+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any June applicants left who haven't gotten visa approved yet

Rajdeep Zala

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Finally by god's grace Visa approved!
Applied on 12th June Online Sds Delhi embassy.
Medical cleared on 22nd June and eligibility review started on same day.
Recieved approval today at 8:30 pm

raj jain

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hope you are checking your status on the cic website regularly. That gives you a better picture. They don't mail you if the status changes. VFS is useless in the case of Canada.

raj jain

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
so, guys what else should we do rather than just waiting. It is very wrong that they are approving the visas of people who are applying in july when they haven't cleared all the june applications. I mean we have also paid the visa processing fee and all. This is wrong on their part. I am very disappointed by this. they should process serial wise.
I had tweeted to the IRCC, Ministry of Foreign Policy Canada & MEA India.

But it's true about their pace. My friend had applied on 3rd July. He got his visa on 8th August. But then, processing time also depends on how easily the information provided by you can be verified by them.

Reactions: rubyk

raj jain

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Whoever hasnt gotten their visa yet, please be ready with a backup plan - esp students who have taken an education loan! My friend's course started on 1st August and he got the visa on 8th August and was about to fly to Toronto. The university has denied his admission now. :-\