+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Ghanaian applying/applied for student visa for January 2016 term?

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Guys I have still not received mine yet, is there anyone who is their medicals in December and hasn't heard from them, I applied in December 7th and did my medicals on 17th dec, up till today February 23 I haven't heard anything

hayqinsb

Jun 13, 2015
i applied since feb 17 throuh online and till noe w nothing yet...
congratulations dennis, kwamme and asante..

pls can you help with the program and school you are all going to? your previous field and qualifications?

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Well am going to Dalhousie university in nova scotia- halifax. Am going to do media and communication studies. For an undergraduate course. Buh why did u apply through online?

Cy04

Aug 20, 2016
kwamepipim said:
Well am going to Dalhousie university in nova scotia- halifax. Am going to do media and communication studies. For an undergraduate course. Buh why did u apply through online?
Hi Kwamepipim, hope life in Nova-Scotia is alright. Please when applying for a University, were/are you required to submit English proficiency test results like IELTS and co. Even when one is from an English speaking country and certificates are presented in English?

2ndly, is it not favourable to apply through online.?

urgent pls, thank you.

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
I didn't provide any English test because Ghana is an English speaking country.
Concerning the online I know nothing about it. Just that I wouldn't apply through online.