Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
nickmarques said:
I'm working in kuwait. What I meant was if I had to produce my old and cancelled passports considering the fact that I'm applying for the visa today I won't be able to have it delivered to Kuwait in such a short time. There's no one back home who can find and courier it to me since my parents are in kuwait.
Vfs helpline apparently isn't really helpful in this matter. Called them up and they directed me to visit the cvac kuwait site and clicking the link to the application package takes us to the CIC site.
All my travels abroad are in my current passport. I'll try to get the old passports anyway.

I'm on my way to submit my application. One thing I think that doesn't go by the checklist is I'm not submitting the the original offer of admission as mentioned in the the abudhabi student checklist. I am providing the printouts of the offer letter which my university sent by mail instead which is just the same. Hoping it'd be alright.

And yes, your input helps. Detailed. Thank you so much
Right, I just read it wrong. My bad! :D

Submitting just a copy (or printed version) of the loa would be fine. You will be needing to present the original only to the officer at POE for your study permit.

No worries buddy. Update us with your application :D

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Hi guys.

Did anyone apply online for visa here? Can you share how long it took for visa approval? I am currently residing in Oman and find the Online portal more comfortable for me. So wanted to know the experience and feedback regarding it

nickmarques

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
rcpp said:
Right, I just read it wrong. My bad! :D

Submitting just a copy (or printed version) of the loa would be fine. You will be needing to present the original only to the officer at POE for your study permit.

No worries buddy. Update us with your application :D
Sure thing

Fujrawiii

May 22, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Med's Request
Waved Off
Passport Req..
25-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah soon!!!
Seniors, I applied online -abu dhabi... got pp request at 24th June.. they received it at 25th june... visa got approved at 1st of july!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

When can i expect my passport back? (couriered via aramex)

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
ALI2K535 said:
I got the approval letter from Canadian embassy. :)
Study permit approved. Whole process took 5 weeks to complete.
Applied on 6 April, and today, 12 May, my passport is back.
i guess they don't require medical exam at all besides it is stated in their website that UAE is not required for medical exam.

Fujrawiii said:
Seniors, I applied online -abu dhabi... got pp request at 24th June.. they received it at 25th june... visa got approved at 1st of july!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

When can i expect my passport back? (couriered via aramex)

profile please plus submitted documents. thanks.

Fujrawiii

May 22, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Med's Request
Waved Off
Passport Req..
25-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah soon!!!
tipsy said:
i guess they don't require medical exam at all besides it is stated in their website that UAE is not required for medical exam.

profile please plus submitted documents. thanks.
check my forum.. u will get all the info :)

nickmarques

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Hey there,

I applied at the Abudhabi Embassy via vfs. So today I receive this mail which says "The PROCESSED DECISION has been dispatched ... " I login to my VFS tracking page and there it says "The PROCESSED PASSPORT has been dispatched ... " .. I've not submitted my passport so I don't know what these contradictory decisions mean? I'm going to call the VFS tomorrow morning anyway.

Just out of curiosity could anyone clear one thing - If it is a rejection, do they email the decision? Or do they normally send a hardcopy which says so that has to be collected from the VFS?

I submitted my application on the 29th of May at the VFS Kuwait

Regards,

Fujrawiii

May 22, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Med's Request
Waved Off
Passport Req..
25-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah soon!!!
nickmarques said:
Hey there,

I applied at the Abudhabi Embassy via vfs. So today I receive this mail which says "The PROCESSED DECISION has been dispatched ... " I login to my VFS tracking page and there it says "The PROCESSED PASSPORT has been dispatched ... " .. I've not submitted my passport so I don't know what these contradictory decisions mean? I'm going to call the VFS tomorrow morning anyway.

Just out of curiosity could anyone clear one thing - If it is a rejection, do they email the decision? Or do they normally send a hardcopy which says so that has to be collected from the VFS?

Regards,
as per my knowledge they dont take final decision for approved application without having the original passport... still i wish u luck.. do let us knw.. wad happened!

rcpp

Star Member
Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Passport Req..
27-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2014
nickmarques said:
Hey there,

Regards,
As per my experience, VFS can't tell you the decision because the paper is kept in an envelope which is confidential between you and the visa officer. They can only confirm you if the result is ready for pick up.

Wish you all the best bro! Do update us once you get the file.

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
nickmarques said:
Hey there,

Regards,
If you have not submitted your pp yet, then probably there is something wrong. try to send email to the immigration who handles your application, provide application no. which starts VO... Then wait for max of 15 days they will probably reply and check your application. VFS will not give you information as I have tried to ask them before.

Dont give much info in email, just forward the email you have received and I guess they will be able to track your application.

Hope this helps!

baijuthomas

Oct 17, 2013
hello
is it possible to advise if i need a medical with the belwo info .im running late as classes start in Jan ,so am applying w/o medicals as going by below and the CIC specifically saying 6 CONTINUOUS months .i will satisfy that i do not need one .also if i do need one - can i in upfront take one after submission . Many Thanks in advance

2014 - if you take from jan
jan1 - Apr20 - 3 months 20days - then back to india ,and returned 03may (in india basically for 2 weeks) and returned to dubai

if they take 12 months calc from NOV2013
then its nov1 - Apr 20- 5 months 20 days ,then like above Apr 20 - 03May in India and back

basically its not consecutive months - im also slightly confident because - this is my second application becuase i got rejected last week due to lack of funds ,not medical .so im reapplying with amt almost 215 k AED this time def more than they ask hopefully .Thanks again.