+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Ghanaian applying/applied for student visa for January 2016 term?

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
guycoolman said:
@x-man, really? I didn't know one could even get refused after they've done their medicals. This whole thing is crazy. Anyway since you have the right of appeal, go on an re-apply making sure you have sorted out all the outlined refusal reasons. I don't even understand why they have to call you for medicals in the first place and then afterward refuse you. It's crazy.
Bro, I know about 8 people who went for their medicals for the January entry but was refused! Some wer based on personal property, some wer on purpose of the visit like mine..its frustrating bro the cost involved visa fees, medicals n the rest

kwamepipim

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
You should reapply since your medicals last for a year or so, just make sure you sought out the mistakes, there will be no need to do another medicals, please what level of study you going in for ? Masters or undergraduate ?

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
kwamepipim said:
And the other people too what we're they going in for? Level of studies
I was going in for undergraduate n abt 5 people aswell n 2 wer going for masters which they even paid the first term fees!

guycoolman

Jan 11, 2016
@xman, I don't even understand this people. Just making people waste their money. It's terrible. Like you said, visa fees +medicals.. hmmm it's a lot. I don't even know my fate now. I also submitted mine on 29th Dec and haven't heard anything from them. Haven't even been called for medicals. I think it's time the Ghana govt talks to these sons of bitc*s* to introduce a refund policy in the event when one is refused. How can people spend so much and then get refused for some silly reasons like no travel history.. for a student to travel to study too why must travel history be an issue? Idiots.. If we need to be honest with ourselves, for one to be asked to go for medicals means, their documents have been checked and it's all ok. so medicals means you're clear to proceed. So then how and why the fu*k will they behave like this? I'm so so pissed..
@Kwame I have been trying to reach you but my whatsapp connection has been down.. I'll call..

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
guycoolman said:
@xman, I don't even understand this people. Just making people waste their money. It's terrible. Like you said, visa fees +medicals.. hmmm it's a lot. I don't even know my fate now. I also submitted mine on 29th Dec and haven't heard anything from them. Haven't even been called for medicals. I think it's time the Ghana govt talks to these sons of bitc*s* to introduce a refund policy in the event when one is refused. How can people spend so much and then get refused for some silly reasons like no travel history.. for a student to travel to study too why must travel history be an issue? Idiots.. If we need to be honest with ourselves, for one to be asked to go for medicals means, their documents have been checked and it's all ok. so medicals means you're clear to proceed. So then how and why the fu*k will they behave like this? I'm so so pissed..
@Kwame I have been trying to reach you but my whatsapp connection has been down.. I'll call..

Bro is it January entry or may cos if it's January then I think u delayed in the application but if it's may then u still on track so fingers crossed n lets hope for the best co a guy I did a medical with have still not heard from them as at now, he applied on the 24 November ther about

guycoolman

Jan 11, 2016
@x-man, mine is for March intake and my Bro Kwamepipim's is January. We're hoping for the best Bro. In the beginning If I had known their processing could be this messy, I would have just applied someplace else but lets see, I think there's still hope .. finger's crossed in Jesus's name. So like I said, try and re-apply. If you send an appeal I don't think you have to pay anything again. In other embassies appeal is free.

AsanteO

Jan 4, 2016
x-man said:
Bro is it January entry or may cos if it's January then I think u delayed in the application but if it's may then u still on track so fingers crossed n lets hope for the best co a guy I did a medical with have still not heard from them as at now, he applied on the 24 November ther about
Guys i got my approval and visa on the 29th of Jan...and had to leave Ghana immediately since school had already started. I applied on the 30th of October 2015..my approval mail came on the 28th of Jan.. I strongly believe that these visa officers are just human beings and what actually works on them is not to complain but to pray and trust God. Its simple but effecient.

Reactions: omali247

Nicolas4786

Sep 9, 2015
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2015
AOR Received.