waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
goodguy_inau said:
Hi I applied through Sydney Australia, I applied on 19 march got, my AOR on 1st April. What about you. When did you get your AOR2. Please share your timelines.
hello,

am just wondering...i understand you are in Aussie right now...are you moving to canada? may i no the reason why? coz i believeaussie is also a nice place in terms of peace and security...what is your status in aussie?

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bkuper said:
Sorry Fariza, I meant the Ecas status showed Pending from Nov-April. Processing took 2 days.
Thnx bkuper and congrats on getting the med req... I am having a different scenario in contrast!! Our file was pending review from Jan 11 to Feb 26. Then the status changed to In process and E- cas said we reviewed your application and started processing on 26 Feb... but still now (49 days since in process) no further instruction received..... Any idea why that could be?? However, meanwhile I send case specific inquiry and they replied "your application is currently in review with one officer and we will further contact you soon....." It sound like they are reviewing once again??? Is this indicative of bkgrd chk or chance of interview?? As you know all negatives coming in mind.... really taking on patience!! Not sure what really influence the processing time as your and mine processing time varied a lot!!

goodguy_inau

Feb 12, 2010
maharlika said:
hello,

am just wondering...i understand you are in Aussie right now...are you moving to canada? may i no the reason why? coz i believeaussie is also a nice place in terms of peace and security...what is your status in aussie?
Hi Maharlika

i want to move Canada because my current status is student not resident.
Secondly Australia although is beautiful but here there is lot of UV problem especially during summer

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
All who applied under Sydney, Australia Visa office can you please share your time line? Just to get an idea about... I know there are other threads on other visa office applicant very regular and active. It will be great to compare our time line to get relative idea of where we are........
Mine one is once again given below (can anyone guide me how to post the time line across the left panel below the user name)

Applicant sent : July 2009
Initial Assessment (CIO) : Oct 2009
Full doc sent : Dec 2009
2nd AOR : 11 Jan 2010
In Process : 26 Feb 2010
Interview : ????
Med Request : Waiting
PPR : ????

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once again can I request to all applicant (under processing, already processed/stamped) under Sydney Australia could join in this forum to share their time line? Please find your time to share....... Actually it will give all of us applied in this specific visa office to be able to measure average time of processing taken at sysdney....though it varies a lot between applicants!!

Please keep posting your relevant ideas and thoughts....... Those who already got visa from the Sydney, Australia office could guide us through...

looking forward to ur new posts...

thnx

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please share your time line all who applied and have your visa issued under Sydney, Australia Office..... Is there any successful applicant under 4131 category in Sydney Australia...... Thnx for sharing......

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
[color=green]Waived[/color]
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
All Australian Applicants who yet need to apply for Police Clearence Certificate,

Need to make sure that you go through these guideline as per cic website, Becaz it CIC is asking National police check along with figerprint check and Traffic history printout.

How to obtain a police certificate
Australia

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?
Yes. You may also need to provide a Traffic History printout, depending on which states you lived in while in Australia.

Which Australian police clearances are acceptable?

Applicants must provide a full fingerprint and name check. Certificates can be obtained through the Australian Federal Police (recommended) or the local state police authority.

Applicants who do not reside in Australia must obtain this certificate through the Australian Federal Police.

State-issued certificates are acceptable where the certificate is based on a fingerprint and name search of the National Databases.

IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY: Please note that all applicants who resided or still reside in: Queensland, Victoria or Western Australia, must also submit a Traffic History printout, which may be obtained by contacting the local State Transport/Traffic branch. An immigration file number, if available, should be endorsed on the certificate.

Which Australian police clearances are not acceptable?

* Photocopies of a clearance
* Certificates issued on the basis of a name check without fingerprints
* Certificates issued on the basis of a “Complete Disclosure”
* Any certificate, if it is not accompanied by a Traffic History Report(s) if the applicant, while over 18 years of age, lived in Queensland, Victoria or Western Australia

How and where do I obtain one?

The following form is required: Australian Federal Police National Police Check (NPC) Application Form.

Applicants may obtain the form for the Australian Federal Police check at:

Criminal Records – National Police Check
Australian Federal Police
Locked Bag 8550
Canberra City ACT 2601
Australia
Telephone from Australia: (02) 6202-3333
Telephone from elsewhere: +61 2 6202-3333

IMPORTANT: When filling out the Australian Federal Police National Police Check (NPC) Application Form, enter Code Number 35 in section 1 (Purpose of NPC).

Where does the police send my police certificate?

The Australian Federal Police will send the certificate directly to the mailing address you will nominate in section 4 of the Australian Federal Police National Police Check (NPC) Application Form.

Just a normal police check will be declined by CIC

Previous applicants who have filled these guidelines, please share the experiecne.
that how to get National police check along with figerprint check and Traffic history printout. thanks

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goodguy_inau said:
Hi members from Australia

Its look like that processing times in Australia are far more slower than Singapore or Delhi. Buper and Fariza timelines shows that Sydney, Australia is bit slower.

ny comments.
Hi Guys,

Good to see so many australian on this form :) , Looking at the timelines of our two friends Fariza & Bkuper i would say its better to apply in other office than sydney, I will be applying in London.

Regards
Saki

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome Sukh in this thread for Sydney, NSW applicant
Yes you are absolutely right about PCC and traffic history report
I did send my PCC with fingerprint chk from AFP and traffic history report from local transport office
Good luck to your application
Keep in touch

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi saki
Yes you can think of changing your visa office but in fact still I could not been able to verify that whether the delay attributed to my case or NOC or in general for some reason with visa office..... Actually there has been only a few response in this thread for applicant of Sydney, NSW to verify the fact.....
But as from the forum....... London office is not that fast either..... like ND
Anyway good luck for you as always....

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
05-2012[img]http://factoryjoe.s3.amazonaws.com/emoticons/emoticon-0123-party.gif[/img]
fariza said:
Welcome Sukh in this thread for Sydney, NSW applicant
Yes you are absolutely right about PCC and traffic history report
I did send my PCC with fingerprint chk from AFP and traffic history report from local transport office
Good luck to your application
Keep in touch
Thanks Fariza for your reply,

Fariza can u tell me that Traffic History Printout from local state transport, as we got VICROADS in Melbourne, I am fighting against couple of Parking fines, do you think that its gonna effect my Traffic history, or they just check our license points i got full license points. thanks for the help

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sukh
Just go to your local transport office and they have paid service for Traffic history report print outs (probably $30+). Yes it will be with reference to your driving license...or customer reference number (pl see in your vehicle registration renewal form/request) Don't worry about parking fees. It won't count in.......
Let me knw if in any way I can be of ur help for your gathering docs...stage

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi BKUPER
Long time no see in this forum
Where have you been up to?
You E cas status must have been change to ME received or decision made by this time.....
Pl keep us updated
Good luck

sukh420

Apr 14, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (AUS)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
IELTS Request
07-2010
File Transfer...
07-2010
Med's Request
01-2012
Med's Done....
01-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
03-2012
LANDED..........
Thanks Fariza,

fingers r crossed for u, u will get +ive decision trust me.
:)