+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any one applyTRV in month OCTOBER

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
I am not an expert at this but as per my understanding, Can+ program is for people who have valid US visa and travel history. Under this program, visa processing time is much less (a week i guess). Problem is, there is no way to apply for visa under this category. It depends on embassy whether they want to consider application under Can+ depending upon the travel history of the applicant.
Experts, correct me if I am wrong here.
Hi,

Got approval today for parents supervisa. I applied on oct 5. I guess they did consider can+ category.

Thank you

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Wow congrats :) I am still waiting already 50+ days passed.. Not sure why there is so much delay.. Well I trying to stay positive :)

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Wow congrats.. Is she based in India? When did you got passport request mail..
Yes, she is based in India and got the passport request today itself.... This was 2nd time i applied for her, earlier got refused in Aug'17.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
Dear TRV seekers.
I was applied through online CIC in 12/09/2017.
Next day i got my UCI & Application number.
My application Update two times and i received mail. " Your Application has been updated". on 13/09/2017 and also 15/09/2017.
After one month i got another mail. " Thank you for being patient ".
My current status is
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I want to know, How much time taken for final decision. its already 34 days passed.
Any suggestion.

Please inbox me
Hi, I am also in similar situation, I have applied on 2nd Oct and still not reply, same like you I have received 2 update emails and 1 for patience but still nothing changed, can you please tell me if something changed in your application or not ?

Josh k

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Guys,I applied for TRV on 12th October from VFS Chennai..got my visa approved on 6th November.
All the best everyone.

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
I have applied TRV for my parents based in india on Oct 27th.
waiting for the approval. CIC Online processing time says 31 days.