NA
Passport Req..
PPR-1, 17-Oct-2013 , RRP-2 , 1-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
Ume Rayan said:
I wonder why is he too much slow in your case as he's the same one who is dealing with Alberta applicants. My friend's P.A is "AKS" too. He received MR in less than a month. I'm sure now that they'll start processing MPNP applicants during next year.

Regards
I am assuming that it's luck, or as my dependants are 4 including me are 5, but my kids are minor under 16 , even under 6.
I hope the thinks will Go well and procession will be faster in coming year, as prices dining time written 23 mints after file received , so next tear the remaining process will be started.
Rest assure we will get our PR With blessings of Allah.

Twisties12

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Dear Friends,

Want to ask some things. I am a MPNP applicant with my spouse. My case is in London VO. And we did our meds in Oct 2012 which reached and updated on Ecas in Nov 2012. Now my close relative who signed my Affidavit of Support (in the beginning) also wants to apply for another person's application. (which means two applications under process from one Citizen of Canada) My question is that can a person (Canadian Citizen) apply for more than one applications at a time. Can it affect my case or not. And is it a wise idea to apply two applications at a time.

Secondly as my meds reached VO early Nov 2012. Now in a week it will be a month. Can i ask them about the current status of my case will it be good for me to ask them. As the next step i m waiting is the PPR.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friends,

Want to ask some things. I am a MPNP applicant with my spouse. My case is in London VO. And we did our meds in Oct 2012 which reached and updated on Ecas in Nov 2012. Now my close relative who signed my Affidavit of Support (in the beginning) also wants to apply for another person's application. (which means two applications under process from one Citizen of Canada) My question is that can a person (Canadian Citizen) apply for more than one applications at a time. Can it affect my case or not. And is it a wise idea to apply two applications at a time.

Secondly as my meds reached VO early Nov 2012. Now in a week it will be a month. Can i ask them about the current status of my case will it be good for me to ask them. As the next step i m waiting is the PPR.

Thanks.
Note: Beginning May 1, 2012, the SINP will limit the number of concurrent nominations/applications that can be supported to one per household until the principal applicant successfully settles in Saskatchewan. The principal applicant will also be required to have an offer of employment in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code A or B or designated trade.
i thnk tht will help u

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks.
Hi

I recently send an email to MPNP online help about same issue & they replied me back that "my sponsor/close relative is not eligible to support another applicant until my CIC application/visa process is completed".

You should send an email to MPNP online help for your query. Their reply would be more accurate as compared to replies you'll get from forum members. I found them too much helpful & usually they reply you back within couple of days. Here is their email address:

mpnpapplicationhelp@gov.mb.ca

There is no harm in sending an email to VO after 1 month but most probably you'll get PPR1 after 2 months.

Can you kindly share your timeline like when you apply, got additional document request, MR etc etc. I'll really appreciate your reply as I'm MPNP applicant too & waiting for MR.

Regards

Szw

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Barrie, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Scarborough
NOC Code......
Twisties12 said:
Dear Friends,

Thanks.
hello sir my uncle is living in brandon and he is my represintitave and also one other and our case in not only accepted we also recived nomination latter now i hav done my med and also waiting for PPR1 and the 2nd aplicant is waiting for med so you can discus this with some law expert for more detail

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
Szw said:
hello sir my uncle is living in brandon and he is my represintitave and also one other and our case in not only accepted we also recived nomination latter now i hav done my med and also waiting for PPR1 and the 2nd aplicant is waiting for med so you can discus this with some law expert for more detail
Salam
Are you from SNIP or for other province nominated , your processing is too fast actually, my case timings are as yours , but waiting for medical request.
I was nominated for Manitoba.

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, i want to ask a question. I am applying under general stream through a distant relative. How should i prove my relationship with him/her.?
It is a very complex relationship and i will require birth certificates of my great grand fathers to prove it which is not possible. What to do?

