19 Sept 2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
18 April 2012
Med's Done....
11 May 2012
Passport Req..
[b]PPR1. 31st Jan 2013, DM. 25th Feb 2013, PPR2. 4th March 2013, PPT Received ISB 07th March..
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2013
LANDED..........
[b]07 May 2013
Salam, Today my Ecas Changed from Application Received to In Process....Is it Good sign???

Quote from: KAdnan on September 26, 2012, 07:45:50 pm

I have received this email from London Office....

Dear Mr. ABC,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial nominee class.

I have reviewed your application and all of the information you have provided in support of it and it appears that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

The provincial nominee class is an economic immigrant category. Economic immigrants are defined on Citizenship and Immigration's official website (www.cic.gc.ca) as being "selected for their skills and ability to contribute to the Canadian economy." Subsection 87 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) describes the provincial nominee class as "a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada" and who "are named in a nomination certificate issued by the government of a province under a provincial nomination agreement between that province and the Minister; and ... intend to reside in the province that has nominated them." The definition of provincial nominees is further explained on www.cic.gc.ca as "Economic immigrants selected by a province or territory for specific skills that will contribute to the local economy to meet specific labour market needs." In order for applicants to become economically established it is therefore expected that they will be able to obtain employment in Canada. Nominations issued by provinces are considered as initial evidence that nominees have the ability to become economically established in Canada and will be of economic benefit to the province and have met the requirements of the province's Provincial Nominee Program. Canada is responsible for exercising the final selection authority and ensuring that applicants admitted under the program have met the requirements for membership in the economic class. Notwithstanding your nomination by a province or territory, I am not satisfied that the information provided with your permanent residence application indicates you have the ability to become economically established in Canada or that you otherwise meet the definition of a provincial nominee as per Subsection 87 of the IRPR.

You were nominated in the Family stream of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). We have received notification that your relative in Saskatchewan, Mr. Brother-In-Law, no longer supports your application to come to Canada. As the relative who initially assisted you to become nominated under the SINP no longer supports you, I am not satisfied that you would intend to reside in Saskatchewan or indeed that your initial nomination under the SINP would still be considered valid.

A copy of this letter is also being sent to the nominating province to advise of the possible refusal of your application and the reasons for it. The province has 90 days to raise concerns or seek clarification from the visa office regarding the assessment of your application, after which the final decision will be made. If you have further information you wish to have considered, you must submit it within the same 90-day time period.

Sincerely,

Officer

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
alhassan said:
can u plz share the forum members info who got ppr1 within two months after their medicals,tht will be vvvv helpful bcz i am looking for them as i did my medicals right now.
Hi

Congrats on successful medicals.

Well there are many PNP forum members who got PPR1 after 2 months like danish, Rfarooqi etc etc.

Kindly check out following forum & you'll find many who got PPR1 after 2-3 months:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/london-visa-office-medicals-completed-in-julyaugust-2012-lets-connect-t113660.1800.html

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Szw said:
SIR am also waiting for PPR1 after medical and i done my medical in 25 july 2012 now 2012 almost gona be end but LVO didnt responce am still waiting
Well if you are MPNP applicant then according to my assumptions, MPNP applicants have the MOST slowest processing duration & don't know why ???

Wish you all the best. Hope you hear soon from CHC, London.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
KAdnan said:
Salam, Today my Ecas Changed from Application Received to In Process....Is it Good sign???
If your status changed to Application received after Medicals & now again its showing "In process", then hopefully its a very good sign :)

Wish you all the best. I hope you hear some good news from CHC, London very soon.

Regards

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
KAdnan said:

Quote from: KAdnan on September 26, 2012, 07:45:50 pm

I have received this email from London Office....

Dear Mr. ABC,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a member of the provincial nominee class.

I have reviewed your application and all of the information you have provided in support of it and it appears that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act.

The provincial nominee class is an economic immigrant category. Economic immigrants are defined on Citizenship and Immigration's official website (www.cic.gc.ca) as being "selected for their skills and ability to contribute to the Canadian economy." Subsection 87 of Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) describes the provincial nominee class as "a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada" and who "are named in a nomination certificate issued by the government of a province under a provincial nomination agreement between that province and the Minister; and ... intend to reside in the province that has nominated them." The definition of provincial nominees is further explained on www.cic.gc.ca as "Economic immigrants selected by a province or territory for specific skills that will contribute to the local economy to meet specific labour market needs." In order for applicants to become economically established it is therefore expected that they will be able to obtain employment in Canada. Nominations issued by provinces are considered as initial evidence that nominees have the ability to become economically established in Canada and will be of economic benefit to the province and have met the requirements of the province's Provincial Nominee Program. Canada is responsible for exercising the final selection authority and ensuring that applicants admitted under the program have met the requirements for membership in the economic class. Notwithstanding your nomination by a province or territory, I am not satisfied that the information provided with your permanent residence application indicates you have the ability to become economically established in Canada or that you otherwise meet the definition of a provincial nominee as per Subsection 87 of the IRPR.

