+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Jamaican study permit applicants for Jan 2020?

Yardman

Apr 16, 2019
Hi everyone, haven’t been on this site in a few months, just got on and saw this thread.

I am going to Humber North in January 2020. Got approvals and visas already, OWP for wife, study visas for 12 year old son and I and visitors visa for baby girl.

Hope everyone hears some good news soon, I know the anxiety can be a killer.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Hi everyone, haven’t been on this site in a few months, just got on and saw this thread.

I am going to Humber North in January 2020. Got approvals and visas already, OWP for wife, study visas for 12 year old son and I and visitors visa for baby girl.

Congrats

Jamaicangirl

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019

Hey going to Humber North too, doing project management. What are you doing? The anxiety ia real. Can you share your timeline with us?

Yardman

Apr 16, 2019
Hey going to Humber North too, doing project management. What are you doing? The anxiety ia real. Can you share your timeline with us?
Awesome, I’m doing Computer Networking and Support.

Applied on July 14th
Biometrics on July 18th
Approval August 23rd

Jamaicangirl

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Awesome, I’m doing Computer Networking and Support.

Applied on July 14th
Biometrics on July 18th
Approval August 23rd
Great! Congrats to you and your family. I imagine this must be an exciting time for you all. Such a big step moving with every one.