Ovais Zafar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Dear Imran 345pk,
Dear Brother my medical will also expire on 30th January'2013, I am waiting for the PPR2, since my PPR1 documents received by LVO on 12th November'2012. Is there any suggestion for me, I am Alberta Nominee.
Waiting for your reply, can we talk over phone?
Ovais

Ovais Zafar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Following status is showing on ecase

We received your application for permanent residence on July 13, 2011.
We started processing your application on April 10, 2012.
Medical results have been received.

imran345pk

Oct 4, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec, 2010
Doc's Request.
April, 2012
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2011
AOR Received.
20- Jan-2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
05-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
19-Aug-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
13-Nov-2013
LANDED..........
Dec-2013
Ovais Zafar said:
Dear Imran 345pk,
Dear Brother my medical will also expire on 30th January'2013, I am waiting for the PPR2, since my PPR1 documents received by LVO on 12th November'2012. Is there any suggestion for me, I am Alberta Nominee.
Waiting for your reply, can we talk over phone?
Ovais
Dear Brother,

I believe that you will get your PPR-2 before your Medical get expired, but you can't relay on the circumstances of that event. So it's better you can CSE ( Case Specific Enquiry ) to LVO and ask for status.
As i know about one case, they asked for Re-medical with PPR-2, my cousin did the same and got visa in few days after submission of new medicals.

Any way It's better to wait for couple of days more , Hope you will Have PPR-2 soonest. i am not available in country, if you want me to call you, just share your contact to my inbox, will call you back.

No worries Bro... :)

Aeronaut

Dec 18, 2011
Dear Senior members,

I have a little ambiguity regarding the medical examination me and my spouse gave today. There seemed to be some problem in my wife's X-ray report and the IOM people told that she would have to give the X-ray again after 90 days for it be totally clear. As far as my own medicals were concerned they seemed all clear. Now my point of concern is how is the case going to move forward! will they process my visa first and give my wife's visa later when her medicals are all clear? or they are going to process the whole case together and give my visa only when my wife's medicals are cleared as well?

And also for the info I have sent them the Right of Permanent Resident Fee for me and my wife and I am the Principal Applicant.

Best Regards.

RFarooqi

Jul 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London Program Assistant-RIH
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
No- But i sent with 7 Bands
File Transfer...
21-04-2011 Additional Doc request on 21-05-2012
Med's Request
25-07-2012
Med's Done....
06-08-2012, Delivered To LVO 20-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 30-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012, Passports at CHC ISD 19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
Seat Confirmed 25th December 2012
Aeronaut said:
Dear Senior members,

I have a little ambiguity regarding the medical examination me and my spouse gave today. There seemed to be some problem in my wife's X-ray report and the IOM people told that she would have to give the X-ray again after 90 days for it be totally clear. As far as my own medicals were concerned they seemed all clear. Now my point of concern is how is the case going to move forward! will they process my visa first and give my wife's visa later when her medicals are all clear? or they are going to process the whole case together and give my visa only when my wife's medicals are cleared as well?

And also for the info I have sent them the Right of Permanent Resident Fee for me and my wife and I am the Principal Applicant.

Best Regards.
they will process the case altogether, you will receive medical request after 90 days but only for your wife. When your medical will be reviewed (you and your wife's Medical) RPRF will encashed.

RFarooqi

Jul 21, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London Program Assistant-RIH
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
No- But i sent with 7 Bands
File Transfer...
21-04-2011 Additional Doc request on 21-05-2012
Med's Request
25-07-2012
Med's Done....
06-08-2012, Delivered To LVO 20-08-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 30-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012, Passports at CHC ISD 19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2012
LANDED..........
Seat Confirmed 25th December 2012
ibad17 said:
Hi, i want to ask a question. I am applying under general stream through a distant relative. How should i prove my relationship with him/her.?
It is a very complex relationship and i will require birth certificates of my great grand fathers to prove it which is not possible. What to do?
Dear, you have to prove your relation with sponsor, via family tree which shows link with sponsor, they will acquire the proof of relationship in the form of birth certificates, family tree (B form for both families), if you fails then there will be a refusal (no offense).

ibad17

Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RFarooqi said:
Dear, you have to prove your relation with sponsor, via family tree which shows link with sponsor, they will acquire the proof of relationship in the form of birth certificates, family tree (B form for both families), if you fails then there will be a refusal (no offense).
but it is impossible for me to show my relationship with my sponsor. For that i will require birth certificates of my great grand fathers which is not possible as they have died 50 years ago.

Also there is no such requirement given in General stream requirements.

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
ibad17 said:
but it is impossible for me to show my relationship with my sponsor. For that i will require birth certificates of my great grand fathers which is not possible as they have died 50 years ago.

Also there is no such requirement given in General stream requirements.
For MPNP GS stream .. U dont need to prove any relationship as far as am concerned and based on the current rules and regulations .. They only wanna knw what kind of link exists btw applicant and sponsor