+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Ghanaian applying/applied for student visa for January 2016 term?

AsanteO

Jan 4, 2016
kwamepipim said:
okay i see, all the october people did upfront medicals, those who did that whee did you get the medicals forms?
@asante did you make the call and what did they say?
@dennis did you also did urs, any updates guys?
Not yet. Am 12weeks now. hmmm

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Those supposed whose class has already started I think the best option is to defer your class to September , that will be best.

ekowpo

Jan 22, 2016
I submitted my application on 3rd Nov and on 11th received a request for my medical. I received my approved email on 15 January and my passport was dispatched on 18th Monday. Booked a flight on the same day and left Ghana for school for late registration.

Reactions: omali247

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Okay now am worried, some people did theirs in October they haven't heard anything, and you got your approved email just last week Friday, why you get some connections be for the embassy inside , we are all waiting for the approved email to come.
I also heard all applications are on hold due to the 25000 Syrians coming to Canada,
My guy did you call them to tell them of the delays ?

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
@asante, @dennis and the rest has any of you received theirs because a lot of people has started getting theirs, any news?

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
kwamepipim said:
@asante, @dennis and the rest has any of you received theirs because a lot of people has started getting theirs, any news?
I applied my study permit on 12 November, got a mail to do my medicals on 23 Nov did it on 26. My school was due on 5 January bt got the respond from the embassy on the 19 of January n was refused based on the purpose of the visit, and also did not satisfy the officer that I will return after my studies. Smh..my acceptance letter from the school will expire in May so I still qualify for the May entry that's spring dunno if I should reapply

guycoolman

Jan 11, 2016
@x-man, really? I didn't know one could even get refused after they've done their medicals. This whole thing is crazy. Anyway since you have the right of appeal, go on an re-apply making sure you have sorted out all the outlined refusal reasons. I don't even understand why they have to call you for medicals in the first place and then afterward refuse you. It's crazy.