+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one effected by the new rules and get his documents list..Please share

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
I create this tread for people who are waiting for the documents list, and they are already effected by the new rules

I heard from friends that if you received the documents list, this means you are in safe side.

Please share your experience

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
I applied last October, and I am affected by the new rules, just got my document list on april 19.
I want to know which point grid will apply and how do you know that?

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
lliam1996 said:
I applied last October, and I am affected by the new rules, just got my document list on april 19.
How many points that you lose.......?...

Good luck.. you are in good situation since you receive your document list...... the first stage has been done in your file

saf_gha

Jan 16, 2013
lliam1996 said:
hi lliam1996,
Can you please share which documents they requested from you?

Thanks

anon-82

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lliam1996 said:
Have u done any update to your profile after 5 April 2017? What's your current status in mon project account?

luckypass

Jun 23, 2016
lliam1996 said:

October ??? as I know it only have Jan , Jun and Aug in 2016 , how can you applied in October ? or it is because of different location ? Anyway , could you share your doc list so that I can do some prepartion .

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
luckypass said:
October ??? as I know it only have Jan , Jun and Aug in 2016 , how can you applied in October ? or it is because of different location ? Anyway , could you share your doc list so that I can do some prepartion .
I know friend who apply on November 2016 and got his document list

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
the list is just personal for yourself.
nothing special, won't apply to others.
And the documents is pretty much the same.

I am affected by this new rule. and I saw people applied in 2014 way before also got affected by this, which means, midi can get your application and lay there untouched as long as they want. Too many qualified, then they raise the threshold. too shady, shame on them.
I don't have enough points right now. It doesn't really matter whether u gonna apply next year or what, the criteria may change different year to year. The second last change was made in 2015 Aug, and now this change in 2017 March, who is gonna know whether they have another change in 2018 march, or whatnot.

cndvs

Feb 25, 2017
Hi, did you provide French Test Results and/or a job offer when you apply?

lliam1996 said:

I am affected by this new rule. and I saw people applied in 2014 way before also got affected by this, which means, midi can get your application and lay there untouched as long as they want. Too many qualified, then they raise the threshold. too shady, shame on them.
I don't have enough points right now. It doesn't really matter whether u gonna apply next year or what, the criteria may change different year to year. The second last change was made in 2015 Aug, and now this change in 2017 March, who is gonna know whether they have another change in 2018 march, or whatnot.

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
no, if you have valid job offer, that means job offer valid with lmia, you will got approve no matter where you are in canada.
I am working hard on my french test now.

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
lliam1996 said:
no, if you have valid job offer, that means job offer valid with lmia, you will got approve no matter where you are in canada.
Did you apply as a single applicant

cndvs

Feb 25, 2017
Thank you very much for your reply.
I found out the document number is given based on when they apply through Mon projet. Mine is D000001399X(I hid the last digit). And do you mind to tell us your number, this could help us to predict when MIDI will review our file. you can hide the last two digits for privacy, if you don't want to share I totally understand.
Thank you again.
lliam1996 said:

Taweda

Nov 25, 2016
cndvs said:
Thank you very much for your reply.
I found out the document number is given based on when they apply through Mon projet. Mine is D000001399X(I hided the last digit). And do you mind to tell us your number, this could help us to predict when MIDI will review our file. you can hide the last two digits for privacy, if you don't want to share I totally understand.
Thank you again.
When you submitted your application...

anon-82

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did they ask fir any kind of Bank solvency certificate as a proof of financial self sufficiency or any tax related documents??

lliam1996 said: