+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any clinical research professional, NOC 4165/ 0212. Lets connect.

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Hi,

Following are my job responsibilities. Does they align with NOC 4165??

• conducting a clinical study in compliance with SOPs/Protocol.
  • Conducts duties following established Apotex Research Pvt. Ltd., Bioequivalence Centres Standard Operating Procedures and in a manner consistent with the appropriate regulatory guidelines, GCP requirements and Safe Work Procedures.
  • Assists with Protocol, ICF writing, Case Report and Assists with the preparation of screening and study documentation for data collection
  • Assists with follow-up appointments of Subjects
  • Assists as required in the receipt, dispensation and inventory of test materials
  • Prepares the clinic for study conduct ensuring all furniture, supplies and equipment ready for screening/clinic activities
  • Ensures clinic staff activities for compliance with protocol and SOPs
  • Assists with the Collection, reviewing and summarizing of clinical data and compilation of the clinical report
  • Assist with the distribution of test articles to subjects
  • Conducts activities related to the transfer of subject samples
  • Responsible for the initiation and completion of archival of clinic study raw data, documents and records.
  • Executes other duties as may be assigned by the Clinical Operations Management/delegate as training and experience allow.
Hey, could you please confirm, if you applied through 4165 NOC code?

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Yes, can you please confirm this? I am planning to apply with this NOC but it does not have much related to clinical trials
What is your job profile?
  • Design and implement health projects or programs
  • Monitor and evaluate health care programs operated by government departments and agencies or private organizations
  • Conduct evaluations and assessments of health projects and programs
Does this match to your profile ?
Also in the list of illustrative examples, they have given 3 profiles
  • clinical research associate
  • clinical research program manager
  • clinical trials co-ordinator
Hope this helps.

heena.ali

Sep 1, 2021
I'm working as clinical research and applying for Canada PR.
Please let me know NOC code that matches with Clinical research professional.

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
Hello
I am A clinical project manager and applied on 5 march 2020 (AOR). I have used the code NOC 4165. My agent initially indicated to me NOC 0212 but it was wrong.
I got my PPR on 17 Sept 2020 nearly 6 months after. Most important you have to ensure that you tasks that are listed in the letter from your company match as much as possible what is listed in the NOC 4165.
So, any clinical research professional, please use NOC 4165.
Hope this helps

Reactions: Rt001 and heena.ali

heena.ali

Sep 1, 2021
Hello
I am A clinical project manager and applied on 5 march 2020 (AOR). I have used the code NOC 4165. My agent initially indicated to me NOC 0212 but it was wrong.
I got my PPR on 17 Sept 2020 nearly 6 months after. Most important you have to ensure that you tasks that are listed in the letter from your company match as much as possible what is listed in the NOC 4165.
Hope this helps
Thanku so much . DID YOU SHIFTED TO CANADA?

Reactions: tharung

Azoua

May 28, 2020
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
5th march 2020
Med's Done....
22feb2020
Unfortunately no. I got my ppr on 17 sept 2020 then received my CoPR on 21 oct 2020 with a validity till 22 feb 2021. I was not able to travel due to travel restriction and now am in the looong wait of expired CoPR who need to be renewed

heena.ali

Sep 1, 2021
Hi Azoua, Please provide your contact details if possible. I need to speak to you regarding the PR process.

OEze

Dec 11, 2021
Hi all, I am just starting my process. Unfortunately, the FSW is on hold. I have over 10 years of experience in 4165, I am wondering if anyone knows any province that looks positive for getting nominations. Or how best I can move forward.

Dramaticseal

Dec 20, 2021
Hi all, I am just starting my process. Unfortunately, the FSW is on hold. I have over 10 years of experience in 4165, I am wondering if anyone knows any province that looks positive for getting nominations. Or how best I can move forward.
Hi, Were you able to find any information on province for Clinical Research Domain?

Dramaticseal

Dec 20, 2021
Hello
Hope this helps
Hi, Did you apply to any of the PNP ?

heena.ali

Sep 1, 2021
Hello
Hope this helps
Hi It really helped