+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Edmonton 2019-2020 Applicants get Online Testing invite?

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
I am from Edmonton and I have not got test invite yet.I am September 2020 applicant.I have no idea what’s going on.My roommate who applied in September 2019 got her stuff Canadian passport in October 2020.I don’t know what the heck is going on ?I applied under urgent processing but no response or nothing.All the Toronto application are done ✔ already I guess.I moved from Toronto to get my PR cause rules were good and you get your PR easy.I have to fly and I need a Canadian passport asap it’s going to be a year in less 2 months and I don’t even have a test invite ,what the heck Edmonton office doing?f.....lazy dumbass people

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
I am from Edmonton and I have not got test invite yet.I am September 2020 applicant.I have no idea what’s going on.My roommate who applied in September 2019 got her stuff Canadian passport in October 2020.I don’t know what the heck is going on ?I applied under urgent processing but no response or nothing.All the Toronto application are done ✔ already I guess.I moved from Toronto to get my PR cause rules were good and you get your PR easy.I have to fly and I need a Canadian passport asap it’s going to be a year in less 2 months and I don’t even have a test invite ,what the heck Edmonton office doing?f.....lazy dumbass people
Welcome to the club.... Sorry we are all or at least most of us are still waiting. Edmonton is very very slow and if your BG is still in progress you need to be lucky to get a test invites before they complete your BG.

Reactions: micky007

Stanley John

May 21, 2021
I think they are doing tests for March/April 2020. My application is for May 2020, they are going month to month so I guess you have quite some time to wait out. Unfortunately something is up at Edmonton office, extremely slow.

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hello all. I'm trying to see if anyone with Edmonton office has received a test invite. Given that we now have Dec 2020 Online Citizenship Applicants getting test invites, I'd like to know how many are still waiting.

I am planning on going downtown to protest out front of the building later this month. If you're interested in joining me, let me know so I can make a list.
I will join you

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Looks like IRCC office in Edmonton has resumed in person service for passport. Let see what move they do next.

In Canada
You must apply either by

mail or
if you need your passport in less than 25 business days, in-person (by appointment or walk-in services)
Walk-in services are available, depending on the capacity of the location. You can go to any passport office (Service Canada Centre – Passport Services) or Service Canada Centre.
https://ircc.canada.ca/english/passport/map/map.asp

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
I got an update today about submitting fingerprints on the new tracker.They said they corresponding letter to my email or mail but I have not received it in my email ,what’s the next step ,any help will be very much appreciated my friends

jazz kam

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
App. Filed.......
January 09,2017
AOR Received.
March 06,2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
February 13,2018
Passport Req..
April 12,2018
LANDED..........
May 03,2018
Received FP today.

App type : Single
App delivered date : October 07,2020
AOR : January 21,2021
In Process : March 02,2021
Fingerprints request : July 21, 2021

Omegabyte

Aug 8, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
02-03-2017
I will join you
I'm still thinking of going down there. Tracker now shows test and background completed. No action since July 13. Someone can take a few minutes and push a few keys on the keyboard. :mad:

I'm thinking of being downtown Edmonton at Canada Place this Thursday from 8 am to 2 pm with a banner.

micky007

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
I'm still thinking of going down there. Tracker now shows test and background completed. No action since July 13. Someone can take a few minutes and push a few keys on the keyboard. :mad:

I'm thinking of being downtown Edmonton at Canada Place this Thursday from 8 am to 2 pm with a banner.
Sure

Reactions: Omegabyte