+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

UoW111

Aug 19, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello. a friend of mine has recently completed her BDS with 1 yr internship and is currently registered with the Dental Association of the state. She is planning to work and gain experience to qualify for express entry. She is being offered a position of junior residency dentist, not sure if this qualifies for NOC 3113 or any other NOA level 0, A, B. Suggestions?
Anybody? Please share your opinion on JR dentist experience? Thanks.

ayhab1982

Jan 31, 2019
hi guys
I am a dentist with a diploma and master degree in orthodontics , 9-10 years of experience , 37 years old , IELTS SCORE 7 (L8,R6.5.W6.5,S6.5)
I calculated my FSW and it is about 71-71 but my CRS score is 351 ?
Do i have a chance for express entry on nomination ??

Dec 24, 2018
Hi everyone
i claimed ponts for bds and got wes done for the same. My question is do i need to mention my mds in educational history or just in personal history as i have no wes for my mds???
Plzz help ...

ayhab1982

Jan 31, 2019
One year of part time experience counts as 6 months work experience... but my house job experience was not counted even tho it was after i got the degree and paid as well as gull time.. so i cant say if they will count ur work exp as dentist before completing internship

Hello Mam

I have a question

I have a bachelor degree in dentistry , one year diploma in clinical dentistry , 3 years diploma of specialty in Orthodontics and a master degree in orthodontics , i have 9 years experience in Saudi Arabia as a dental polyclinic manager . can i apply under the NOC 0311 (manager in health care) ???

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello Mam

I have a question

I have a bachelor degree in dentistry , one year diploma in clinical dentistry , 3 years diploma of specialty in Orthodontics and a master degree in orthodontics , i have 9 years experience in Saudi Arabia as a dental polyclinic manager . can i apply under the NOC 0311 (manager in health care) ???
You can definitely apply for chosen NOC as long as you can get experience letter that mentions job duties in line with description for NOC 0311

Reactions: ayhab1982

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hi all,
I have 3+years experience in dentinstry and 2+years experience as a teacher. Currently I am working as a teacher in a school. My job is totally different from my studies. Am I eligible for EE? My WES n IELTS are done.
A reply would be highly appreciated.

Subhaparadox

Jan 27, 2019
Hi .. I completed bds in oct 2018 and working as a dentist in a dental clinic. My question is regarding the reference letter. Will ircc accept ref letter from a dental clinic in a letter head which is in written format? And I don't have payslips to show as a proof. Is it compulsory to show payslips? Kindly clarify me if someone knows or had a similar situation and made through the process.

Reactions: sacschumac

drkhemu

Mar 28, 2019
My question is :

Under PNP , if dentistry comes in occupational in demand list , can we apply for it as a Dentist without clearing licence exam ? Or we have to get a liscence first and become a licensed dentist before applying under PNP ?

Subhaparadox

Jan 27, 2019
My question is :

Under PNP , if dentistry comes in occupational in demand list , can we apply for it as a Dentist without clearing licence exam ? Or we have to get a liscence first and become a licensed dentist before applying under PNP ?
It's not compulsory to get license before pr. But most of the pnp asks for job offer. As far as I know dentistry is not listed in the demand list in any of the pnp program.

drkhemu

Mar 28, 2019
It's not compulsory to get license before pr. But most of the pnp asks for job offer. As far as I know dentistry is not listed in the demand list in any of the pnp program.
Thanks ... Just one more quest ,What are other ways to get PR for Indian dentist if he/she would not be able to score 8777 ielts ? ( Apart from EE and PNP )

Subhaparadox

Jan 27, 2019
i completed my internship in october 2018 and got my self registered in december and i have been working since then..... in express entry profile there is an option of showing work experience less than a year... should i apply or should i wait and complete a full year.
Hi Dr
From when should we calculate the number of years worked? Either after registration or receiving provisional certificate. In my case I've got pc 4months later but I've been working in a clinic few days after completing internship . So kindly suggest how the work experience is calculated.

Zezain

Apr 21, 2019
I am a dentist from Pakistan doing my postgraduate training.am i eligible to apply ?does my training experience count as my work experience?

sacschumac

Apr 29, 2019
If I have 3 years of work experience between 2011 and 2015 (within the last 10 years), is it inappropriate to not give proof/ declare work experience in addition to it? (considering it doesn't add to CRS points).
I'm currently working as a consultant and not at a full time job with specific hours and a single employer (also, proving salary payments will be difficult in my current job)