+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any June applicants left who haven't gotten visa approved yet

rubyk

Aug 11, 2018
Hey guys,

I applied offline (through Chandigarh VFS office) on 26th June under University Category (as I gave TOEFL exam so wasn't eligible for SDS). Till now I have only received 1 acknowledgement letter on 24th July. I am getting frustrated now as I my flight to Vancouver on 29th August. How much long will it take? Any guesses.

This is my status:
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have paid full 1 year tuition fee, GIC and also have savings and all.
Profile: class 10th: 10 cgpa, class 12th: 91.4%; btech: 9.3 cgpa (2018 passout);

Reactions: abhikannan1

Liverpool

Aug 7, 2018
Hey guys,

I applied offline (through Chandigarh VFS office) on 26th June under University Category (as I gave TOEFL exam so wasn't eligible for SDS). Till now I have only received 1 acknowledgement letter on 24th July. I am getting frustrated now as I my flight to Vancouver on 29th August. How much long will it take? Any guesses.

This is my status:
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Profile: class 10th: 10 cgpa, class 12th: 91.4%; btech: 9.3 cgpa (2018 passout);
I'm also waiting still processing

Walters

Aug 9, 2018
Me too!... I applied on the 29th of June. Only biometrics requested. Status reads.. your application is in progress.We will send you a message when we start reviewing you elegibilty.
Final status.. your application is in progress. We will send you a message once we make the final decision....
My classes starts on the 4th of September.
They haven't even requested medicals.

abhikannan1

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
Hey guys,

This is my status:

Even me I’m waiting I applied on 8th of June !! Delhi vfs

Roopdhar

Aug 11, 2018
Applied online 15th June .. program starts on 31st aug.. but I wasn't required to provide biometrics and they haven't requested them either... Damn CIC! 89% intermediate, 8 band IELTS, GIC , bank statements, ITR. They don't even reply to queriessss!! Y are they so slowww
:(

rubyk

Aug 11, 2018
Applied online 15th June .. program starts on 31st aug.. but I wasn't required to provide biometrics and they haven't requested them either... Damn CIC! 89% intermediate, 8 band IELTS, GIC , bank statements, ITR. They don't even reply to queriessss!! Y are they so slowww
:(
so, guys what else should we do rather than just waiting. It is very wrong that they are approving the visas of people who are applying in july when they haven't cleared all the june applications. I mean we have also paid the visa processing fee and all. This is wrong on their part. I am very disappointed by this. they should process serial wise.

Reactions: Rakesshhh

Jakebabu

Aug 11, 2018
Applied on june 28th 2018 under SDC
Got acknowledgement from delhi immigration on 12th june
Sept intake
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

niravkumar

Jan 20, 2018
Applied on 3rd July medical passed 23 July since then reviewing eligibilty

10th -91%
12th -60%
BPT-57%
IELTS: 7(L-8,R-8,S-6,W-6 )
Applied in spp but as per current senario file went in general category

As per agent i don't need to show funding just gic will work in spp but spp demolished on 8th june and didn't know that time..

Financial: 1sem fees+gic($10218)
Course:fitness and health promotion
College:durham oshawa campus.

Question is what is taking so much time from last 23 days?

rubyk

Aug 11, 2018
Applied on 3rd July medical passed 23 July since then reviewing eligibilty

10th -91%
12th -60%
BPT-57%
IELTS: 7(L-8,R-8,S-6,W-6 )
Applied in spp but as per current senario file went in general category

As per agent i don't need to show funding just gic will work in spp but spp demolished on 8th june and didn't know that time..

Financial: 1sem fees+gic($10218)
Course:fitness and health promotion
College:durham oshawa campus.

Question is what is taking so much time from last 23 days?
Exactly.

Rakesshhh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
so, guys what else should we do rather than just waiting. It is very wrong that they are approving the visas of people who are applying in july when they haven't cleared all the june applications. I mean we have also paid the visa processing fee and all. This is wrong on their part. I am very disappointed by this. they should process serial wise.
But what can we do? I also applied 25th june and still status not changed, so worried