+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have question regarding filling the CIC forms. I am applying for MPNP but still need to fill the CIC forms. There are some places in the form where it says that "DO NOT COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SECTION. You may be asked to sign in the presence of the representative"

Should i leave that section blank and send the form to MPNP. Will the form still be considered complete from the MPNP officials??

Also
In schedule 4 form there is a section which asks the applicant that "which province has nominated you".?
I am applying for MPNP and haven't got nomination so should i leave that column or write Manitoba as i am applying for it.??

Another question i want to ask is that where to sign the MPNP settlement plan 1 form. There is no such column in the form but the general doc requirement states that i need to sign and complete the form.?

Some one please help me answering the questions above.

hafza_jad

Sep 25, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun,12
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
jul,12
Dear Raffi sb,
i got ackonowlegemtn letter in jul,2012, username & password as well, my employer has submitted the documents job approval form & language eligiblity on 2nd. aug,12 & i got status " application received" in nov,12, which is still showing, but since 5months over, but my status has not changed to "inprocess" while i sent email to Saskatchewin office they replied that my status is " inprocess". please let me know the actual situation b/c m confused b/c if my status is inprocess so why it is not changed online.

khanaliaa

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2010
Nomination.....
06-July-2011
AOR Received.
18-January-2011
Hi All.

I am MPNP apllicant from Pakistan, and have applied to CiC London on 2nd November 2011.
Additional updates were requested on 12 Sep 2012 and sent on 8 October 2012.

Currently I am thinking of heading to Gulf for job prospects, as due to current economic and law sitaution it is difficult living here, and CiC takes forever for processing.
IF I do move, then what difference will it make to my application? Will I have to provide some information/Update? will my application be shifted to another visa office?
Any and all advise are very welcome in this regards, as I am in a bit of confusion, as the gulf job window is from Jan-April. Then I will have to wait for another year.

Thanks!

Ace.

DCCMJ

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
Doc's Request.
26-03-2013
Nomination.....
08-10-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Request
waiting

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
ibad17 said:
Hi ibad17

I have question regarding filling the CIC forms. I am applying for MPNP but still need to fill the CIC forms. There are some places in the form where it says that "DO NOT COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SECTION. You may be asked to sign in the presence of the representative"

Should i leave that section blank and send the form to MPNP. Will the form still be considered complete from the MPNP officials??

Yup it will be considered complete. You can leave all unnecessary column/boxes blank. MPNP just want to have your detailed info thats why they are asking for CIC forms too. Otherwise they are not that much important right now. They don't ask anyone to resend it once again unless there is some very big mistake.

Also
In schedule 4 form there is a section which asks the applicant that "which province has nominated you".?
I am applying for MPNP and haven't got nomination so should i leave that column or write Manitoba as i am applying for it.??

Its better to leave it blank too.

Another question i want to ask is that where to sign the MPNP settlement plan 1 form. There is no such column in the form but the general doc requirement states that i need to sign and complete the form.?

I assume that you can sign at page 5(Declaration & Authorization) along with city/province/country. Don't worry they don't return/reject applications just due to these small issues.

Some one please help me answering the questions above.

I hope that helps.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
khanaliaa said:
Hi All.

I am MPNP apllicant from Pakistan, and have applied to CiC London on 2nd November 2011.
Additional updates were requested on 12 Sep 2012 and sent on 8 October 2012.

Currently I am thinking of heading to Gulf for job prospects, as due to current economic and law sitaution it is difficult living here, and CiC takes forever for processing.
IF I do move, then what difference will it make to my application? Will I have to provide some information/Update? will my application be shifted to another visa office?
Any and all advise are very welcome in this regards, as I am in a bit of confusion, as the gulf job window is from Jan-April. Then I will have to wait for another year.

Thanks!

Ace.
Hi Ace

I don't think that it would be an issue. Your VO will remain the same. You just have to inform/update LVO about your current residence & current job after settling there(Its a MUST). So that you'll get MR specifically for UAE.

Wish you all the best.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Hi all

Just wanted to inform you all that CHC, London is not accepting bank drafts (both Processing fees or RPRF) with incomplete address of Canadian bank from where it will be encashed.

When I paid my processing fees in June, I got my draft from Western Union, Lahore(Money Exchanger). They wrote just the bank name i.e Imperial Bank of Canada(most probably) without its complete address.

But now CHC, London is returning such bank drafts where complete address is not mentioned. Most of FSW applicants got this issue recently when they pay their RPRF.

So to avoid such situation make sure to get a bank draft having complete address on it with post code too like:

Dollars East will give u a KASB Bank draft and address on draft will probably be:
Habib Canadian Bank. 918 Dundas STE
Mississauga On L4Y 4H9 Canada.

Wall street Money gram will make a Soneri Bank draft and the address on draft will be:
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
Commerce Court,
Toronto, Canada M5L 1A2

You can confirm this before getting a bank draft. Its better to be safe to avoid any delays.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Bank drafts from Dollar East, A & A & Wall street Money gram are always accepted without any problems. All of these are Money Exchangers.

Regards

khanaliaa

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2010
Nomination.....
06-July-2011
AOR Received.
18-January-2011
Ume Rayan said:
Hi Ace

I don't think that it would be an issue. Your VO will remain the same. You just have to inform/update LVO about your current residence & current job after settling there(Its a MUST). So that you'll get MR specifically for UAE.

Wish you all the best.

Regards
Thanks Ume Rayan! that clears my doubts!

KAdnan

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]CHC London [img]http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/rotateflag.gif[/img]
NOC Code......
[b]S.I.N.P
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2011
Doc's Request.
12 January 2012
Nomination.....
11 March 2011
AOR Received.
19 Sept 2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
18 April 2012
Med's Done....
11 May 2012
Passport Req..
[b]PPR1. 31st Jan 2013, DM. 25th Feb 2013, PPR2. 4th March 2013, PPT Received ISB 07th March..
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2013
LANDED..........
[b]07 May 2013
Today, I received email from re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Dear KAdnan,

Please be advised that we are currently awaiting the results of routine background checks that are being conducted on file.

We will contact you as soon as we receive these results.

Sincerely,

EFL

Ovais Zafar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Dear All, Asalam Alikum,
By the grace of God, any pary of all forum members Yesterday I received PPR2. Thanks to all forum members.
Wasalam,
Ovais Zafar :)

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
Salam Alekum everyone,

I was recently nominated under “FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot” by Ontario and have applied for PR to CIO, Nova Scotia in November. I had a couple of questions for our more experienced forum member and would appreciate clarification:

- I've been confused by different processing times for PNP applications provided by London VO (6 months) and CIC (23 months) website. Can anybody confirm the going trend (Actually I've got the option to apply for Open Work Permit so want to be sure if its worth the hassle as it also takes 4 to 9 months).
- My understanding was that next step after CIO submission is that CIO/Visa office (not sure) asks for writeup on plans to settle in Canada and some other documents within 60-day timeframe. However, recent applicant in my stream seem to be waiting for MR after AOR (CIO). Would appreciate if someone could summarize next stages and timeline after submission to CIO.

Thanks,
Fahad

Ovais Zafar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Dear All
Today on 3.1.2013, a line "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".
Regards,
OZ

Dear All
Today on 3.1.2013, a line "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".
Regards,
OZ

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
Ovais Zafar said:
Dear All
Regards,
OZ

Dear All
Regards,
OZ
congrates dear,can u plz share uur timeline