+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Edmonton 2019-2020 Applicants get Online Testing invite?

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
No updates from me. Fingerprint report should be on its way to IRCC Vancouver - I sent a status update request to RCMP to make sure. My Citizenship test score hasn't been made official yet either. :(
My test score hasn’t been updated either. God it’s taking forever.

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
I received a test invite 2 weeks ago and passed the test (timeline is in my signature)
Calles IRCC on Friday, they said everything was completed, so just waiting on the oath invite
What number did you call at. Thinking about calling them as well. It’s been more than a month since I gave my test and still no update

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
I called them too and asked them if they are planning on resuming in person service in AB now that all covid restrictions have been lifted here, the lady on the phone was confused and didn't know what to say ahahahahah.

• Haha
Reactions: harirajmohan

gracemill

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
Doc's Request.
upfront
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2016
Hello Everyone,

Edmonton office working now I believe. Got my Test status updated today to take the test late July. Submitted March 2020, application went in progress Nov 2020 and background check completed in Jan 2021.
Will reading the Discover Canada book be sufficient enough to pass the test or I need more materials or documentation?

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Edmonton office working now I believe. Got my Test status updated today to take the test late July. Submitted March 2020, application went in progress Nov 2020 and background check completed in Jan 2021.
Will reading the Discover Canada book be sufficient enough to pass the test or I need more materials or documentation?
Congrats let's hope for the best, the book is the main source of preparation and you can also find lot of websites where you can practice just google canada citizenship test.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Discover Canada is the main resource. Read the entire book at least once.

In addition to that, prepare using the following:

Notes from Discover Canada and Sample tests.

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
I called them too and asked them if they are planning on resuming in person service in AB now that all covid restrictions have been lifted here, the lady on the phone was confused and didn't know what to say ahahahahah.
I sent an email to Edmonton office today asking about an update on my application. Here’s what I got . No clue what it means

Hello,

Your file has not yet been rescheduled. You will be notified prior to your rescheduled date.

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
I sent an email to Edmonton office today asking about an update on my application. Here’s what I got . No clue what it means

Hello,

Your file has not yet been rescheduled. You will be notified prior to your rescheduled date.
How did you get their email? Are you waiting for them to reschedule your test?

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
No . I have already given the test . That’s why I don’t understand it .
Oh boy, I really hope you don't go through the test again, what are their reasons now to not resume in person service here in AB? Maybe we should all start calling them and specifically asking them when are they resuming in person service here in AB, last time I asked that question I can feel the confusion on the call center agent's voice. She didn't know that AB has lifted all covid restrictions and was like oh, hum, maybe in near future....:rolleyes: