia is great...a lot of people are leaving actually, 120,000 people each year, many have been here for lifetime lone.

I will say Canada and US are much better than Australia, I lived there before, and can't wait to move to Canada.

There are very limited opportunities in Australia. Living cost is a main reason why so many people are leaving now..it's been rising and rising and rising especially food, education and accomodation.

moneycat

Jan 30, 2010
saki said:
Hi Sukh,

About the Question 1 i thinkg if you certified it from Justice of Peace that will be fine but wait for others to answer as i have not done this for my documents yet.

Q2, Yes its better to get it from India rather than asking indian consulate here they will take very long time like 3 months so just ask someone back in india to get it for you that will be quicker.

Regards
saki
I used Notarized just in case, and it was also recommended by my immigration lawyer. It will save much more time, cost-wise, it costed me $120.00, so it was not a lot. Our laywer had also suggested that transcripts, federal police checks, and any clearance documents should be sealed ...I had re-requested documents because of this. Federal Police Checks takes about 2 weeks, finger prints - you can do that at local police station, if you have lived in QLD, you also need QLD traffic report, which could take about 2 weeks.

Timing wise:
I applied to Sydney, NS end of January
AOR received from NS: 21st of February
DOC requested: 21st of Feb
DOCs sent: 28th of April (this was delayed as my lawyer only notified me on 28th of March)
Sydney AOR: 12 May 2010

I applied through Federal Skilled Worker Program. Some Australian applications have been very fast, I saw 2 that sent DOCs in January were approved this month.
I was told Sydney is actually one of the fastest because the queue is not very long.

But I have also heard India is pretty fast because there are more people processing the cases.

IELTS is also a good idea, don't wait until you get requested, I just went ahead and do it even though I have lived in Australia 22 years - just get everything prepared (over-perepared) and it will speed up the process.

dasalcedo

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Adelaide - Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-05-2010
IELTS Request
10-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-01-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting....
Hey guys,

I'm from Colombia with a student visa in Australia for 3 years so far. I sent the copies of the documents certified by a police officer, we'll see how it goes.

Good luck to all.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi again
Anyone applied FSW1 in Sydney, NSW called in for interview or have had experience of attending interview? Just wondering if you can share. I just received my interview request yesterday scheduled on July.

Please keep praying for me as some are getting decision made (rejection) following interview.............

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fariza said:
Hi again
Anyone applied FSW1 in Sydney, NSW called in for interview or have had experience of attending interview? Just wondering if you can share. I just received my interview request yesterday scheduled on July.

Please keep praying for me as some are getting decision made (rejection) following interview.............

Hi,

Dont worry bro everything will be fine. Prayers are with you.

Regards
Saki

dasalcedo

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Adelaide - Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-05-2010
IELTS Request
10-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-01-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting....
fariza said:
Hi again

Good luck with everything fariza, I will be thinking of you.

Cheers

canada4u

Mar 18, 2010
Hi I have attended an interview in Sydney Australia office in April 2010. Unfortunately I got rejected because of the sort of 1 points. I got 66 points that's why the reason for calling for an interview. The office was quite good friendly and well professional, do not lie any things tell them straight answers, they have some treky questions if you lie they will find you very easaily and results would be negative. However do not need to afraid it will be much much easier than you would except. The officer have desioned clearly what he is expect from you and they do not ask you anythings not related or other than the purpoe of your interview. Best of luck your interview