My application timeline is the following:
Applied on June 10 Online general
Application submission confirmation June 11
Review of eligibility started 15 July
Medical exam requested August 4
Medical exam conducted on August 6
Medical exam status changed to "passed" on August 7
Received a request to submit my passport on August 14
Did u get the work permit along with ur study permit?

DBG

Mar 19, 2018
Hi, anyone going to Saskatoon?? I have the classes starting in Sept 5th but still waiting for the visa...

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
so, why to apply for work permit also?
Bcause some courses need this co-op work which is organised by ur college related to our course work So that we can get experience related to our studies For that we need to apply Co-op work permit which states the college name as empoyer which assigned u to a certain organisation in our summer or winter holidays to work for 4 mths to gain the experience but all courses dont have that requirements , Mostly 3 yr advanced diploma or degrees have that system.

rubyk

Aug 11, 2018
Bcause some courses need this co-op work which is organised by ur college related to our course work So that we can get experience related to our studies For that we need to apply Co-op work permit which states the college name as empoyer which assigned u to a certain organisation in our summer or winter holidays to work for 4 mths to gain the experience but all courses dont have that requirements , Mostly 3 yr advanced diploma or degrees have that system.
okay, thank you for details. My course has this requirement but in the last semester (2 years course). So, was it necessary to apply along with the study permit?

gk2k

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
okay, thank you for details. My course has this requirement but in the last semester (2 years course). So, was it necessary to apply along with the study permit?
Never thats I am waiting for.Because it wil delay ur visa eventhough no extra charges but it becomes double processing.I hope u understand.So apply in canada

raj jain

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Is there ANYONE who HAS got their visa??? Everyone seems to be just freaking out here! And that certainly includes me!

talluncle

Jul 15, 2018
Did u get the work permit along with ur study permit?
I dont know yet. I have applied for both, the only message I received is the passport request. As soon as the process finish, I will share my experience in order to help future applicants.

Rakesshhh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I got visa today morning at 2 am ,applied online , feeling happy , thanks everyone who got support and thanks again of this foram