+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

brainysaki

Dec 23, 2017
Hi .. I completed bds in oct 2018 and working as a dentist in a dental clinic. My question is regarding the reference letter. Will ircc accept ref letter from a dental clinic in a letter head which is in written format? And I don't have payslips to show as a proof. Is it compulsory to show payslips? Kindly clarify me if someone knows or had a similar situation and made through the process.
Did you get answer on this ? Please DM me your email id.

neysa_175

Apr 29, 2019
Yes, sorry I didn't mention that u need to send in degree certificate ( not compulsory but send color copy, just in case) and Wes requires the transcripts to be sent directly from your University. It's pretty clear in the website. One of my friend forgot to send her degree certificate and they sent a mail requesting for it. the whole process got delayed.
Hi. I just have 1 doubt. The transcripts will sent by university directly to WES in a sealed envelope and I have to send the colour copy of degree certificate directly to WES -- I hope I am correct??
Do I have to get the degree certificate attested by anyone before I send it to WES??

neysa_175

Apr 29, 2019
Has anyone gotten their attestations done by MUHS, Nashik?
How long do they take to attest the transcripts?
Do they also courier it to WES?
How much do they charge?

neysa_175

Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,

We got our ITA on 10th Jan. My wife is a Dentist, she worked in two different clinics in India. She got the experience letters in which salary is not mentioned and she received the salary in cash.

Do we need to get updated letters or the existing ones are sufficient.
Hi. Could u plz help me with the list of documents of ur wife that were submitted by University n which documents were sent by your wife directly?
Do the documents sent by us directly need any attestations?

pramodsoori

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hi. Could u plz help me with the list of documents of ur wife that were submitted by University n which documents were sent by your wife directly?
Do the documents sent by us directly need any attestations?
Hi,

Below are the documents.
1. Copies of degree and marksheets to WES from us and University sent the transcripts to WES directly.
2. Reference/Experience letters doesn't need any attestation if they are on the Doctor/Clinic letter head.

neysa_175

Apr 29, 2019
Hi,

Below are the documents.
1. Copies of degree and marksheets to WES from us and University sent the transcripts to WES directly.
2. Reference/Experience letters doesn't need any attestation if they are on the Doctor/Clinic letter head.
Hi. Thanks
The copies of degree n marksheets sent by applicant to WES have to be attested or just photocopies shall suffice?

sunny1784

May 15, 2019
My question is :

Under PNP , if dentistry comes in occupational in demand list , can we apply for it as a Dentist without clearing licence exam ? Or we have to get a liscence first and become a licensed dentist before applying under PNP ?
No you dnt need to clear licensing exam.... I got PNP from Ontario in January........

sunny1784

May 15, 2019
hi guys
I am a dentist with a diploma and master degree in orthodontics , 9-10 years of experience , 37 years old , IELTS SCORE 7 (L8,R6.5.W6.5,S6.5)
I calculated my FSW and it is about 71-71 but my CRS score is 351 ?
Do i have a chance for express entry on nomination ??
Enhance ur ielts score ....
I am a dentist in Delhi and got stuck with same situation but worked hard on my ielts and scored(L-8.5,R-8.5, S-7.5,W-7).
Which increased my overall CRS score.... and helped me got my ITS... so it’s always better to focus on ielts score....
Goodluck...

sunny1784

May 15, 2019
Enhance ur ielts score ....
I am a dentist in Delhi and got stuck with same situation but worked hard on my ielts and scored(L-8.5,R-8.5, S-7.5,W-7).
Which increased my overall CRS score.... and helped me got my ITS... so it’s always better to focus on ielts score....
Goodluck...
Not ITS ITA

sunny1784

May 15, 2019
Hi, I am Sukhpreet Singh from Delhi
ITA in January
AOR - 22nd March
MEDICAL PASSED- 4th may
Biometric -31 st may
Any whatsapp group plz add me-8860374237

Salz_yahoo

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi, I am Sukhpreet Singh from Delhi
ITA in January
AOR - 22nd March
MEDICAL PASSED- 4th may
Biometric -31 st may
Any whatsapp group plz add me-8860374237

I have also applied- 3112 - physician.
AOR-April.
Please keep us updated of your progress. Also are you a private practitioner?

chappque

May 7, 2019
Hi. I just have 1 doubt. The transcripts will sent by university directly to WES in a sealed envelope and I have to send the colour copy of degree certificate directly to WES -- I hope I am correct??
Do I have to get the degree certificate attested by anyone before I send it to WES??
Not necessary

chappque

May 7, 2019
Did you get answer on this ? Please DM me your email id.
Yes that should be fine. Get the details printed rather than written on the letter head, the chief doctor should mention commencement date, your duties in the clinic, hours of work and conduct. He/she should also mention how much you were paid. He should also give his contact details and email in case they want to verify. As far as payslips you don't need them, but you should provide your bank account details and tax returns. And add a loe mentioning that you were paid by cash, and you deposit them in your account which will be reflected in your account and ur tax returns.