+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any chance for people outside Canada being invited this year via FSW program?

Victor8892

Nov 13, 2019
This year, Canada government invites 0 people from outside Canada, who wanna immigrate to Canada via FSW program, and they explained it was because of the covid, which I understand. But with most people get vaccines, and I don't see any reasons they only hold off opening FSW programs to outlanders, because all the people from outside Canada who are invited via FSW know the processing time will be very slow and most likely their documents will be processed by next year, so, why the government is still suspending the FSW program? which will add salt to injury for people over 30yr old. Many of them will lose their chance!!!!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This year, Canada government invites 0 people from outside Canada, who wanna immigrate to Canada via FSW program, and they explained it was because of the covid, which I understand. But with most people get vaccines, and I don't see any reasons they only hold off opening FSW programs to outlanders, because all the people from outside Canada who are invited via FSW know the processing time will be very slow and most likely their documents will be processed by next year, so, why the government is still suspending the FSW program? which will add salt to injury for people over 30yr old. Many of them will lose their chance!!!!!
Look for the "ray of hope" thread in the Express Entry section of the forum. This is where this topic is being discussed.