+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any one applyTRV in month OCTOBER

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Just came across this thread.
I applied on 16th October, 2017 from India. (Online Application). Still waiting for the response.
I have a travel history with US B1 visa and recently traveled in March,2017. I was expecting that my application will be processed under Can+ but it doesn't seem to be the case. So right now I am hoping to get a response in at-least 35 days which was a standard processing time when I applied.
Hi,

Can you please tell me what is Can+ category and do you apply didd

rohans

Oct 30, 2017
Hi,

Can you please tell me what is Can+ category and do you apply didd
I am not an expert at this but as per my understanding, Can+ program is for people who have valid US visa and travel history. Under this program, visa processing time is much less (a week i guess). Problem is, there is no way to apply for visa under this category. It depends on embassy whether they want to consider application under Can+ depending upon the travel history of the applicant.
Experts, correct me if I am wrong here.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
I am not an expert at this but as per my understanding, Can+ program is for people who have valid US visa and travel history. Under this program, visa processing time is much less (a week i guess). Problem is, there is no way to apply for visa under this category. It depends on embassy whether they want to consider application under Can+ depending upon the travel history of the applicant.
Experts, correct me if I am wrong here.
I applied for parents supervisa.

They visited Canada last year. They had supervisa till validity of passport and now we applied again with renewed passports. So you think they will be considered that category or it's just for US.

Thank you for replying

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied on 9th Oct 17 at Chandigarh vfs. Processing time as per CIC site is 35 days.
Got message yesterday that processed passport has been dispatched to VFS Chandigarh .Shall collect today evening..Applied on 9th Oct paper application

rohans

Oct 30, 2017
I applied for parents supervisa.

They visited Canada last year. They had supervisa till validity of passport and now we applied again with renewed passports. So you think they will be considered that category or it's just for US.

Thank you for replying
I think so. See this related article I followed. http://thelinkpaper.ca/?p=38929 . But as I said, I am not sure about this as it did not benefit me at-least.

PARWEZ_AKHTAR

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Just came across this thread.
I applied on 16th October, 2017 from India. (Online Application). Still waiting for the response.
I have a travel history with US B1 visa and recently traveled in March,2017. I was expecting that my application will be processed under Can+ but it doesn't seem to be the case. So right now I am hoping to get a response in at-least 35 days which was a standard processing time when I applied.

But I think September application got delayed. Maximum applicant decision pending. It' take more than given timeline.

PARWEZ_AKHTAR

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Please note that your application is currently being processed at the visa office in New Delhi .

I was mail to cic they reply above mail.

Please suggest. What next

info78

Oct 3, 2017
any one apply in october for trv how much time it take to processing visa
Hello Sherbir,

I am planning to apply for a visit visa for myself, My wife is in canada.

So could you please tell me what are the documents we need? How much fund usually we have to show in bank accounts?

info78

Oct 3, 2017
Got message yesterday that processed passport has been dispatched to VFS Chandigarh .Shall collect today evening..Applied on 9th Oct paper application
Hello brother,

So could you please tell me what are the documents we need? How much fund usually we have to show in bank accounts?

info78

Oct 3, 2017
Dear TRV seekers.
I was applied through online CIC in 12/09/2017.
Next day i got my UCI & Application number.
My application Update two times and i received mail. " Your Application has been updated". on 13/09/2017 and also 15/09/2017.
After one month i got another mail. " Thank you for being patient ".
My current status is
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results :You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:Not applicable.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I want to know, How much time taken for final decision. its already 34 days passed.
Any suggestion.

Please inbox me

Dear Brother,

I am planning to apply for a Canada visit visa for myself, My wife is in canada.

PARWEZ_AKHTAR

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Dear Brother,

I am planning to apply for a Canada visit visa for myself, My wife is in canada.

Please share your mail ID I will inbox you

1. Valid travel document (Passport)
2. Sufficint fund (Minimum 3 lac)
3. ITR ( 3 years )
4. Property (Net worth )
5. Hotel booking
6 . Embassy fee ( 100 CAD)
7. Family details

Reactions: info78

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello brother,

If she is on PR in canada ,she can sponsor you .If she is on student visa you can apply for OWP. It depends on the status of your wife in Canada

Reactions: info78

info78

Oct 3, 2017
If she is on PR in canada ,she can sponsor you .If she is on student visa you can apply for OWP. It depends on the status of your wife in Canada
Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

My wife is on PGWP. I applied for SOWP Oon 27/02/2017 , but the application refused on 05/05/2017.

Applied again for a second time on 27/05/2017 . Till Now no update.

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
Is it approved?

i am still waiting on update :( applied online for parent's visa on 14th Sep :(