You were nominated in the Family stream of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). We have received notification that your relative in Saskatchewan, Mr. Brother-In-Law, no longer supports your application to come to Canada. As the relative who initially assisted you to become nominated under the SINP no longer supports you, I am not satisfied that you would intend to reside in Saskatchewan or indeed that your initial nomination under the SINP would still be considered valid.

A copy of this letter is also being sent to the nominating province to advise of the possible refusal of your application and the reasons for it. The province has 90 days to raise concerns or seek clarification from the visa office regarding the assessment of your application, after which the final decision will be made. If you have further information you wish to have considered, you must submit it within the same 90-day time period.

Sincerely,

Officer
dear did you receive this refusal email now,imean after ur medicals,,,i am abit confused as u said that ur status changed to in process n then u said about ur refusal letter ,,plz clear this confusion

KAdnan

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]CHC London [img]http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/rotateflag.gif[/img]
NOC Code......
[b]S.I.N.P
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 August 2011
Doc's Request.
12 January 2012
Nomination.....
11 March 2011
AOR Received.
19 Sept 2011
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
18 April 2012
Med's Done....
11 May 2012
Passport Req..
[b]PPR1. 31st Jan 2013, DM. 25th Feb 2013, PPR2. 4th March 2013, PPT Received ISB 07th March..
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2013
LANDED..........
[b]07 May 2013
Thanks Bro!!

Ume Rayan said:
If your status changed to Application received after Medicals & now again its showing "In process", then hopefully its a very good sign :)

Wish you all the best. I hope you hear some good news from CHC, London very soon.

Regards

Ovais Zafar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Dear Forum Members,
Is any one give me a clue when will i receive my PPR2, CHC received my PPR1 on 12th November'2012, because my medical will expir on 30th January'2013.
Ovais

Szw

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Barrie, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Scarborough
NOC Code......
Ume Rayan said:
Well if you are MPNP applicant then according to my assumptions, MPNP applicants have the MOST slowest processing duration & don't know why ???

Wish you all the best. Hope you hear soon from CHC, London.

Regards
toay i send a mail CHC LONDON.abt my aplication update let see what they said in reply i also recvd atomatic reply in dat mail they sain wait they will reply within 28 days

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
Szw said:
toay i send a mail CHC LONDON.abt my aplication update let see what they said in reply i also recvd atomatic reply in dat mail they sain wait they will reply within 28 days
The CHC London, Always reply in 2-3 days Maximum but very general response, to wait till they will contact by them selves. Lets hope for the best , i think there will be some movement next year .... :)

Regards,

underthesea

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2012
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
Recived LOA 10 Dec 2012 (Dated: 26 Nov 2012)
AOR Received.
05 - Feb - 2013
IELTS Request
Already Submited
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
26 April 2013
Med's Done....
5th May 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
21 Oct 2013
Hello Guys
i just got LOA and going to lunch my application for CIO so only document i stuct over that is "How will i economically establish myself in canada " so please Guide me how can i write or if you send me a sampel for this will be greate fortune.
Thanks awaitng for your reply , Please PM me Thanks

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Ovais Zafar said:
Dear Forum Members,
Is any one give me a clue when will i receive my PPR2, CHC received my PPR1 on 12th November'2012, because my medical will expir on 30th January'2013.
Ovais
HI Ovais

According to current timeline, PPR2 is taking 1-2 months after PPR1. A couple of FSW applicants got medical extension & were not asked to redo medicals. I hope same goes for you.

Kindly if possible share your detailed timeline too.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
underthesea said:
Hello Guys
i just got LOA and going to lunch my application for CIO so only document i stuct over that is "How will i economically establish myself in canada " so please Guide me how can i write or if you send me a sampel for this will be greate fortune.
Thanks awaitng for your reply , Please PM me Thanks
Hi

You are not required to send it to CIO, Nova Scotia, along with your complete file. CHC, London will ask for it along with few other documents.

Establishment plan is just like writing MPNP's settlement plan. You have to write in detail about all factors/your plus points which will make you establish yourself successfully in Canada.

Following are points which I mentioned in that letter in detail:

1: My education/diplomas/certifications

2: My language skills

3: My work experience

4: What are the chances of getting employment in Winnipeg with in first 3 months?

5: Family support in Canada

6: My sufficient bank assets

You just have to discuss these points in detail in your own words according to your education & job experience. You can add more points in it.

I hope that helps.

Regards

Ovais Zafar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Ume Rayan said:
HI Ovais

According to current timeline, PPR2 is taking 1-2 months after PPR1. A couple of FSW applicants got medical extension & were not asked to redo medicals. I hope same goes for you.

Kindly if possible share your detailed timeline too.

Regards
Dear Ume Rayan
Thank for your reply, I will share my tdetailed timeline shortly. Thank you once again