+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any dentist graduates trying Express Entry for immigration? NOC 3113

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello,

I'm a dentist from Pakistan. My TL is in signatures. Just thought I'd share an important information for dentists. I received my GCMS notes recently and even though I claimed work experience points for my House Job as it started after I received my degree and was paid , I had provided a letter from hospital HR in correct format but I noticed in notes that the Processing agent only gave me points for work experience at clinic after house job. I didn't get any points for house job/ paid internship. So those of you calculating your CRS keeping house job experience in mind, please be careful.

Best regards,

Hira

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Canada is a relatively small country that has a surplus of dentist. I would strongly recommend looking into the job market. I would also consider smaller communities and rural communities. I have a friend who just graduated from UofT and wouldn't stay in GTA or go to the lower mainland of BC. The rumour the Canada had a shortage of health care practioners except RNs is incorrect. Also the licensing demands can be very hard and expensive. Just wanted to give an honest potrayal not try to discourage people.

Reactions: ayhab1982
Mar 3, 2018
Hello,

I'm a dentist from Pakistan. My TL is in signatures. Just thought I'd share an important information for dentists. I received my GCMS notes recently and even though I claimed work experience points for my House Job as it started after I received my degree and was paid , I had provided a letter from hospital HR in correct format but I noticed in notes that the Processing agent only gave me points for work experience at clinic after house job. I didn't get any points for house job/ paid internship. So those of you calculating your CRS keeping house job experience in mind, please be careful.

Best regards,

Hira
Hira dear we need to catch up
I am in trouble
I claimed points fr hj only
Shud i decline my ita
I hv clincal exp too
But shud the clinic be licensed/registered
Plz xan u post ur email adress here

Mar 3, 2018
Hello any dentist from pakistan wgo is working in a private clinic
I need some info
Shud tht clinic be registered or licensed?
Can we claim points if it isnt

Mar 3, 2018
Hello,

Best regards,

Hira
Hello hira
We need to catch up plz
I am.claiming points fr hj only
I hv clinical exp too
But pay was in hand
And i dunnu if registration of clinic is necessary?
Plz help
If u can post ur emaila adress here

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hello hira
We need to catch up plz
I am.claiming points fr hj only
I hv clinical exp too
But pay was in hand
And i dunnu if registration of clinic is necessary?
Plz help
If u can post ur emaila adress here
Depends, do ur points change if they don't count your house job experience?
My points were same as I had 3+ years experience after house job..
Clinic.. obviously they won't check for registration but they should be able to verify its existence... I was also paid cash and have only submitted a reference letter... let's see..

PM me for email

Mar 3, 2018
Depends, do ur points change if they don't count your house job experience?
My points were same as I had 3+ years experience after house job..
Clinic.. obviously they won't check for registration but they should be able to verify its existence... I was also paid cash and have only submitted a reference letter... let's see..

PM me for email
Hello hira
I dont know hoe to PM
Thats my email adress
If u can email me
Thanx
palwasha.s88@gmail.com
I am waiting fr email...thanxxxx

jAshAnjosan

Jan 19, 2018
Hi,
I have done bds and currently working as a bds tutor in a dental college.My brother is a PR in Canada.
Am i eligible for the express entry ?
And does it require only a year's experience for me to get the PR ?

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,
I have done bds and currently working as a bds tutor in a dental college.My brother is a PR in Canada.
Am i eligible for the express entry ?
And does it require only a year's experience for me to get the PR ?
Yes you are eligible for express entry
Yes you can be an eligible candidate for PR. You can check howmuch points you will score on crs here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Hope that helps