+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any clinical research professional, NOC 4165/ 0212. Lets connect.

Chillhappy

Jan 24, 2022
Hello , I am working as clinical database programmer. Working on Medidata Rave . Could anyone help with NOC I should be selecting

Madiha12345

Sep 18, 2022
Hi,

Following are my job responsibilities. Does they align with NOC 4165??

• conducting a clinical study in compliance with SOPs/Protocol.
  • Conducts duties following established Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd., Bioequivalence Centres Standard Operating Procedures and in a manner consistent with the appropriate regulatory guidelines, GCP requirements and Safe Work Procedures.
  • Assists with Protocol, ICF writing, Case Report and Assists with the preparation of screening and study documentation for data collection
  • Assists with follow-up appointments of Subjects
  • Assists as required in the receipt, dispensation and inventory of test materials
  • Prepares the clinic for study conduct ensuring all furniture, supplies and equipment ready for screening/clinic activities
  • Ensures clinic staff activities for compliance with protocol and SOPs
  • Assists with the Collection, reviewing and summarizing of clinical data and compilation of the clinical report
  • Assist with the distribution of test articles to subjects
  • Conducts activities related to the transfer of subject samples
  • Responsible for the initiation and completion of archival of clinic study raw data, documents and records.
  • Executes other duties as may be assigned by the Clinical Operations Management/delegate as training and experience allow.
I have same job responsibilities.. are these aligned with NOC 4165 ??? I hav Pharm-D degree. With this degree can I choose 4165???

Sabasoyab

Oct 13, 2020
Hi, I am working as Datareviewer post in the clinical data management department based on clinical research company. My job duties are matching with
21223Database analysts and data administrators

Is it okay to put the above TEER code as I am from pharmacy background. While as per IRCC website requirement:
  • A bachelor's degree or college program, usually in computer science, computer engineering, or in mathematics is usually required.
  • Computer programming and related experience is usually required.
Therefore, I have doubt.

Stu234

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Is 4165 NOC code still applicable as per new NOC codes 2021
I have similar query, I am working as a Clinical Research Professional and wondering if NOC will be 4165? I am unable to find a NOC which matches my job responsibilities.

snowbunny

Feb 21, 2024
Hello guys, I have similar question, I work as a clinical research coordinator and applying for Canada PR, usure which NOC code to select? Could you guys please let me know which code did you go with?

snowbunny

Feb 21, 2024
Could you please let me know which Noc code you went with. Im a PharmD working as CRC. unsure which code to go for.