19 Sept 2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
18 April 2012
Med's Done....
11 May 2012
Passport Req..
[b]PPR1. 31st Jan 2013, DM. 25th Feb 2013, PPR2. 4th March 2013, PPT Received ISB 07th March..
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2013
LANDED..........
[b]07 May 2013
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]CHC Emails[/size][/size][/size]

For people who think that CHC London sends same standard emails to every one, here is an explanation hopefully this makes sense:

Yes, it is a generic email that they send everyone, but they have generic email for every stage your file is in. For Instance:

1) Your file is in queue for initial review
2) Your file is in queue for review
3) Your file is in background checks
4) Your file is in queue to be reviewed by a decision making officer

Admit it guys we have all seen all these replies, now let me explain in details

1) Your file is in queue for initial review (you will keep receiving this reply until they look at your file for the first time after sending AOR ~9-12 months)
Once they do the initial review of the file, they look for missing documents. Does the file need extra supporting documents?? Does the marriage look genuine?? If in doubt they send a letter asking for missing/supporting documents they also send supplementary forms and a few other ones we have seen on this forum. They send a letter and put a Bring Forward date on the file. Until that date comes:

2) Your file is in queue for review (On the bring forward date the file is opened and gets checked for what was requested and if things requested are there it goes to the next stage could be the background checks, verification of documents etc. If the documents requested are not there, they put another BF date on the file.)

3) Your file is in background check (You will keep receiving this generic message until the background checks are done)
Hopefully everything is done by now except the background check and they notice the medical is expired and so is the PCC, here is another letter requesting those.

After they have everything they needed, the file status is:
4) Your file is in queue to be reviewed by a decision making officer. This is where they decide if the person needs to go through an interview or if the VO is convinced or the file to be rejected.

Then the letter is sent whether the file is refused ( with appeal instructions) , or Passport request for VISA to be stamped or an interview call.

The process I have explained is not 100% accurate, but its just to give you an idea about what's happening at the CHC-London."

sabif

Star Member
Dec 19, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012 (request was sent in March 12 by LVO but never reached us!!!)
Nomination.....
July 2011
IELTS Request
sent to MPNP
File Transfer...
Nov-2011; Add Document Req..: Sept 2012; In Process...: Jan 2013
Med's Request
28 January 2013
Med's Done....
30 January 2013...Medical Received line added 21 Feb 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1 5-Aug-2013, PPR2 12-Sep-2013 (Alhamdolillah!!!)
Ume Rayan said:
Hi sabif

Well I'll suggest both. Send them a "CSE"(once a month) & request for GCMS notes too.

PR processing is damn slower when it comes to MPNP applicants ??? Don't know why :(

Who is your P.A(Program Assistant)?

Wish you all the best.

Regards

My P.A. is EFL. I have noticed that CSE slows down the processing and it did not wake them up in my case at least...they missed sending additional doc request email despite 2 or 3 CSEs.

Thanks

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Dear all

Alhamdolillah today I received MR(Medical request) & RPRF via email from CHC, London.

My E-Cas changed to "In process" on 10th January & a second line was added that "We started processing your file on 8th January" & on 17th January I received RPRF & MR from them.

I received MR almost after 4 months of submission of my requested documents.

It was written in my additional documents request that "review of documents can take upto 4 months". Same line is written in recent email too. So I assume that PPR1 will take 4 months too.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
msaleem216 said:
@ Ume Rayan

hav u got some recent reply from efl
saleem
Hi Saleem

No I didn't send any CSE as he/she told me to wait for 4 months. Today I received MR even without sending a CSE.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
KAdnan said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]CHC Emails[/size][/size][/size]

For people who think that CHC London sends same standard emails to every one, here is an explanation hopefully this makes sense:

Yes, it is a generic email that they send everyone, but they have generic email for every stage your file is in. For Instance:

1) Your file is in queue for initial review
2) Your file is in queue for review
3) Your file is in background checks
4) Your file is in queue to be reviewed by a decision making officer

Admit it guys we have all seen all these replies, now let me explain in details

1) Your file is in queue for initial review (you will keep receiving this reply until they look at your file for the first time after sending AOR ~9-12 months)
Once they do the initial review of the file, they look for missing documents. Does the file need extra supporting documents?? Does the marriage look genuine?? If in doubt they send a letter asking for missing/supporting documents they also send supplementary forms and a few other ones we have seen on this forum. They send a letter and put a Bring Forward date on the file. Until that date comes:

2) Your file is in queue for review (On the bring forward date the file is opened and gets checked for what was requested and if things requested are there it goes to the next stage could be the background checks, verification of documents etc. If the documents requested are not there, they put another BF date on the file.)

