16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
szr2016 said:
Linsub are you still active on this post. I am a dentist with 4 years of work exp. I m planning to apply by end of this year. Do I need to clear the equivalency program (NBED) before applying for Express entry and which education agency should I get my credentials assessed from (WES ?). Again, does this agency require me to clear NBED to give me points or that is not reqiured. IF not required, would not how many points would I get for my professional degree and work experience. Thank you.
Hello!
You DO NOT require NDEB certification before applying for EE. You should get your credentials assessed from WES. There are no additional points awarded even if you have cleared the equivalency exams. Your degree and experience, combined with an IELTS score of minimum clb 9 can get you 100 extra points. However your total crs score depends on other factors as well including age, individual band scores in ielts etc. Good luck!

Nomi12344

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
neatransa said:
u need to apply to WES online to get your certificates attested. get both degree and transcript copy attested and sealed by the university and send them to WES by courier, and pay the fee
In Pakistan who will attested these documents for WES. Please guide me

linsub

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3113 - Dentists
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
Nomi12344 said:
In Pakistan who will attested these documents for WES. Please guide me
The university that awarded your degree has to attest your documents.

CVYM

Dec 1, 2015
Hi all,
I am a dentist from India,having my masters degree with more than five years of experience. my CRS points are 437. I have applied in EE system in january 2015, now its going to expire in another one month. Want to know how to improve chances for getting ITA. Have applied for Manitoba provincial nomination also and now planning to fill for Saskatechewan Provincial nomination. Want to know is it possible to apply for two provincial nomination at same time??
Have read in this thread that someone got ontario provincial nomination, how to go about it because i have more acquaitances in Ontario and Alberta as compared to Manitoba or Saskatechewan.

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
did anyone here receive call from CIC as part of background check ? what do they usually ask ?
any previous experiences ?

thanks

linsub

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3113 - Dentists
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
CVYM said:
Hi all,
I am a dentist from India,having my masters degree with more than five years of experience. my CRS points are 437. I have applied in EE system in january 2015, now its going to expire in another one month. Want to know how to improve chances for getting ITA. Have applied for Manitoba provincial nomination also and now planning to fill for Saskatechewan Provincial nomination. Want to know is it possible to apply for two provincial nomination at same time??
Have read in this thread that someone got ontario provincial nomination, how to go about it because i have more acquaitances in Ontario and Alberta as compared to Manitoba or Saskatechewan.
The sure shot way to improve your crs score is by improving your ielts score. Try getting clb 9 or higher. It can increase your points by 25. For Ontario, I have heard that they handpick profiles with crs above 400. You can try recreating your profile and check if they invite you. I'm not too sure about Provincial Nominations, as I got PR via FSW without a PNP. Maybe the others on this forum can tell you more about it. Good Luck with your process!

linsub

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3113 - Dentists
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
glen222 said:
did anyone here receive call from CIC as part of background check ? what do they usually ask ?
any previous experiences ?

thanks
My employers did not receive any calls. It is quite rare and even if they call they generally verify whatever has been mentioned in the work experience letter.

anudeep_k

Feb 3, 2015
CVYM said:
Hi all,
Did you try with Ontario PNP? Please re-create your profile so that Ontario can send you PNP invitation, if your score is above 400..all the best!

M2007

Dec 28, 2015
Hi all ..I am a dentist from Pakistan..I am new here..I would be requiring help applying under the express entry program..I have obtained 7 band in Ielts...I have sent my documents WES but because of the Christmas break they haven't updated the receiving status on their site as yet..

Mar 12, 2016
hi this Dr. vijay. from hyderabad have finished my MDS in oral and maxillofacial surgery in 2015 and completed my BDS in 2010... can i apply for express entry to canada.. is our degree valuable in canada to work and are we licensed enough to practice in canada...kindly suggest me best possible answers or else if any dentist from india have already reached to canada to work..kindly provide me details asap....

thanq

janus205

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear dental colegues, a question
would paid housejob for 1 yr count as valid work experience when applying as a physician?