+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

kedar9

May 27, 2018
Posting this for my sister.

She has completed Bachelor of Dental Surgery in India and since then, got 2 years of work experience as a Dental Assistant.

Her score on the CRS page is 382. This is more than the last draw's cut-off (332).

I understand that she cannot practice dentistry in Canada without NDEB.
But, what I understand from reading this thread is that you don't need to take the NDEB exam to apply for EE. Is that correct?

I have not processed a WES evaluation yet.
If anyone here with a similar under-graduate degree has sent a WES evaluation, what was the equivalency received?

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019

She has completed Bachelor of Dental Surgery in India and since then, got 2 years of work experience as a Dental Assistant.

Her score on the CRS page is 382. This is more than the last draw's cut-off (332).

But, what I understand from reading this thread is that you don't need to take the NDEB exam to apply for EE. Is that correct?

If anyone here with a similar under-graduate degree has sent a WES evaluation, what was the equivalency received?

Is there an active whatsapp grp? Plz add me: +17135911985

The express entry FSW draws have minimum CRS scores of 450 these days.
She should try increasing the score.. IELTS can do the trick!

kedar9

May 27, 2018

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Can candidates with degree and experience in Dentistry not apply in the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
As far as I understand they qualify in FSW. You should read bout the criterias in details for a better understanding and also consult an immigration lawyer for the same. We do have @legalfalcon here ... direct your query to him

sunny1784

May 15, 2019

I am also BDS.... WES evaluation will equivalency of 5 years professional degree of Canada....
The only thing which can enhance the overall CRS score is ielts...
I was also sailing on the same boat, but my ielts score helped me in boosting my CRS score 382 to 443 and luckily I received my ITA in January....
Other thn this I also received PNP from Ontario .....
Thus the only key thing is ielts score ....

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
I am also BDS.... WES evaluation will equivalency of 5 years professional degree of Canada....
I was also sailing on the same boat, but my ielts score helped me in boosting my CRS score 382 to 443 and luckily I received my ITA in January....
Thus the only key thing is ielts score ....

So have you applied in PNP or EE ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Can candidates with degree and experience in Dentistry not apply in the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
dentistry cannot fall under FST.

Only the following NOCs are eligible for FST.
  • Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades
  • Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades
  • Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
  • Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
  • Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks
  • Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers

Yusra_1111

Apr 12, 2018
Hello All,

its very urgent.....

can dentist claim experience points on paid internship which is part of education.????

requesting to response at earliest.. plzzzzzzz

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Thus the only key thing is ielts score ....[/QUOTE

Is it possible. For. Dentist with 1 yr experience to get pnp