Mar 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2015
felixcanada2015 said:
No, not at all.
The company is expanding its business, that's why they are sending countless interview invitations around the world.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
01 JAN EE Profile Created
01 JAN EE Profile Submitted
31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB Application Submitted
16 FEB AOR Received
16 FEB Review of Eligibility in Progress
12 MAR Review of Medical Results Passed

Bro ,
Would you mind telling us the company, I'm sure there are lot of IT guyz looking for same opportunity :)

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
SahiAsh said:
Hi There,

I have got ITA and submitted my Form on 15 March. Currently I am in Canada and my work permit is going to expire on June. I am sure, I will not get my PR very soon and have to travel back to my Country. My question is , If I travel back my country and get PR, Is there any time bound to come back Canada if yes how many days or month we get to do it.

My company doesn't except open work permit so not trying to get it.

please advice.
do check carefully. In another thread I do read that once your application is with CIC, you should not leave canada or your application may be rejected. You may want to read the separate thread for those who have received AOR. More participants and experts in that forum.

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
mrwait said:
hi guys,

Any one from outside of Canada received ITA so far? i wonder if Express entry is any help for immigrants from out of the country in the near future. A lot of them are waiting with hope and its so cruel from the part of CIC. I doubt if any of them will receive an invitation in the near future.
They stick to the CRS ranking. As long as you meet the cutoff points, you will get ITA regardless of location. Like me, i received ITA on 27 Mar. No job offer. So it's possible. Keep the hopes up and continue to find ways to improve your points. All the best! Still keeping in prayers that the PR processing will go smoothly without issue