3) Your file is in background check (You will keep receiving this generic message until the background checks are done)
Hopefully everything is done by now except the background check and they notice the medical is expired and so is the PCC, here is another letter requesting those.

After they have everything they needed, the file status is:
4) Your file is in queue to be reviewed by a decision making officer. This is where they decide if the person needs to go through an interview or if the VO is convinced or the file to be rejected.

Then the letter is sent whether the file is refused ( with appeal instructions) , or Passport request for VISA to be stamped or an interview call.

The process I have explained is not 100% accurate, but its just to give you an idea about what's happening at the CHC-London."
Hi KAdnan

Nice info. +1 for you.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
sabif said:
My P.A. is EFL. I have noticed that CSE slows down the processing and it did not wake them up in my case at least...they missed sending additional doc request email despite 2 or 3 CSEs.

Thanks
InshAllah you'll receive MR soon. Its better late then never. Hope for the best.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Hi all

Following is the email that I receive from CHC, London in which they requested me to submit RPRF & Medical results within 60 days. Although Medical forms were sent in separate email.

Dear XXXXXXX,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
-Medical results (please refer to separate email which will follow)

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We have also attached information about free orientation services which you may find useful if you receive a permanent residence visa

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

EFL
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

Regards

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@Ume Rayan

i also got same with req of Photos +RPRF +PCC +updated forms on 9/1/2013 but no MR let us hope
saleem

sabif

Star Member
Dec 19, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 2012 (request was sent in March 12 by LVO but never reached us!!!)
Nomination.....
July 2011
IELTS Request
sent to MPNP
File Transfer...
Nov-2011; Add Document Req..: Sept 2012; In Process...: Jan 2013
Med's Request
28 January 2013
Med's Done....
30 January 2013...Medical Received line added 21 Feb 2013
Passport Req..
PPR1 5-Aug-2013, PPR2 12-Sep-2013 (Alhamdolillah!!!)
Ume Rayan said:
Dear all

Alhamdolillah today I received MR(Medical request) & RPRF via email from CHC, London.

My E-Cas changed to "In process" on 10th January & a second line was added that "We started processing your file on 8th January" & on 17th January I received RPRF & MR from them.

It was written in my additional documents request that "review of documents can take upto 4 months". Same line is written in recent email too. So I assume that PPR1 will take 4 months too.

Regards
Congratulations Ume Rayan!! this is really good news. Now it seems they are looking at MPNP files finally :)

aajaz

Aug 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ume Rayan said:
Dear all

Regards
Great news Ume Rayan - I am really happy that your process has moved forward, you have been such a great help to everyone - Congratulation!!

hinaskp

Jan 18, 2013
karachi said:
Is any one from Pakistan applying to london office as provincial nominee, please update your information.
i am new comer on dis forum. i applied in 2010 in alberta pnp progrm under family stream. i got nomination in dec 2011 n applied cio n got aro 4 june 2012. my file transfer london and i got additional document request on 28 August. Document submitted on 1 oct. Now waiting mr.

Ovais Zafar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Dear hinaskp
Normally CHC London will send the MR in 8 months, therefore you will receive your medical by Feb~March'2013, I am also Alberta Nominee, I got my Visa & COPR in Jan & will fly on 27th January'2013 to Edmonton Inshaallah.
Regards,
Ovais

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
hinaskp said:
i am new comer on dis forum. i applied in 2010 in alberta pnp progrm under family stream. i got nomination in dec 2011 n applied cio n got aro 4 june 2012. my file transfer london and i got additional document request on 28 August. Document submitted on 1 oct. Now waiting mr.
when ur ecas changes to in process,then after 2 weeks u will MR

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
Dear ,
Many many congratulations for this achievement. It's really good sign for your processing part, assuming the same for your future.
Regards,

Ume Rayan said:
Dear all

Regards